Obama inherits another bad economy

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Albert Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” In 2008 we were experiencing the worst economy in recent history and we elected president Obama to fix it. Four years after blaming Bush we are worse off than we were when Obama took office. Now with the economy much worse than in November 2008 we elected Obama to office. Who here expects different results? I would say the only thing that will be different would be blaming the Bush part but somehow I don’t even think that will change.

Albert Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” In 2008 we were experiencing the worst economy in recent history and we elected president Obama to fix it. Four years after blaming Bush we are worse off than we were when Obama took office. Now with the economy much worse than in November 2008 we elected Obama to office. Who here expects different results? I would say the only thing that will be different would be blaming the Bush part but somehow I don’t even think that will change.

Nope, the exit polls say the people still blame Bush.

Nope, the exit polls say the people still blame Bush.

Love your new sig..

:D

The economy is on it's way back.

GDP says otherwise as well as most the other indicators. I mean why would the Fed to more stimuli if we are on our way back? Wouldn't they be raising interest rates and not implementing more stimulus if we were "on it's way back". The next big thing that is going to happen besides the January brick wall is companies next year moving to all part time employees.

GDP says otherwise as well as most the other indicators. I mean why would the Fed to more stimuli if we are on our way back? Wouldn't they be raising interest rates and not implementing more stimulus if we were "on it's way back". The next big thing that is going to happen besides the January brick wall is companies next year moving to all part time employees.

Which indicators are you looking at?

Seriously.

Cause I work in the Financial Sector.

Everything I've seen over the last 4 years indicates that the economy is going to improve.

What is the matter man? Can't find a job? Come to Ohio. You have any skills? Work with your hands? Plenty of jobs in Ohio.

That's why Obama carried Ohio. Jobs jobs jobs.

You don't have a job in Ohio, either you have no skills or can't pass a piss test. Or don't want one. And that has nothing to do with the President.

Which indicators are you looking at?

Seriously.

Cause I work in the Financial Sector.

Everything I've seen over the last 4 years indicates that the economy is going to improve.

GDP is not an indicator? You must not work at the Fed because their indicators showed trouble so they implemented a new stimulus plan.

Now he can no longer blame Bush. He owns what happens the next 4 years.

IF any thing like the past four, we have nothing to worry about. The wars are ending, tax cuts for the rich is ending and over 5 million jobs has been created and continue to grow.
Don't worry, be happy. :cool:
If not for Bush's blundering, we would not have two wars, tax cuts and the worse financial down fall since the geat depesson that Obama has to spend $6 trillion to fix with the stimulus that stimulated economic growth,etc.

What is the matter man? Can't find a job? Come to Ohio. You have any skills? Work with your hands? Plenty of jobs in Ohio.

You don't have a job in Ohio, either you have no skills or can't pass a piss test. Or don't want one. And that has nothing to do with the President.

Don't worry GM is on its way back to bankruptcy. Maybe Obama can borrow more money from China to save you guys again.

What obama has inherited is a nation in which half the people are going to fight him every step of the way. A nation totally divided, not just against him but against itself.

What obama has inherited is a nation in which half the people are going to fight him every step of the way. A nation totally divided, not just against him but against itself.

I don't see any reason to fight..it's lost

Don't worry GM is on its way back to bankruptcy. Maybe Obama can borrow more money from China to save you guys again.

Obama isn't Borrowing from China.

Bush was..and to fight stupid and illegal wars.

Forum List

Back