Obama: "i admire Lincoln, but he did end up with a civil war on his hands, we have to avoid that"...is Obama blaming Lincoln for the civil war?

I watched the first 30 seconds and it described how gracious Obama was on election night 2016 to Trump as the apparent winner of the election.
What a monster.

I watched the first 30 seconds and it described how gracious Obama was on election night 2016 to Trump as the apparent winner of the election.
What a monster.
It's easy to be gracious when you have Crossfire-Hurricane in your back pocket.

What a monster.
Trump has The Kraken and he's still being a bad loser.

What a monster.
Trump has The Kraken and he's still being a bad loser.
Better than undermining the next president with an investigation based on information known to be false. Russia-Russia-Russia.

Lincoln could have avoided the Civil War.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Sic Semper Tyrannis: Thus always to tyrants.
Yup, Lincoln sure was a tyrant. Only the most evil and despicable of tyrants would deny to Good, White, Christian Southerners all the pleasures and profits that comes from tyrannizing Black people.

What a monster.
Beside swearing out fake FISA warrants, Born in Kenya Barack was "gracious"

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Yup, Lincoln sure was a tyrant. Only the most evil and despicable of tyrants would deny to Good, White, Christian Southerners all the pleasures and profits that comes from tyrannizing Black people.
Its like a broken record. I cant be against abuse of power. I cant be against jailing people for natural and human rights. I cant be against scorched earth policies.
No, I have to be for slavery.
Dumbfuck.

What a monster.
Well he sure as hell has made up for all that "graciousness" toward Donald Trump, hasn't he? He's the most disrespectful, hateful divisive former President in history. Same goes for his man/wife Mooch.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Its like a broken record. I cant be against abuse of power. I cant be against jailing people for natural and human rights. I cant be against scorched earth policies.
Dumbfuck.
So you're opposed to slavery. Secession was all about slavery

What a monster.
Well he sure as hell has made up for all that "graciousness" toward Donald Trump, hasn't he? He's the most disrespectful, hateful divisive former President in history. Same goes for his man/wife Mooch.
Until the election campaign he refused to respond to all of the current president's attacks on him an his administration.
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Dumbfuck.
So you're opposed to slavery. Secession was all about slavery
And?
You call yourself an anarchist and cant comprehend my reasoning? LOL what a joke

New Topics

Forum List

Back