Obama interview with Ezra Klein part 1

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Part one Domestic policy Barack Obama The Vox Conversation
I realize I'm supposed to make some comment to go with the link, but honestly I'm just posting it in case people haven't seen it. Klein's a good journalist, and he gets Obama to make some points. Whether one agrees or not is imo irrelevant. The guy's potus in the last 1.5 years, and he's made some changes esp to HC that will be with us.

On Healthcare, it's clear that he's unrepentant in choosing not to go the route with forcing providers to identify the cost and likely success rate of procedures, and allow consumers to make choices to allocate resources, even when those resources are in part taking away purchasing power for other stuff. To the extent possible, he's single payor with that State setting reimbursement costs.

It's interesting that he is not opposed, and even may favor, getting rid of fillubuster.

What I find interesting, and a little bit sad, is the gays and lesbians can't wait to get married and two Seattle Seahawk NFL football players and one NASCAR driver that have been in the news brag about the impending birth of their baby by their GIRL FRIEND.

New Topics

Forum List

Back