Obama ignoring infrastructure.

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
The bridge collapsed in Minnesota and it was Bushes fault. That killed, what... 3 people?
The dems went nuts about Bush and infrastructure.

Now, a mine blows up, killing 25+ people and they find problems with government inspectors.

No comment from libs. Wait for them to blame Bush yet again.

It is obvious Obama doesn't care about these workers.

FOXNews.com - Audit Cited Mine Inspectors for Training Problems Days Before W.Va. Explosion

I blame Bush

He should have taken care of all the mines in W Virginia before he left office

What a loser

not everyone is a partisan hack....

coal mining has and will always be a dangerous profession.....unions are the only reason it is not more dangerous....

What the fuck does a privately owned mine have to do with "infrastructure"?

Oh, and as for "the Obama administration" being responsible, why don't you read you're own article, hack-for-brains?

The audit, released on March 30, found that 56 percent of veteran Mine Safety and Health Administration inspectors had not completed required retraining between 2006 and 2007. A few hadn't attended any training sessions since the policy was enacted a decade earlier, and even entry-level hires "lacked supporting documentation" to show they went through the required 21-23 weeks of instruction.

Now, who was president during those years? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Obama.

Not that I'd even blame any president's administration for this crap, but if you want to go around pointing fingers, point them in the right direction.

Now feel free to put your pointing finger where you usually keep it. Where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:
You should skip Obama. He's busy trying to dig us out of the recession the Republicans gave us.

West Virginia. Red State. Republicans, red states, they have never had a good record on "safety". Why? Because safety costs "money". That money could be better served going to "stock options" for the mine's CEO. Just like Republicans plan for health care.

The bridge collapsed in Minnesota and it was Bushes fault. That killed, what... 3 people?

Now, a mine blows up, killing 25+ people and they find problems with government inspectors.

FOXNews.com - Audit Cited Mine Inspectors for Training Problems Days Before W.Va. Explosion

I blame Bush

He should have taken care of all the mines in W Virginia before he left office

What a loser

The greatest reason for birth control speaks out! :lol:

In case you forgot, private companies are not considered public infrastructure. But keep trying....:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So you just proved that without proper government regulation, corporations will fuck up and harm their workers and won't act responsibly. Got it. MIne are dangerous, always has been, even following all the rules and regulation things can go bad.

Also, bridges and roads are infrastructure, a mine is not

Did you realize how stupid your partisian take on this is? Is that why you haven't come back?

I thought Dems blamed Pawlenty and Republican policies in general for that collapse. I know I did.

Seems to me the problem with that mine was the management telling people not to worry about safety and just keep mining because coal "pays the bills". The inspectors obviously found stuff or the mine wouldn't have had numerous citations.

Now why it was allowed to operate despite those citations....

I just noticed, btw, that the OP was made at 11:42 am today. Why hasn't the OP been back to explain himself?*

*Yeah, I already know the answer.

Was mocking libs criticism of Bush by using an equally idiotic example.

Glad you all liked it.

And by the way, I have a job during the day, so getting on here to "defend myself" isn't always an option.

Glad you all liked it.

And by the way, I have a job during the day, so getting on here to "defend myself" isn't always an option.

Well, too bad people weren't criticising Shrub for that in the first place.

And yeah, we all liked how you did such a great job looking idiotic.

Glad you all liked it.

Well, too bad people weren't criticising Shrub for that in the first place.

And yeah, we all liked how you did such a great job looking idiotic.

Quotes from Libs on DailyKos about the bride collapse.. each one is sep:

continue to happen as all our monies have gone to the war effort; leaving nothing to take care of infrastructure, and other issues at home.

this is why the Reagans and Bushes of the world love DE-regulation. No rules to follow. Slipshod work, cheap materials, and no rules on who can and cannot do the work.

Rove and Co. should be made to go down and help

When do we say no to 45 cents out of a dollar in taxes going to Bush war profiteers and his failed wars? If we don't act TODAY, who will die TOMORROW?

This is what happens when militarists run things

More Republican 'Family Values'?

It is a terrorist attack by Republican budget cutters

I can't help thinking that the Bush tax cuts and corruption has contributed to this. Our country is falling apart, but Bush doesn't care as long as he cronies get to make money

And this, from Randi Rhodes... Liberal talk show host....

"Structurally deficient, so here we are wasting a trillion dollars in Iraq, protecting that lie at all costs, right? Wiretapping our own citizenry so that nobody gets too uppity about that whole trillion being spent. And it takes like a quarter of that to repair our infrastructure and nothing’s being spent. The bridge collapse is the result of wasting a trillion dollars in Iraq. Basically what you saw there in Minneapolis and what you’ve been watching all day, last night, the whole thing. What you’re watching, should have the chyron underneath, instead of it saying Governor Tim Pawlenty, or news conference on bridge collapse, or recovery or whatever, you know what it should say underneath there? 'Your tax cuts at work!' That’s what it should say."

New Topics

Forum List

Back