Obama is getting his wish... higher gas prices courtesy of Biden.. 13% increase in 1 month

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Harwood: So could these high prices help us?
Obama: I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment.

The Biden administration has suspended new leasing for fossil fuel production on federal lands and waters,
as well as the issuance of new drilling permits, in what could be a major blow to Texas's oil industry.

FebGasprices.png

Last edited:

The Biden administration has suspended new leasing for fossil fuel production on federal lands and waters,
as well as the issuance of new drilling permits, in what could be a major blow to Texas's oil industry.

View attachment 463656

The left can't seem to understand that. Rather than seeing what's staring them right in the face, they tend to blame it on "greedy capitalist oil companies" or something.

Gas will go north of $7 by the time Harris stands for reelection. A lot of people will want to vote her out of office, but with the Supreme Court ruling election fraud by democrats is a constitutional right in a 27-9 split decision with Chief Justice John Roberts and associate Justice Jimmy Kimmel writing the majority opinion, it will be impossible to vote her out.

View attachment 463656
Biden should be proud....he's been able to do in a month what Obama never could do in 8 years.....raise the price of gas a dollar in TN, 2 dollars in CA.

156595245_442434583732097_431474806693385942_n.jpg

Last edited:
As Obama sleeps peacefully in his oceanfront properties that he has spouted will be under water due to global climate change. People....when survival comes into focus...believe what is in front of you by men and women who know how to live with civility but take no shit.

View attachment 463656
Biden should be proud....he's been able to do in a month what Obama never could do in 8 years.....raise the price of gas a dollar in TN, 2 dollars in CA.
Well Biden put a man named Tiffany to shower again, together with 13 year old girls. In one fucking day.

Or with a chick with ballz on the girlies track team

Gas will go north of $7 by the time Harris stands for reelection. A lot of people will want to vote her out of office, but with the Supreme Court ruling election fraud by democrats is a constitutional right in a 27-9 split decision with Chief Justice John Roberts and associate Justice Jimmy Kimmel writing the majority opinion, it will be impossible to vote her out.

Remember 4/2020?

[video]

View attachment 463656
Oil was -$8.00 a barrel back in like April. What caused it to go up so much during the tRump administration?

View attachment 463656

View attachment 463665

You are either stupid or a liar.
U.S. gasoline prices in 2016 were the lowest since 2004 ...
Jun 01, 2020 · U.S. gasoline prices in 2016 were the lowest since 2004. Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update. U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.14 per gallon (gal) in 2016, 29 cents/gal (12%) less than in 2015 and the lowest annual average price since 2004. Lower crude oil prices in 2015 were the main cause of lower …

But they were going up under Obama because he signed fewer federal leases!
Fed_Oil_leases.png

View attachment 463656

View attachment 463665

Jun 01, 2020 · U.S. gasoline prices in 2016 were the lowest since 2004. Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update. U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.14 per gallon (gal) in 2016, 29 cents/gal (12%) less than in 2015 and the lowest annual average price since 2004. Lower crude oil prices in 2015 were the main cause of lower …
You might want to go back and re-read what I said.
Obama didn't have a choice after fracking opened up more reserves and lowered crude oil prices.
At one time we had $4 gas...but that trend was reversed to anywhere from $2.15-$2.70 gas.
After COVID hit we went to $1.50 gas.
Now Biden has been able to jack up prices to $2.29-$2.70.....over $3 in CA in only a month .
Again....read the post before you open your mouth and insert foot.

View attachment 463656

View attachment 463665

Ok did you buy an electric car?

Gasoline prices in the United States of all grades followed similar trends between 2019 and 2020, reaching a trough in April 2020 at an average of 1.95 U.S. dollars per gallon

January 18, 20212.464 a gallon

The Keystone XL will never house gasoline type oil just asphalt oil. So, the price of gas is a gratuitously gift from the petroleum industry since it is a free market commodity and the price is set by those in the stock market ...I am not amazed at the total ignorance of the Trump humpers that blame Biden for the price of gas which has been rising since April of last year and you never said a word when Trump was president..

View attachment 463656

View attachment 463665

Ok did you buy an electric car?

Nope.

Gasoline Prices Under
But they were going up under Obama because he signed fewer federal leases!View attachment 463668

Nobody wants to drill on Federal lands.. There are always thousands of unusedoil leases.
Presidents Bush, Obama, and Trump
Jan 11, 2019 · That price, $1.74/gallon, is the lowest on the graph. The second lowest price, $2.14/gallon, happened in 2016 following another oil price collapse.

However, this year President Trump did indeed impact gasoline prices.

Gasoline prices fell sharply because oil prices collapsed. President Trump influenced that by conning Saudi Arabia into increasing production and then letting Iran continue to export oil.

I would also point out that gasoline prices at this time of year are usually low, because seasonal demand is low (and it's cheaper to produce winter gasoline).

For comparison, below is the national average retail gasoline price during the first week of January over the past 12 years.

Forum List

Back