Obama: "I reversed the recession until bad luck hit"

Seriously people, this is what he said today on his lil' bus stop.

Once again, he abjectly refuses to acknowledge his failings as a leader on the issue of our economic problems......Refuses to acknowledge that he's failed the american people.....Refuses to acknowledge that he is the President, and in the end, it falls on his shoulders.

It's all about "bad luck" according to him......This man obviously thinks the american people are friggin' stupid....Actually thinks that the american people can't figure out what is really going on.......Actually thinks that the american people don't pay attention to events that are radically hurting this country.

Yeah, his hardcore supporters are going to buy into his con job........They are going to buy into whatever he says, as if it's the gods honest truth.......But does he really think that the core of american citizens are going to say, "yeah, it's just bad luck?"......Does he think they are not going to analyze very seriously his leadership on the most pressing issue we face as a whole, before casting their ballots?........Are the independents, who he absolutely needs, and are dropping their support of him in droves, actually going to all of a sudden agree and say, "yeah, it's just bad luck"?

Maybe he should have rubbed his lucky rabbits foot. Bad luck never effected GWB because we all know 911 and high gas prices were planned by him and Cheney. :eusa_whistle:

Once again, he abjectly refuses to acknowledge his failings as a leader on the issue of our economic problems......Refuses to acknowledge that he's failed the american people.....Refuses to acknowledge that he is the President, and in the end, it falls on his shoulders.

It's all about "bad luck" according to him......This man obviously thinks the american people are friggin' stupid....Actually thinks that the american people can't figure out what is really going on.......Actually thinks that the american people don't pay attention to events that are radically hurting this country.

Yeah, his hardcore supporters are going to buy into his con job........They are going to buy into whatever he says, as if it's the gods honest truth.......But does he really think that the core of american citizens are going to say, "yeah, it's just bad luck?"......Does he think they are not going to analyze very seriously his leadership on the most pressing issue we face as a whole, before casting their ballots?........Are the independents, who he absolutely needs, and are dropping their support of him in droves, actually going to all of a sudden agree and say, "yeah, it's just bad luck"?

Lets add salt shall we

Classic Obama: 'I Know How to Run Your Business Better Than You Do' - Erika Johnsen

THE MOST CLUELESS PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY.

Lets add salt shall we

Classic Obama: 'I Know How to Run Your Business Better Than You Do' - Erika Johnsen

THE MOST CLUELESS PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY.
But I'll bet I can balance my budget better than he can. :lol:

"The problem," Obama continued, "is that we've got the kind of partisan brinksmanship that is willing to put party ahead of country, that is more interested in seeing their political opponents lose than seeing the country win.

Why does it always have to be about Him?

"The problem," Obama continued, "is that we've got the kind of partisan brinksmanship that is willing to put party ahead of country, that is more interested in seeing their political opponents lose than seeing the country win.

Why does it always have to be about Him?

Maybe cause it is?

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Mitch McConnell (R-KY) maintains GOP's priority is defeating Obama in 2012 - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com Mitch McConnell (R-KY) maintains GOP's priority is defeating Obama in 2012 - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

I know this is gonna suck for you guys..but the Market was up yesterday.

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News

Wild ride to be sure..thanks to the Tea Party Terrorists.
After dropping over 1,000 points where else is it going to go?

Down more?

Since last month I can make this full disclosure..cause I no longer work there.

I use to work for the NYSE. :eusa_shhh:

So you're the guy responsible for screwing up everyones portfolios. :lol:

I seriously doubt his brain fires on all 2 cylinders!

"We had reversed the recession, avoided a depression, gotten the economy moving again," Obama told a crowd in Decorah, Iowa. "But over the last six months we've had a run of bad luck."

link

That bad luck being..the Tea Party Terrorists. :clap2:

View attachment 14747

It's kinda like the Spanish Inquistion without all the intelligence. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, the economy sucking is the fault of the Tea Party :rolleyes:

The recession has been over for 2 years.

You don't like slow growth jobless recoveries? You should have thought of that when you were clamoring for more and more free market globalist capitalism.

You don't like slow growth jobless recoveries? You should have thought of that when you were clamoring for more and more free market globalist capitalism.

Yeah... Barry and his Party had 3/3 Control for 2 years... DemocRATS had it since Winning the Congress in 2006...

How were things in 2006/07 and before?...

5% Unemployment on Average and Steady Growth...

Yep.

:)

peace...

sigh....nvm. Hearsay is not a source.

It's an actual quote- I know I know, it wasn't carried by the state run media- aka the msm, so you'll ignore it. I guess that means that even you can see how desperate and weak it makes him sound...if true /sarcasm~

What a dumb response.

Anyways, I did the homework that neither of you could and found out that it originated with the Examiner.

If you want a source come to my house and I will give you one. He has not plan, no success, no recovery and unless we get rid of him we have no hope. I am trying to retire and I have been screwed big time by Barry.

Yeah... Barry and his Party had 3/3 Control for 2 years... DemocRATS had it since Winning the Congress in 2006...

How were things in 2006/07 and before?...

5% Unemployment on Average and Steady Growth...

Yep.

:)

peace...

We had a recession. It's called the business cycle. Go read up on it.

I thought it was bank ATMs and airport kiosks?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE]The Blues Brothers - Jake's Excuses - YouTube[/ame]

Obama continues to push the blame on the sorry record he has established over the past 2 1/2 years. He can no longer blame Bush for his troubles. He tries to blame House Republicans for his failures even though he had big majorities in both houses of Congress. I say that Obam's comments about republicans and a streak of bad luck is just more of the same fingerpointing he accuses his political foes as doing. Obama's comments in this case are just so much of an abundance of a certain barnyard commodity!

Forum List

Back