Obama has been a terrible president

I am always 19 in my mind -when I was 125 lbs on a 5'10" frame and was taking over-the-counter stuff like "weight-on" to gain weight - skinny as a rail

30 inch waste by end of year -promise.......................................

Stupid on my part - since I was in effect gaing weight to be eligable for the draft

Probably needed to be at least 135 lbs when you are 5'10

in my dreams back then...............

Last edited:
ginny is pretty much a one-way communicator. When she comes to, she just types in the first thing that comes to mind. Sort of like how Native Americans name their children. I wonder why no one was ever named Shitting Dog or Tonto's Ass or Pissing Horse? A mystery...

neverhave been electedibn the first place

one ofthe worst of ALL TIME

Actually, the worst of all time was the puppet known as Jr. who was controlled by Cheney.

Bush wasn't the worst.

Bush didn't get everything he wanted then when it didn't work he didn't start blaming Clinton or Katrina, or you name it for his shortcomings.

Bush was what he was and he didn't hide it.

Obama hides what he is, which is a professional troublemaker with nothing to offer other then massive spending, corruption, incompitence, and excuses. His only skill seems to be fucking up. Even when he kills enemy leaders it results in consequences that are even worse then the acts of those he assassinates.

Bush had Waterboarding....Obama murders them, or at least claims to.

He must be so proud.

Given the hand he was dealt by the Bush Administration and the near treasonous "loyal" opposition he's been facing, I think he's done an ok job. Nothing spectacular for sure but nothing to make me even consider voting for the Republican candidate and possibly give the GOP a controlled government.

Given the hand he was dealt by the Bush Administration and the near treasonous "loyal" opposition he's been facing, I think he's done an ok job. Nothing spectacular for sure but nothing to make me even consider voting for the Republican candidate and possibly give the GOP a controlled government.
Oh that poor baby.

I'm gonna have to get used to this innane lefty thought process.

Spending Cuts = Treason
Stimulus = Shovel Ready Jobs ($200,000 a piece)
Winning Muslim Hearts And Minds = Kill Them
Average American (Tea Party) = Terrorist, Racist, SOBs
Obama Policies = Blame The Rich-Bush-Tea Party-Fox News
Great Leadership = Divide The Country

Last edited:

Forum List

Back