obama is a lying sack of shit

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Pentagon Confirms US Troops on Ground in Libya

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyv_1_7gjbk&feature=feedu]Pentagon Confirms US Troops on Ground in Libya [PressTV] - YouTube[/ame]

As if we did not know this President is a lying sack of shit already...

But I believe that this is having a couple troops checking out the US soil/Embassy for damage

Did you see the tanks being unloaded in the video?

Look.... I hate Obama like every other right minded conservative...

You saw 1 tank, which I don't know if that was stock footage or not... And you also saw 2 transport vehicles in a subsequent shot....

But what are they gonna use to get those 4 soldiers there??? A Vespa?? A minivan??

As if we did not know this President is a lying sack of shit already...

But I believe that this is having a couple troops checking out the US soil/Embassy for damage

You saw 1 tank, which I don't know if that was stock footage or not... And you also saw 2 transport vehicles in a subsequent shot....

But what are they gonna use to get those 4 soldiers there??? A Vespa?? A minivan??

How about an ACP SURELY YOU DON'T THINK THEY SENT JUST ONE TANK DO YOU?

You think 4 personnel can operate more than 1 tank and 2 transport vehicles?? And as stated, it is not clear if that is actual video from Libya or if it is stock footage....

Give it a break...

A... this is weeks old, and there are already threads on it.
B... 4 soldiers, working at the embassy is not 'boots on the ground' in the sense everyone is using the phrase
C... the tank could certainly be stock footage. Is it even a US tank?
D... get a grip people

You think 4 personnel can operate more than 1 tank and 2 transport vehicles?? And as stated, it is not clear if that is actual video from Libya or if it is stock footage....

Give it a break...

I know it takes more than four people to operate a tank.

and in another news release I found this intresting

Kirby said the four troops were not Marines, who traditionally assist the State Dept. with embassy security, but he didn't say which branch of the service the troops are with or if they will be wearing their uniforms.

Boots on ground in Libya, but not for combat – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

They aren't marines and the only news release about troops in the area have been marines. Now where did these troops come from? I think there's more on the ground than whats being reported.

New Topics

Forum List

Back