Obama in a Landslide?

The delusional left is hard at it.

I hope they don't seriously hurt anyone else in their suicide attempts.

And what have you wagered ?

I keep offering even money cash wagers, but no Romney backer will accept such a wager. It seems any time something of actual value is put at stake, the conservatives run.

I think cash wagers are against the rules.

Most people agree to put avatars and sig lines they don't agree with.

I have a bet with someone....if Romney wins they leave the board forever. If Obama wins, I do the same.

Yeah...

Here are some boards looking for other members:

XMFan.com :: #1 Fan Site of Sirius XM Satellite Radio :: XM Radio Community Forums. They're desperate; they'll take anyone. Even you.

Political Forum. Its sort of the minor leagues so you may not be qualified there.

Debate Politics Forums. They are heavily moderated and you must keep a civil tongue. You're ill suited for the board

www.disgruntledconservatives.com. You'll fit right in.

Pack your bags loser.

And what have you wagered ?

I keep offering even money cash wagers, but no Romney backer will accept such a wager. It seems any time something of actual value is put at stake, the conservatives run.

I have a bet with someone....if Romney wins they leave the board forever. If Obama wins, I do the same.

Everyone knows that this is simply your way to ensure that you don't have to man up and lose with class. You win...you sit there and gloat. You lose, you leave. Your lame ass wins either way.

Everyone knows that this is simply your way to ensure that you don't have to man up and lose with class. You win...you sit there and gloat. You lose, you leave. Your lame ass wins either way.

Nobody is going to lose with class around here.

That is for darn sure.

Yeah...

Here are some boards looking for other members:

XMFan.com :: #1 Fan Site of Sirius XM Satellite Radio :: XM Radio Community Forums. They're desperate; they'll take anyone. Even you.

Political Forum. Its sort of the minor leagues so you may not be qualified there.

Debate Politics Forums. They are heavily moderated and you must keep a civil tongue. You're ill suited for the board

www.disgruntledconservatives.com. You'll fit right in.

Pack your bags loser.

Most boards have rules against posting about other boards.

My guess is this is a list of boards where the mods have already told you to f**k off for being stupid and ignorant.

Tea Party Samurai and I have a sig line bet. She hasn't been seen in about a month....basic conservative reaction to personal accountability. I fully expect the four people I have a bet with; Listening, Amazed, Conservative, and TPS to be here after 11/6 as if nothing happened. Integrity is a foreign concept to these people.

Tea Party Samurai and I have a sig line bet. She hasn't been seen in about a month....basic conservative reaction to personal accountability. I fully expect the four people I have a bet with; Listening, Amazed, Conservative, and TPS to be here after 11/6 as if nothing happened. Integrity is a foreign concept to these people.

But you, being a pillar of nobility, will honor your side of the bet ? Correct ?

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​
More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast
No landslide. Today's Rasmussen Report and Gallup noted that the overall picture is 49% Romney and 48% Obama. Even so, they both say it's too close to call. The American people will speak tomorrow, at least those who haven't already voted. :)

No matter how many times he was criticized, Obama just wouldn't do his part in setting a budget. This resulted in early and frequent overspending the deficit into the oblivion of $16 trillion dollars.

That's why I'm truly hoping he gets a pink slip at least until he rehabilitates his sense of responsibility to the people in the working force who provided their taxes for him to spend. I'm sorry, but he hasn't anything in reserve now if something big befell our nation. You need a ready reserve to move the wheels of survival in a nation this large.

It's not fair for a president to spend more than will be repaid on his watch unless we're in a war. Obama released our troops from the fracas, so unless we are attacked, we're in a terrible place with a deficit of 16 trillion.

U.S. National Debt Clock

525569_436932273020935_312757374_n.jpg

Last edited:

Thats called projection sweetie...you wouldn't know what integrity was if it bit you in the ass.

We both know that when you lose the bet, you will still post.

On the off chance I lose, I'll make a single 'goodbye' thread, then be gone. Unlike libtard fuckwads like you... I keep my word.

If Obama takes Florida, Ohio, and Virginia, it's effectively over for Romney.

The Prez is ahead in Ohio polls because Romney's lies about Jeep didn't sit well with the folks who make 'em; he's way ahead in Florida because the hispanics are turning out to vote; and he's ahead in Virginia because...

... Hmm, maybe they don't think his handling of Sandy has been that shoddy after all?

-- Paravani

Forum List

Back