Obama has more "flexibility" now as he told the Russians

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
I'm giddy to see what this gangster Kenyan plans to do make America less safe and more
3rd world. aren't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

Correction.

President Obama won.

Republicans in America lost.

Correction.

President Obama won.

Republicans in America lost.

You are correct. but YOU as a citizen lost. get ready to eat dirt and drink piss. It's about to get ugly in America

Yep. Glad I have a few survival skills and know how to filter piss

haha...you don't wanna drink YOUR OWN piss...knowing you it's probably got 35 years of barley and hop resins in it. unsafe to drink...lool

personally I'm gonna drink the water captured in banana tree leaves. the chlorophyll in the leaves and sunlight will kill bacteria.

We've already seen him come out of the gate calling to RAISE peoples taxes..

I'm afraid we haven't seen nothing yet..

You are correct. but YOU as a citizen lost. get ready to eat dirt and drink piss. It's about to get ugly in America

haha...you don't wanna drink YOUR OWN piss...knowing you it's probably got 35 years of barley and hop resins in it. unsafe to drink...lool

personally I'm gonna drink the water captured in banana tree leaves. the chlorophyll in the leaves and sunlight will kill bacteria.

Im only 27. So it has just got 19 years worth! lol

Why not just drink tap water or bottled water? :lol:

I'm giddy to see what this gangster Kenyan

Why is his ethnicity an issue to you?

Because his type of "folks" hate having a HNIC, it really burns them and I am glad that they expose themselves for the racist pigs and bigots that they are.

bite your tongue. don't ever talk to ME like that again, I'll snatch your panties up thru your asshole so fast you'd think your asscrack was gettin' a dental floss treatment. :mad:

Forum List

Back