Obama has won thread

Cheddarmelon

Oct 17, 2012
Just preparing.

and all you Goopers can come in here and post how it isn't going to happen. Thats fine.

The rule is though, if it does... you have to come back in here, and state that you were wrong. That's it. That's all you need to do. With none of the "they cheated" bullshit.

If however, I am wrong, I will leave. in fact, I'm willing to make that bet with any Goopers that want to.

Obama Victory, They go. Romney Victory, I do.

any takers? Or is all of the "Romneh is going to win" stuff just bullshit bluster?

You're a pussy coward if you slink away just because Romney wins.:lol:

I wouldn't be leaving because of Romney winning. I'd be getting rid of a bunch of goopers.

You're admitting that if he won, you'd leave...pussy coward.:D

I'm willing to make a bet. That is all.

I take it you are not confident enough in a Romney win to make any such bet.

are you willing at least then, to say "Romney will win" and come back in here after he doesn't?

I wouldn't be leaving because of Romney winning. I'd be getting rid of a bunch of goopers.

You're admitting that if he won, you'd leave...pussy coward.:D

I'm willing to make a bet. That is all.

I take it you are not confident enough in a Romney win to make any such bet.

are you willing at least then, to say "Romney will win" and come back in here after he doesn't?

Take the bet back that you'll leave...or you're a fucking pussy coward. Only jr high boys want to participate in such juvenile type bets...so I'm excluded from participating in such childish nonsense.:D

Just preparing.

and all you Goopers can come in here and post how it isn't going to happen. Thats fine.

The rule is though, if it does... you have to come back in here, and state that you were wrong. That's it. That's all you need to do. With none of the "they cheated" bullshit.

If however, I am wrong, I will leave. in fact, I'm willing to make that bet with any Goopers that want to.

any takers? Or is all of the "Romneh is going to win" stuff just bullshit bluster?

If Romney wins you have to wear a BYU hat to work and sing, "rise and shout the cougars are out." :tongue:

Sorry bout that,

1. We shall await for your self-removal, as if you were actually some one some body knew.
2. I have never heard of you, neither care if you stay or go.
3. So again, does anyone actually know this fucking *MORON*? :badgrin:
4. I happen to think he's a fucking *HOMO*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just preparing.

You are late to the game kid, that bet has already been made...by me ;)

But I'm in....nobody will miss you.

Just preparing.

How Childish. Why would we think you would not just change your name?

lol

Sorry bout that,

1. Like who is this guy cheddarmelon again? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Chedd cam swaggering in a couple of weeks ago claiming how much more intelligent he was than anyone else.

Classic over compensation....I discovered that EVERYONE in his life that was close to him had walked away from him and it had turned him bitter and antagonistic.

So now he is alone, angry and trying to prove to everyone that he is relevant in some way.

Well, I suppose thread is as good a consolation prize as any after losing a second term as president.

100422_Sewing-Machine-Thread.JPG

Last edited:
There is an awful lot of Confidence from the Left right now. While Obama is pulling smaller crowds than McCain did in 08, and Romney is getting Huge Crowds like Obama did in 08.

lol

This Petty, Partisan hack of a President, who says we need to "vote for Revenge" is a disgrace to the office of President.

Last edited:
I post where I want to post regardless of Tuesday's election results if that bugs anyone here they are more than welcome to leave or put me on ignore I'm good with either one.

Sorry bout that,

1. We shall await for your self-removal, as if you were actually some one some body knew.
2. I have never heard of you, neither care if you stay or go.
3. So again, does anyone actually know this fucking *MORON*? :badgrin:
4. I happen to think he's a fucking *HOMO*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4) A typical bigot homophobic joke. Your type NEVER surprises.

Just preparing.

You are late to the game kid, that bet has already been made...by me ;)

But I'm in....nobody will miss you.
Ah, someone else has you on the list? Alright, Done.

Just preparing.

How Childish. Why would we think you would not just change your name?

lol
Because I really don't care that much. The only thing about this that is amusing, is watching the right wing flail around like a brain damaged monkey.

Where did Chedd run off to?

I DO have things to do apart from here. I'm leaving again now, for awhile. Sorry to disappoint.

If Obama wins America, loses.

and if America loses, America pays.

I honestly hope America will vote Emperor Obanus Caligulus out!

Forum List

Back