Obama is getting his wish... higher gas prices courtesy of Biden.. 13% increase in 1 month

Time to take the Cutlass 4-4-2 out for a jaunt and burp some gas in Tesla faces.

However, this year President Trump did indeed impact gasoline prices.

Gasoline prices fell sharply because oil prices collapsed. President Trump influenced that by conning Saudi Arabia into increasing production and then letting Iran continue to export oil.

I would also point out that gasoline prices at this time of year are usually low, because seasonal demand is low (and it's cheaper to produce winter gasoline).

For comparison, below is the national average retail gasoline price during the first week of January over the past 12 years.
Oh....so Trump had no effect on prices......it's just that shit happens....nevermind the fact that Trump had gas prices down to where Bush had them when Osama took over. Then they went up....but OSama was never blamed for it.

Gasoline prices fell sharply because oil prices collapsed. President Trump influenced that by conning Saudi Arabia into increasing production and then letting Iran continue to export oil.

I would also point out that gasoline prices at this time of year are usually low, because seasonal demand is low (and it's cheaper to produce winter gasoline).

For comparison, below is the national average retail gasoline price during the first week of January over the past 12 years.
Oh....so Trump had no effect on prices......it's just that shit happens....nevermind the fact that Trump had gas prices down to where Bush had them when Osama took over. Then they went up....but OSama was never blamed for it.

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg

Libs love higher fuel prices. They think it will push windmills that freeze and solar that will be perfect for airplanes.

Libs love higher fuel prices. They think it will push windmills that freeze and solar that will be perfect for airplanes.

In Texas windmills supply about 10% of their energy needs.. They failed this winter because they failed to do winter maintenance. Meanwhile, they work fine all over the world including Antarctica.

Oil production had nothing to do with Obama.
They started fracking.....and Obama basically did everything he could to stop it from happening....but he couldn't grab enough land and make it a federal preserve.
He still found a way of raising gasoline prices to close to $4/gal.

So Biden destroys our energy industry turning it all over to Russia, Ukraine, and China....and screws us in the fucking ass.

Last edited:
Biden: Shut up you peons, you puny stupid poor and middle class complainers who don't matter. I'm raising energy prices through the roof and you can kiss my ass.

They started fracking.....and Obama basically did everything he could to stop it from happening....but he couldn't grab enough land and make it a federal preserve.

So Biden destroys our energy industry turning it all over to Russia, Ukraine, and China....and screws us in the fucking ass.

The reason for the increase in oil production was NOT fracking which has been in common use for 70 years.. Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day so fracking isn't something they can afford.

The reason production took off in the US is because the ppb was hitting $100 so everybody borrowed money and started drilling.

Harwood: So could these high prices help us?
Obama: I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment.

The Biden administration has suspended new leasing for fossil fuel production on federal lands and waters,
as well as the issuance of new drilling permits, in what could be a major blow to Texas's oil industry.

View attachment 463656
Oil was -$8.00 a barrel back in like April. What caused it to go up so much during the tRump administration?
Again... you don't supply ANY proof of your totally out of whack statement.
Exactly where did you get that oil at $8.00/barrel?
FACTS with LINKS.
Where in the below chart in the last 5 years was oil at $8.00 a barrel?
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.52.25 AM.png

Harwood: So could these high prices help us?
Obama: I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment.

The Biden administration has suspended new leasing for fossil fuel production on federal lands and waters,
as well as the issuance of new drilling permits, in what could be a major blow to Texas's oil industry.

View attachment 463656
Alzheimers patient CCP Joe thinks it is a competition between he and Obummer to see who can have the highest gas prices. They believe if Europe is paying eight dollars a gallon, we should too. America Last.

The reason for the increase in oil production was NOT fracking which has been in common use for 70 years.. Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day so fracking isn't something they can afford.

The reason production took off in the US is because the ppb was hitting $100 so everybody borrowed money and started drilling.
You are full of shit. During the Trump admin, the price per bbl never topped $75. Indeed it averaged between 40-50 dollars. Fracking was being done extensively in the US. Fuel prices in the US were lower 2016-2020 than during any other time in the last 20 years. WTI Crude Oil Prices - 10 Year Daily Chart
oil bbl price chart.jpg

You are full of shit. During the Trump admin, the price per bbl never topped $75. Indeed it averaged between 40-50 dollars. Fracking was being done extensively in the US. Fuel prices in the US were lower 2016-2020 than during any other time in the last 20 years. WTI Crude Oil Prices - 10 Year Daily ChartView attachment 463729
This graph doesn't prove your point....matter of fact...it proves mine.
The difference is under Trump...we started being able to use our own oil instead of buying it from our enemies.
We had to send what we had to other countries to be refined because we haven't built a new refinery since the 70s. Then we had to buy it back from them for a jacked up price. We bought 30% of our gas from foreign refineries. But we produced more to the point where we were becoming independent from foreign oil. Biden ended that in a week. So the price started going up.

You are full of shit. During the Trump admin, the price per bbl never topped $75. Indeed it averaged between 40-50 dollars. Fracking was being done extensively in the US. Fuel prices in the US were lower 2016-2020 than during any other time in the last 20 years. WTI Crude Oil Prices - 10 Year Daily ChartView attachment 463729
This graph doesn't prove your point....matter of fact...it proves mine.
The difference is under Trump...we started being able to use our own oil instead of buying it from our enemies.
We had to send what we had to other countries to be refined because we haven't built a new refinery since the 70s. Then we had to buy it back from them for a jacked up price. We bought 30% of our gas from foreign refineries. But we produced more to the point where we were becoming independent from foreign oil. Biden ended that in a week. So the price started going up.
Sorry, mudwhistle, you misunderstand. Of course it proves your point, that is exactly what I was doing. I was replying to our resident oil Einstein, Surada. That moron was saying that the US didn't frack unless the price was $100 a bbl. The graph showed that the bbl price never went over $75 during his tenure. I was illustrating the point that gas prices went down when Trump was elected. BTW, I saw diesel prices close to $5 a gallon in CA under Obama--I know that wasn't the average.

2005$48.89$37.56$58.79Hurricane Katrina
2006$59.05$52.70$67.99Bernanke becomes Fed chair
2007$67.19$49.57$85.53Banking crisis
2008$92.57$35.59$127.77Financial crisis
2009$59.04$36.84$74.40Great Recession
2010$75.83$71.15$85.59
2011$102.58$87.61$113.02
2012$101.09$92.18$108.54Iran threatened Straits of Hormuz
2013$98.12$90.36$104.16
2014$89.63$57.36$100.26The dollar rose 15%
2015$46.34$33.16$58.89U.S. shale oil increased
2016$38.70$26.66$46.72Dollar fell