Obama is a crook of Nixonian proportion

nixon wasn't as venal as obama apparently is

LightSquared: Second Witness Rejects White House Testimony

nixon also actually accomplished a few things, but i'm just nitpicking

Yep. Like Johnson before him..he accomplished the deaths of millions in South East Asia.

The man was a sucessful killing machine.

Like the Terminator..but not as much feeling.

i was thinking more along the lines of the EPA, the clean water act, an actual balanced budget, entente

obama, otoh, has managed to make people nostalgic for bush and now seems to have decided that his office is for sale

LightSquared interferes with GPS: Report - Post Tech - The Washington Post

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...lyndra-aid-as-auditor-warned-on-finances.html

that is quite an accomplishment, now that i think of it :lol:

Yep. Like Johnson before him..he accomplished the deaths of millions in South East Asia.

i was thinking more along the lines of the EPA, the clean water act, an actual balanced budget, entente

obama, otoh, has managed to make people nostalgic for bush and now seems to have decided that his office is for sale

Obama Team Backed $535 Million Solyndra Aid as Auditor Warned on Finances - Bloomberg

Nixon was not without his charms. Heck..he loved his dog Checkers. :lol:

And by golly..he was not a crook!

Obama Team Backed $535 Million Solyndra Aid as Auditor Warned on Finances - Bloomberg

he had no charm and he was most certainly a crook, but he was competent.

obama is incompetent and a crook, but i'm told he's quite charming.

Agreed. Nixon was the first president I loathed, actually caused disharmony in our household. However, while his foreign policies have really never fallen from the top of presidential accomplishments, I doubt many know that he was the first president since TR to be really an 'environmental president', he accomplished weaving the 'safety net' for hunger programs, he initiated COLAS, and he advocated rent to buy for those in public housing projects.

My vote is for honest dupe. I mean seriously, is he anything near this guy? No, no he's not.

First Jimmy Carter, now Nixon.

Who's next?

Grant?

I know..because of the beer thing!

:beer:

*snicker*

Yeah, well Obama sure loves his fags.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqkRbp6EX3g]Obama's Smoking Struggle - YouTube[/ame]

One thing you have to say about Nixon - he took responsibility, accepted blame, resigned like a man for the good of his country.

Obama's having difficulty with those first two - and is too much in love with himself and egotistical to accept the third option.

Oh well, when Hillary gets the nomination, bye-bye Barry.

he had no charm and he was most certainly a crook, but he was competent.

obama is incompetent and a crook, but i'm told he's quite charming.

I've heard he's a dick, but what'cha gonna do? :dunno:

Forum List

Back