Obama Has Organized Resistance To The Presidency

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

That's why he stayed in Washington. There is evidence indicating that George Soros is funding the operation. Here is the proof of the Soros funding Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

Last edited:

That's why he stayed in Washington. There is evidence indicating that George Soros is funding the operation. Here is the proof of the Soros funding Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'
Maybe if you had looked at the date of the article YOU SOURCED, you would have seen it's 4 year old propaganda dated 11/14 2016. The article has absolutely no relevance to the current fabric of politics. Hilary's chances of winning in 2016 were over even BEFORE the article was written and Soros is the boogie man beneath every warped Trumper's bed!

Maybe if you had looked at the date of the article YOU SOURCED, you would have seen it's 4 year old propaganda dated 11/14 2016. The article has absolutely no relevance to the current fabric of politics. Hilary's chances of winning in 2016 were over even BEFORE the article was written and Soros is the boogie man beneath every warped Trumper's bed!

LOL! It was dated after the 2016 Presidential election, when Obama was moving out of the white house and Trump was moving in, which is exactly when the resistance began.

The date of the article is "
Seth Barron
Summer 2017

LOL! It was dated after the 2016 Presidential election, when Obama was moving out of the white house and Trump was moving in, which is exactly when the resistance began.
The Article was dates 11/14/2016 just as I wrote in my response. The election was on 11/08/2016 a mere six(6) days after the fucking election, Einstein. Don't piss on my pant leg and tell me its raining fucking raining!

Obama is from The South Side of Chicago. I grew up in Chicago and lived there for 28 years. The South Side politicians there are about the dirtiest bunch of crooks you'll ever meet. The whole town is corrupt and has been since the days of Al Capone. The politicians are on the take and so are the cops.
Everything there is done in backroom deals where the public cannot see it.

Election collusion is a not new thing for democrats.
When I lived in Chicago, all the elections were rigged. The shenanigans included people voting several times, dead people voting, ballot boxes stuffed and ballots burned. The South Siders used to go to Skid Row and recruit winos to vote by giving them free booze. It was a town dominated by a Democratic machine. One of the Aldermen was a member of organized crime.

Forum List

Back