Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using IRS to neutralize over 600 Conservative organizations had nothing to do with it?
Lying to the American People about Benghazi had nothing to do with it?
The Obamacare lies had nothing to do with it? "Insurance costs will go down $2500.00 per family ". "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance". "Everyone in America will have healthcare".
All the demonizing Romney with totally false accusations had nothing to do with it?

What the 2012 election showed is that the Democrat Party is a Culture of Corruption.

I left the Democrat Party because of it's corruption. It's only gotten worse since I left it in 1992.

You have to throw away any idea of morals to be a Democrat.

Using IRS to neutralize over 600 Conservative organizations had nothing to do with it?
The Obamacare lies had nothing to do with it? "Insurance costs will go down $2500.00 per family ". "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance". "Everyone in America will have healthcare".
All the demonizing Romney with totally false accusations had nothing to do with it?

What the 2012 election showed is that the Democrat Party is a Culture of Corruption.

I left the Democrat Party because of it's corruption. It's only gotten worse since I left it in 1992.

600? Why don't you tell us about FEMA death camps too?

600? Why don't you tell us about FEMA death camps too?

Yes, still waiting to hear that enlightening answer.

I'm reading The Center Holds.

Contrary to the title of this thread, apparently absolutely no one in the Obama camp knew they were losing.

Maybe they were all kidding themselves.

I'm reading The Center Holds.

Contrary to the title of this thread, apparently absolutely no one in the Obama camp knew they were losing.

Maybe they were all kidding themselves.

Why, yes, just today, during President Romney's press conference, White House Chief of Staff (and interior decorating expert!) Richard Grenell chuckled when asked if he thought the Obama-ites really knew that Romney was going to sweep the board on election night, 2012. Grenell said that the moment that Romney captured Illinois, against all odds, was the moment when the Obama-ites knew that their "Carter Moment" had happened.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

Hilarious.

Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

Hilarious.

Lol.

But, rdean, don't you know? Romney won!!! You just need to swallow the red pill, dude. Then it will all be clear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back