Obama has been a TERRIBLE president

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
doenst deserve relection - should never have been elected to begin with

A TERRIBLE PRERSIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So was Carter
1 and out
a terible president

one of the worst evert

a terible presint

ONE OF THE WORST MOST FAILED INEPT PRES IN US HISTORYT

the pits

Well he certainly hasn't been a good President. We'll see what the People think in 2012. But i tend to agree with you that he hasn't earned keeping his job.

He has a built-in automatic votor base - that will voter for him no matter what

The only thing that the GOP could do to loose this election is to nominate Jimmy Carter .... the stripper at the local club could do a better job if all she did was rubber stamp what the House will be sending down the pipe the first week

(Not really, but pretty darn close)

the pits
And here's the evidence:

chart-020510-update.jpg

Google BusinessInsider for details.

Well he certainly hasn't been a good President. We'll see what the People think in 2012. But i tend to agree with you that he hasn't earned keeping his job.

I don't see re-elections about earning to keep one's job. Each election stands on its own. Bush was a bad President, but in 2004 the people had to choose between two candidates. Even with Bush's overall approval fairly low, the people felt that he would still do a better job than Kerry. So 2012 is not and will not be about whether Obama has earned keeping his job. It will be the same as any other election, about which candidate convinces the American people that he/she can do better than the other.

the pits
And here's the evidence:

chart-020510-update.jpg

:clap:

I love that Chart as well.

If you look at the Dates, the VAST majority off all the Jobs lost. Were lost after the Democrats took over control of Both Houses of Congress in Jan 07.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Well Unless you are a Partisan Hack, then you just ignore that little fact.

Yep.

He's been Terribly Good!

Bravo!

What is it you are on anyways? I like to get a good Trip on once in a blue moon, but I have never had anything that gives me such Vivid Long Lasting Delusions as you have? Do tell?

After 8 years of Bush and you guys going "Bravo bravo, encore" over war crimes, torture, loss of liberties, domestic spying, the worst terrorist attack in history, loss of standing in the world, loss of jobs, flat wages, failed disaster recoveries, low taxes on the wealthly..

I got to ask you the same fucking question.

What the heck are you high on?

Obama has been a good president. The right wing has been working for al Qaeda.

Obama has been a TERRIBLE president

My take is that he has been a President presiding over terrible times. Poor fella or not.

He has the most failed and embarrassing administration since Carter, it's true.

But we have weathered without a complete collapse of the economy or WW3. Let's be grateful for that. We all have to learn lessons and be more diligent in selecting our candidates. All of the red flags were there. No executive experience, junior senator, other than that, a community organizer, with Acorn no less.

We didn't pay attention when we found out what kind of church he went to and befriended other szeemly characters as Bill Ayers. We got what we deserved.

Let's do due diligence on our next selections. Obama's mentor and friends should have been an eye opener to the kind of people he would appoint to his administration and the SCOTUS.

I hope we pay attention to the debates. That's where I think we'll see them in the truest light.

Whatever our choices or even party or political affiliation, I believe the character, resume and who he/she emulates is the best way to choose.

Forum List

Back