Obama inexperienced? Let's fix that lie right now

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
http://obama.senate.gov/issues/

Give it a good and honest read. It is extensive, easily verifiable if you wish and is indicative of a great leader in any political persuasion.

I agree with many posters on this site, however, that Obama will probably not be elected POTUS but for different reasons than you might expect.

There is no question that he is imminently more qualified than the present resident of the White House but I don't think that will matter in the campaign. The MSM has already begun trashing him, unfairly questioning his credentials, obsessing over his race/race mixture and telling the lies that are repeated so often even in this forum that he is somehow "inexperienced".

Any fair examination of credentials and experience would indicate Obama to be head and shoulders above the bar as set by the neocons in their support of GWB for the past 7 years. I think there will be no real or fair or comprehensive examination of the credentials of Obama by the MSM or ultimately by the majority of Americans. It would be the American way as I have understood it at least until GWB. The widespread support of such a failure of a man as GWB in the past 2 Presidential election cycles indicates to me that the "money" will be the ultimate key regardless the propensities or not of the candidate to perform for the overall good of the nation. The US of A will pay dearly for decades to come as a result of the misguided actions and otherwise malfeasance of it's present occupant of the most powerful political position on Earth.

It's time we again visit the ideology of electing our President based on qualifications, ethics and demonstrated propensities to operate with the best interests of the nation as a whole rather than whether or not we could sit and drink a beer with them.

But that's just what I think.

Psychoblues

Well, I'm not a Neocon and believe Bush to be an inadequate leader, but that doesn't change when speaking of the other side of that aisle. We know that Edwards got basted with that same brush during his run for VP even... It's nice to know that it isn't a racial thing, but something that we ask of all the candidates.

Bush, while running the first time, was constantly questioned about his experience. Pretending otherwise is just false remembering.

he has 2 years in politics and has been trying to fix things in illinois...trying being the key word

Obama-schmama...WHO CARES??

I'm a little more worried about other things going on these days...namely Iran. I'm just waiting on the edge of my seat for the huge, bloody, gory, fiery and perhaps nuclear terrorist attack that will go off somewhere in Europe and kill three times as many people as 9/11...then maybe those Frenchies will put down their Sauvignon and wake up. :eusa_doh:

GWB is not just an inadequate leader. He is not a leader at all in my opinion and any leadership he has ever exhibited has been met with disastrous results. We could talk about Harkiin Oil, Sammy Sosa, Texas Air National Guard, DUI charges, War On Iraq, etc. the things he has actually done on his own. He certainly has his cover, I don't know of any rich brats that don't, but the reality is that his judgement is seriously flawed and his curiosity is seriously lacking. But, I'll give you that he has been sufficiently bailed out to the satisfaction of most.

Actually, the one thing that John Edwards was accosted for time and again during his campaign was the fact that he was a "trial lawyer". Isn't it ironic that the very first refuge of the cookie jar robbing Republicans are courtrooms and trial lawyers, re: Bush v Gore 2000. Rich folk just don't want the little people to have access to the same legal considerations that they constantly enjoy. It's interesting that you would include your "racial" analogy.

As a matter of fact, Bush was never seriously put to task during the election cycles concerning his lack of experience because frankly he had none and the MSM ignored that fact other than token mentions on mostly back pages. Even after having been President for several years he asked the Brazilian President, "Oh, do you have black people in Brazil?" So, who is remembering falsely on this issue?

Well, I'm not a Neocon and believe Bush to be an inadequate leader, but that doesn't change when speaking of the other side of that aisle. We know that Edwards got basted with that same brush during his run for VP even... It's nice to know that it isn't a racial thing, but something that we ask of all the candidates.

Bush, while running the first time, was constantly questioned about his experience. Pretending otherwise is just false remembering.

Psychoblues

Big on the fear mongering I see, CaffeineKid. They say it, you repeat it and that makes it true must I presume?

Obama-schmama...WHO CARES??

