obama: if you love me? WTF

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The President has always said "I love you back!" when people call out to him.

P.S.: Context is everything.

As the student-packed audience cheered, Mr. Obama urged: "Tell Congress to pass the American jobs act and put teachers back into the classroom where they belong."

"We know what's right: We know what we've got to do to create jobs right now," he continued, to enthusiastic applause. "We've got to give workers new skills for new jobs... We've got to give our young people a chance to earn a college education... We need to build an economy that lasts."

"I love you Barack!" one voice cried out in the crowd.

"I love you back," the president replied. "But if you love me, you've got to help me pass this bill!"

Notice where he is going to speak these days? In front of kids..

The man is really starting to creep me out..

If You Love Me....sheeesh:eek:

The President has always said "I love you back!" when people call out to him.

P.S.: Context is everything.

As the student-packed audience cheered, Mr. Obama urged: "Tell Congress to pass the American jobs act and put teachers back into the classroom where they belong."

"We know what's right: We know what we've got to do to create jobs right now," he continued, to enthusiastic applause. "We've got to give workers new skills for new jobs... We've got to give our young people a chance to earn a college education... We need to build an economy that lasts."

"I love you Barack!" one voice cried out in the crowd.

"I love you back," the president replied. "But if you love me, you've got to help me pass this bill!"

Too bad Jim Jones isn't around to swoop you off to Guyana.

No worries though, you've got Obama who is virtually identical...

Drink the kool-aid, it's good for you.

ObamaCartoonJimJones.jpg

Last edited:
He be trying to bring back that "magic" moment. Where supposedly everybody in this country and WHOLE WORLD loved him..

I'd say it ain't working..:lol:

Man, we really need elect less crazy people.

We have to stop being crazy. Though I won't. I like being alittle crazy

Being a tad nutz is fine.... but when your nutz outweighs your intellect, you got a problem. And when that's the President, WE have a problem.

I dislike this celebrity culture anyway... it's bad enough when it's some fucking celebrity... but when it's politicians... that's just weird.

Notice where he is going to speak these days? In front of kids..

The man is really starting to creep me out..

If You Love Me....sheeesh:eek:

College students are 'kids'? If they can vote, idiot - that makes them 'constituents.'

Idiot. That's a stretch, even for you.

well little one, Idiot isn't a stretch for you. Now go outside and play..The adults are trying to have a conversation.

Man, we really need elect less crazy people.

We have to stop being crazy. Though I won't. I like being alittle crazy

Being a tad nutz is fine.... but when your nutz outweighs your intellect, you got a problem. And when that's the President, WE have a problem.

I dislike this celebrity culture anyway... it's bad enough when it's some fucking celebrity... but when it's politicians... that's just weird.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Substance? What's that?

Come on be a leader stop begging
Obama: If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill

President Obama continued pushing his jobs bill in battleground states on Wednesday, telling a fired-up crowd of students at North Carolina State University that, "If you love me, you've got to help me pass this bill!"
Obama: If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Apparently, only we liberals read the article.

I stopped at "If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill" very unbecoming of a leader.

Forum List

Back