Obama Is Neglecting Our Troops In Afghanistan

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
247.jpg

When our servicemembers were drinking impure well water pumped out of the ground in 130 degree heat, TroopsDirect shipped over 50,000 units of hydrating drink powder.
When medics in a combat zone were waiting over 4 weeks for additional stretchers, stethoscopes, syringes and gauze from their own military supply lines, TroopsDirect filled their request for help in less than 3 hours.
When several units had no protein in their diets and were eating less than one meal a day, TroopsDirect was there with over 5 tons of nutritional supplements, energy bars and protein powder.
When one battalion was resorting to using bottle caps to mark where land mines were emplaced, TroopsDirect was there with over 50 cases of chalk powder for marking these areas and saving American lives.
When our troops were going over a month without bathing or brushing their teeth, TroopsDirect was there with over 10,000 packets of body wash & 2000 tubes of toothpaste.

TroopsDirect - Support, Supply, Logistics

And all of that is Obama's fault, how exactly? i'm guessing you blamed Bush for sending troops into Iraq without proper body armor....right?

247.jpg

When our servicemembers were drinking impure well water pumped out of the ground in 130 degree heat, TroopsDirect shipped over 50,000 units of hydrating drink powder.
Everyone say.....THANKS, DICK!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ&feature=related]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]

dickstripped.gif

"I dunno NOTHIN'!!!!!"​

And all of that is Obama's fault, how exactly? i'm guessing you blamed Bush for sending troops into Iraq without proper body armor....right?

Obama is the CIC

How much body armor was available, did the troops really need the extra 50 pounds fatass clinton complained about?

I already know the troops answer, making you a damn whiner.

Well if they were brought back home,we wouldn't have these types of problems. Lets bring em home right now. The Longest War has already been won. Bin Laden's dead. We've won. Time for some victory parades back here at home.

Forum List

Back