I'm a little more worried about other things going on these days...namely Iran. I'm just waiting on the edge of my seat for the huge, bloody, gory, fiery and perhaps nuclear terrorist attack that will go off somewhere in Europe and kill three times as many people as 9/11...then maybe those Frenchies will put down their Sauvignon and wake up. :eusa_doh:

Psychoblues

I glanced at your comment...I could have sworn you just used the phrase "fear-mongering." Prehaps that's what you would have also said to Bush if he would have warned us about 9/11...since he knew it was coming, right?? :rolleyes:

You didn't follow the link or at least you didn't comprehend anything that is said there, did you, manu1959?

Psychoblues

I take it you're now our official Obama-brown-noser...I can't wait for him to commit a crime..............just to see how you'll find a way to blame it on Bush. :rofl:

P.S. "Psychoblues should be ignored at all costs." Heh heh heh heh heh.....gotta love that!

He has written, co-written, sponsored and co-sponsored and gotten passed tons of legislation that are positive programs for the advancement of the country in which we reside. He has done the same for international interests as they apply to American business and governmental interests as well. The information to which I referred in the opening post is about 90,000 items long and I still think you are such a liar. You haven't mentioned a single thing contained in the information and you still say you read it but found nothing there. Silly Bullshitter. Tsk, tsk.

read it .... twice actually ... he is trying to fix things ... hasn't actually fixed anything yet ....

Psychoblues

co-sponsoring a bill is coat tailing a more experienced senator done all the time by the party to make their new star look good

authored 2-3 both a no brainier restrictions on big bad business

"introduced bills".... "written by others" done all the time by the party to make their new star look good

yep.... looks like he could solve Iraq, the economy, social security, health care and the social ills of the day all before lunch on his first day....

do really believe insulting people will cause them to agree with you?

Obama is also a staunch advocate for Veterans affairs, the affairs of our fighting forces, the environment, international relations and our reputation in that respect, jobs for Americans, livable wages, on and on and on and on. I think it fairly impressive for such a young Senator to have involved himself in so many ways and so positive and so completely comprehensive and verifiable.

I really don't give a republicans ass whether you agree with me or not. But I do wish you would stop lying about it.

co-sponsoring a bill is coat tailing a more experienced senator done all the time by the party to make their new star look good

authored 2-3 both a no brainier restrictions on big bad business

"introduced bills".... "written by others" done all the time by the party to make their new star look good

yep.... looks like he could solve Iraq, the economy, social security, health care and the social ills of the day all before lunch on his first day....

do really believe insulting people will cause them to agree with you?

Psychoblues

Obama is also a staunch advocate for Veterans affairs, the affairs of our fighting forces, the environment, international relations and our reputation in that respect, jobs for Americans, livable wages, on and on and on and on. I think it fairly impressive for such a young Senator to have involved himself in so many ways and so positive and so completely comprehensive and verifiable.

I really don't give a republicans ass whether you agree with me or not. But I do wish you would stop lying about it.

Psychoblues

lots of people care about stuff.....yes the democratic party has done a very good job of show casing their new shiny pony....but two years of riding coat tails does not a president make....and if you claim is that he is better than what we got that ain't saying much....that is like saying manson is better than dahmer because he didn't eat em.....

as for lying about agreeing with you....i don't

By "it" I meant the record of Obama. You're still a liar and now you obfuscate in an attempt to hide it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I will "try" and do better to make myself more clear in the future.

lots of people care about stuff.....yes the democratic party has done a very good job of show casing their new shiny pony....but two years of riding coat tails does not a president make....and if you claim is that he is better than what we got that ain't saying much....that is like saying manson is better than dahmer because he didn't eat em.....

as for lying about agreeing with you....i don't

Psychoblues

By "it" I meant the record of Obama. You're still a liar and now you obfuscate in an attempt to hide it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I will "try" and do better to make myself more clear in the future.

