Obama Is Accused of Implying Illegal Aliens Can Vote

Klyde

Rookie
Nov 3, 2016
To my mind, that's really outraging. Dirty politicians will do everything to deprive us of building our destiny.

President Obama is under fire after allegedly alluding that illegal aliens can vote in the general election. Just days prior to Election Day, Obama gave an interview to millennial actress Gina Rodriguez and was asked a question about “Dreamers” and “undocumented citizens” casting votes and then being deported.

To some, his answer doesn't make it clear that neither Dreamers, illegal aliens who were granted amnesty by President Obama, nor illegal aliens, who are legally citizens of foreign nations, can lawfully vote in U.S. federal elections. In fact, to some, it seems he says they can vote without any fear of repercussions such as deportation.

The following is the question posed, along with the answer he gave:

Gina Rodriguez: “Many of the Millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

President Obama: “Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

Check the source if you want to see the video. Sorry, I'm lazy to insert it)) Maybe, you don't even need this video, who knows.

He did encourage "NON-CITIZENS" to vote.

The interviewer child said she refers to ILLEGAL ALIENS as CITIZENS, because they contribute to America.

Seems she went to some pretty awful schools to be so damn ignorant about what a "CITIZEN" is.

I see you all are being played again by your propaganda masters?

watch full interview video here, scroll down for the video....the HOST is a US Citizen btw.

The Empowering Reason Gina Rodriguez Interviewed President Obama Ahead of the Election

She may consider dreamers citizens, but that is simply her opinion...not based in facts...

Obama was speaking about Latino US CITIZENS, with undocumented relatives, to not have any fear of voting, thinking they may come for their undocumented families to cart them away....

To my mind, that's really outraging. Dirty politicians will do everything to deprive us of building our destiny.

President Obama is under fire after allegedly alluding that illegal aliens can vote in the general election. Just days prior to Election Day, Obama gave an interview to millennial actress Gina Rodriguez and was asked a question about “Dreamers” and “undocumented citizens” casting votes and then being deported.

To some, his answer doesn't make it clear that neither Dreamers, illegal aliens who were granted amnesty by President Obama, nor illegal aliens, who are legally citizens of foreign nations, can lawfully vote in U.S. federal elections. In fact, to some, it seems he says they can vote without any fear of repercussions such as deportation.

The following is the question posed, along with the answer he gave:

Gina Rodriguez: “Many of the Millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

President Obama: “Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

Check the source if you want to see the video. Sorry, I'm lazy to insert it)) Maybe, you don't even need this video, who knows.

No he didn't. Obama said that when you vote, you're a citizen which is true since non-citizens are not on the voting rolls. Keep in mind that Gina Rodriguez IS an American citizen.

Mustang, remember those people out there on the extreme edge of the right are not working on logic.

I see you all are being played again by your propaganda masters?

watch full interview video here, scroll down for the video....the HOST is a US Citizen btw.

The Empowering Reason Gina Rodriguez Interviewed President Obama Ahead of the Election

She may consider dreamers citizens, but that is simply her opinion...not based in facts...

Obama was speaking about Latino US CITIZENS, with undocumented relatives, to not have any fear of voting, thinking they may come for their undocumented families to cart them away....

True. The crux of Rodriguez's question was whether or not Immigration (ICE) would be getting that information about her vote if and when she votes.

Only the credulous useful low info tools believe the OP.

Last night I was talking to a guy I know who had been watching this story on Alex Jones' Infowars website. I was dismayed since I'm familiar with Jones' rep, and I was sure it was just another BS story. Admittedly, Rodriguez comment/opinion while asking the question and Obama's less than artful response didn't help matters at all. However, I noticed that Rodriguez name did not appear in the story. Consequently, I had to use a search engine to find who she was at which point I was able to determine that she is an American. By not including her name, Jones was able to imply that perhaps she was NOT a citizen, thereby making it appear that she was planning on voting even though she was not a citizen.

The end result is more than a little discouraging since the new information did absolutely nothing to sway the guy's opinion.

The next thing I knew, he was bringing up Larry Nichols of The Clinton Chronicles fame. Again, I googled his name at which point I found out that he was a former employee of the gov't in Arkansas in 1988 until he was fired the same year he was hired for making over 600 calls to people both in this country and overseas about supporting the Contras, and he had done so by charging the calls to his office. When he was asked for an explanation, he lied and was subsequently (and understandably) fired. That's when I said that it certainly appeared as if Mr. Nichols had a personal grudge against Clinton. What was the guy's response? He disputed the Wikipedia story as being false because he claimed it was run or controlled (untrue) by the gov't.

It's all very disheartening, frankly. In the past, crackpots would stand on street corners with megaphones or slip poorly written and badly copied offset print copies of these kind of tracks under strangers' windshield wipers, and most of the time they would be discarded. Now, in the age of the WWW, any nut case can start a website, spread nonsense, and probably actually make a good living if and when the site gets enough traffic and traction. Sadly, I believe that Trump has lent his support to Infowars which only serves to lend wholly undeserved credibility to the website just because a US presidential candidate of a major party gave it a shout out.

What's next? Will Trump embrace miracle herbal cures? I wouldn't be surprised if he did since his Trump University was little more than a get rich quick scheme which used Trump's name to prey upon the naiveté of trusting people and then fleece them out of most, if not all, of their life savings while giving them nothing of any real value in the process. No wonder Trump gave Alex Jones a shout out. It's the admiration of one huckster for another huckster.

