Obama hosts Ramadan dinner...after ignoring Easter

He did have an egg hunt, mentioned it in his Saturday address.
Maybe he didn't this year because the right bitched about what he said the year before?

Obama wants to kill Christmas too

Muslims are like that

Usual response from the left. Our President is supposed to AVOID seeming to favor one religion over another.

As I recall you Separation of Church and State bafoons didn't mind when New York created special rooms for Muslim prayer in schools while barring all Christian use of schools too.

"not only did Obama ignore Easter while never missing a chance to celebrate Ramadan, he also issued official White House statements recognizing the observance of other Muslim holidays".
The appropriate admonishment of Obama should be for his acknowledging any silly religious ritual.

Sorry bout that,

1. THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. FUCK THE PRESIDENT MUSLIM FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. That is all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"not only did Obama ignore Easter while never missing a chance to celebrate Ramadan, he also issued official White House statements recognizing the observance of other Muslim holidays".

Obama hosts Ramadan dinner...after ignoring Easter - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

I Guess the Separation of Church and State people, Really only care about it, when the Church is Christian.

lol

Guess you had trouble when Bush did the exact same thing, eh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_AwWGi-gg]George Bush is a Muslim at Ramadan Eid al-Fitr December 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

Obama hosts Ramadan dinner...after ignoring Easter - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

I Guess the Separation of Church and State people, Really only care about it, when the Church is Christian.

lol

Did you read the OP? No one is saying Obama did anything wrong in speaking at a Muslim event. What the OP said was that the president has issued a statement every Ramadan while never doing the same for Easter since taking office.

President Obama failed to issue either an Easter or a Good Friday greeting to the nation, but he never forgot Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.

Hell, President Obama has shown more reverence to Earth Day than Easter.

Sorry bout that,

1. Bush was just an idiot, who was trying to look like he wasn't at war with Islam, when in fact he was, which everyone knew that.
2. He is also a Christian turning the other cheek, but doing something like this, praising islam is just stupid as shit.
3. Just my expert opinion anyway.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Usual response from the left. Our President is supposed to AVOID seeming to favor one religion over another.

As I recall you Separation of Church and State bafoons didn't mind when New York created special rooms for Muslim prayer in schools while barring all Christian use of schools too.

He had a freakin Easter egg hunt, they do stuff for christmas, and now they are doing something for a Muslim holiday. Get over it. I could care less what he does for any Holiday.

lol

Did you read the OP? No one is saying Obama did anything wrong in speaking at a Muslim event. What the OP said was that the president has issued a statement every Ramadan while never doing the same for Easter since taking office.

So he's required now to do every religious holiday?

Man..that's going to leave him little time to govern...

Hmm..maybe that's what you guys want? :eusa_whistle:

Stinkers! :doubt:

Ask yourself how this effected you? Were you still able to celebrate without Obama officially declaring it was Easter?

Forum List

Back