Psychoblues

i stated he has tried to do things but not done anything, i then stated his coat tailing record, he is the flavor of the month for dems....and so the put him forth in a good light....good for them....not sure that makes him president material....

all i have seen you do is personally attack me.....

your actions define obtuse and impertinent

The information provided for you states verifiably that he HAS done plenty and a lot more than many Senators with 10 times his experience. You accuse him of coat-tailing but you offer no proof of any of that. Even marginally. You now state that he is the Democratic "flavor of the month" and further obfuscate by admitting, improperly, that you are not sure of his suitabilities as presidential material. His record far outweighs anything even as yet put forth by anyone as to the suitabilities of one GWB as potential in leadership. You don't like him and I suppose you have your reasons for that. Spitting shit as if you know what you are talking about is nonsense. Please clarify?

Psychoblues certainly knows something about personal insults and attacks. He gets plenty of that on pretty much a daily basis right here on this board. But, Psychoblues is a better man than to whine about it and expect someone else to rectify or remedy these circumstances. Is that too obtuse or impertinent for you?

i stated he has tried to do things but not done anything, i then stated his coat tailing record, he is the flavor of the month for dems....and so the put him forth in a good light....good for them....not sure that makes him president material....

all i have seen you do is personally attack me.....

your actions define obtuse and impertinent

Psychoblues

Excuse me Psycho, but can you detail some of Obama's accomplishments which have direct, verifiable results? If all Obama has done is coat-tail, then no such evidence would exist, right? So all you have to do is cite specifics on what he HAS accomplished and how those accomplishments have bearing on his potential to be POTUS.

Personally, I think he doesn't have enough solid credentials for a POTUS run, although he might be an invaluable VP on a Democratic ticket in 2008.

The very best I can do is to advise you to click on the link I provided in the opening post in this thread. The rest is up to you, my friend.

Excuse me Psycho, but can you detail some of Obama's accomplishments which have direct, verifiable results? If all Obama has done is coat-tail, then no such evidence would exist, right? So all you have to do is cite specifics on what he HAS accomplished and how those accomplishments have bearing on his potential to be POTUS.

Personally, I think he doesn't have enough solid credentials for a POTUS run, although he might be an invaluable VP on a Democratic ticket in 2008.

Psychoblues

http://obama.senate.gov/issues/

Give it a good and honest read. It is extensive, easily verifiable if you wish and is indicative of a great leader in any political persuasion.

I agree with many posters on this site, however, that Obama will probably not be elected POTUS but for different reasons than you might expect.

There is no question that he is imminently more qualified than the present resident of the White House but I don't think that will matter in the campaign. The MSM has already begun trashing him, unfairly questioning his credentials, obsessing over his race/race mixture and telling the lies that are repeated so often even in this forum that he is somehow "inexperienced".

Any fair examination of credentials and experience would indicate Obama to be head and shoulders above the bar as set by the neocons in their support of GWB for the past 7 years. I think there will be no real or fair or comprehensive examination of the credentials of Obama by the MSM or ultimately by the majority of Americans. It would be the American way as I have understood it at least until GWB. The widespread support of such a failure of a man as GWB in the past 2 Presidential election cycles indicates to me that the "money" will be the ultimate key regardless the propensities or not of the candidate to perform for the overall good of the nation. The US of A will pay dearly for decades to come as a result of the misguided actions and otherwise malfeasance of it's present occupant of the most powerful political position on Earth.

It's time we again visit the ideology of electing our President based on qualifications, ethics and demonstrated propensities to operate with the best interests of the nation as a whole rather than whether or not we could sit and drink a beer with them.

But that's just what I think.

Psychoblues

More experienced then the current President? How much executive experience does Obama have? Absolutely none. How much did President Bush have? Atleast 8 as governor (if i remember correctly i could be off on that) plus executive experience in the private sector.

So lets say over a decade. over a decade of executive experience versus none... How exactly does that make Barrack Hussien more qualified?

Forum List

Back