Last edited:

Last night I was talking to a guy I know who had been watching this story on Alex Jones' Infowars website. I was dismayed since I'm familiar with Jones' rep, and I was sure it was just another BS story. Admittedly, Rodriguez comment/opinion while asking the question and Obama's less than artful response didn't help matters at all. However, I noticed that Rodriguez name did not appear in the story. Consequently, I had to use a search engine to find who she was at which point I was able to determine that she is an American. By not including her name, Jones was able to imply that perhaps she was NOT a citizen, thereby making it appear that she was planning on voting even though she was not a citizen.

The end result is more than a little discouraging since the new information did absolutely nothing to sway the guy's opinion.

The next thing I knew, he was bring up Larry Nichols of The Clinton Chronicles fame. Again, I googled his name at which point I found out that he was a former employee of the gov't in Arkansas in 1988 until he was fired the same year he was hired for making over 600 calls to people both in this country and overseas about supporting the Contras, and he had done so by charging the calls to his office. When he was asked for an explanation, he lied and was subsequently (and understandably) fired. That's when I said that it certainly appeared as if Mr. Nichols had a personal grudge against Clinton. What was the guy's response? He disputed the Wikipedia story as being false because he claimed it was run or controlled (untrue) by the gov't.

It's all very disheartening, frankly. In the past, crackpots would stand on street corners with megaphones or slip poorly written and badly copied offset print copies of these kind of tracks under strangers' windshield wipers, and most of the time they would be discarded. Now, in the age of the WWW, any nut case can start a website, spread nonsense, and probably actually make a good living if and when the site gets enough traffic and traction. Sadly, I believe that Trump has lent his support to Infowars which only serves to lend wholly undeserved credibility to the website just because a US presidential candidate of a major party gave it a shout out.

What's next? Will Trump embrace miracle herbal cures? I wouldn't be surprised if he did since his Trump University was little more than a get rich quick scheme which used Trump's name to preyed upon the naiveté of trusting people and then fleece them out of most if not all of their life savings while giving them nothing of any real value in the process. No wonder Trump gave Alex Jones a shout out. It's the admiration of one huckster for another huckster.

Successful businessman vs corrupt politician-----------the choice is clear and America deserves what it votes for.

The next thing I knew, he was bring up Larry Nichols of The Clinton Chronicles fame. Again, I googled his name at which point I found out that he was a former employee of the gov't in Arkansas in 1988 until he was fired the same year he was hired for making over 600 calls to people both in this country and overseas about supporting the Contras, and he had done so by charging the calls to his office. When he was asked for an explanation, he lied and was subsequently (and understandably) fired. That's when I said that it certainly appeared as if Mr. Nichols had a personal grudge against Clinton. What was the guy's response? He disputed the Wikipedia story as being false because he claimed it was run or controlled (untrue) by the gov't.

What's next? Will Trump embrace miracle herbal cures? I wouldn't be surprised if he did since his Trump University was little more than a get rich quick scheme which used Trump's name to preyed upon the naiveté of trusting people and then fleece them out of most if not all of their life savings while giving them nothing of any real value in the process. No wonder Trump gave Alex Jones a shout out. It's the admiration of one huckster for another huckster.

Successful businessman vs corrupt politician-----------the choice is clear and America deserves what it votes for.

I have no love for Hillary Clinton. I could easily vote for a qualified and sane Republican candidate, but under no circumstances would I vote for a man who seems emotionally immature to the point of being unstable. And with his propensity of embracing the alt-right, Trump gives every indication of becoming a cult of personality fascist leader who is willing to say anything when it feeds his ego which may very well be driven by deep insecurities.

So, I voted for Clinton and have no problem if she's only a one term president.

Also keep in mind that that the accusations against her are merely allegations at this point.

Last edited:

Agreed. Trump has done nothing his entire life but market his own name/"brand". Amazing how far he's gotten on so very, very little. And that's frightfully telling about the collective intelligence, both emotional and cognitive, of swaths of this society.

I have no love for Hillary Clinton. I could easily vote for a qualified and sane Republican candidate, but under no circumstances would I vote for a man who seems emotionally immature to the point of being unstable. And with his propensity of embracing the alt-right, Trump gives every indication of becoming a cult of personality fascist leader who is willing to say anything when it feeds his ego which may very well be driven by deep insecurities.

Also keep in mind that that the accusations against her are merely allegations at this point.

Allegations????? WTF, did you listen to Comey's testimony? They are not allegations, they are facts. Just because DOJ and FBI have been corrupted does not make her innocent.

You voted for a criminal, you deserve what she does to you and your family's future.

Agreed. Trump has done nothing his entire life but market his own name/"brand". Amazing how far he's gotten on so very, very little. And that's frightfully telling about the collective intelligence, both emotional and cognitive, of swaths of this society.

and Hillary's entire life has been corrupt politics. do you really see that as better?

Allegations????? WTF, did you listen to Comey's testimony? They are not allegations, they are facts. Just because DOJ and FBI have been corrupted does not make her innocent.

You voted for a criminal, you deserve what she does to you and your family's future.

A conviction is required to accurately label someone as a criminal. I mean, you HAVE heard of the presumption of innocence unless or until a jury returns a guilty verdict, haven't you?

Forum List

Back