Obama Had His Records Sealed.....Isn't That Influencing An Election???

is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work."

Then it says: "File was too large or unavailable for preview."
That the files are too big to preview in your browser means to view them, you have to download them first and open them with an appropriate application.

It doesn’t mean they are sealed.

Dayum, you rightards are astonishingly stupid. :eusa_doh:
I NEVER EVER EVER DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM A PHONEY PAGE YOU GUYS LINK UP.
You failed Gmail hacker you. :)
That being said: 1)you've both yet to show where that site links from, did it link from my posted archive govt site where the logs were supposed to be?
2) you've yet to prove the logs still exist, in full by answering my question. Skylar avoided this over 10 times and now deflected by blaming me for not answering him or her.
3)youcve yet to address the Russian ambassador issue by proving you contacted your senators and reps to bring him in for questioning, and Subpoena emails of all correspondances, records of phone conversations and reasons and talking points of his WH meetings with Obama.
IF YOU CAN'T & WON'T THEN YOU ADMIT IT IS A WITCH HUNT AND RUSSIA IS NOT THE CONCERN BUT OUSTING A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT IS YOUR ACTUAL MOTIVE THUS TREASON AND COUP LABELS ARE VIABLE DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT YOU SUPPORT. MUELLER nor Rosenstein HAS
questioned the main character starting this whole thing nor does he want to review Obamas emails and contacts with the Russian nor give congress info to out the failed coup plot.
Which makes them part of the coup=treasonous. The "we" in the
Peter Sztrok messages is becoming pretty obvious.

This is what Pinochio said in 2010 about being transparent:
White House visitor logs voluntarily released, with potential for exceptions
"For the first time in history, my administration posts our White House visitors online."
— Barack Obama on Wednesday, January 27th 2010 in a State of the Union speech
One WH log archive site no longer exists, it's now a link to salaries and ethics,
This is the archive missing the WH logs it's supposed to have in these links
Archived Presidential White House Websites
If you can't find the answer to the log question then you have egg on your face and owe everyone an apology and have to wear a red "Make America Great Again hat" so you can see how tolerant your liberal buddies are. :)

*let the excuses begin*
The White House website changes with each new president. Go bitch to Trump for why he had the page with the logs taken down.
I already showed you where they said in earlier years it would be online and I already told you they decided to archive seal it after (2017 I believe) as it became problematic with the outting of a few names even you are avoiding. That is why you can't find it on the archive of earlier presidents. I gave you the link and it has nothing to do with present administration who is doing what Obama did in sealing WH logs and saying so publically which becomes another source proof of what I'm telling you.
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, I WAS RIGHT AND your frail human ego can't admit being wrong. Damn it's like watching the Fonz admit he's wrong, except you're wearing a black hoody and members only jacket instead.
”...they decided to archive seal it after (2017 I believe) as it became problematic...”

You dumbfucking imbecile. :eusa_doh: I tell you Trump is the one who would have had it taken down, not Obama, and what do you do? You prove me right by pointing out it was taken down after 2017.

Who was president then?
Has nothing to do with Trump, some archive stuff exists as all presidents have links andbif you research you'll find the comments about partial archives available not all and Trump blasting him for it and saying then he will use that rule to hide his WH logs from fake news narratives of course for other obvious necessary reasons then why Obama did it. Trump did it in defense of this abusive power while Obama did it as hiding his abuses.
Dumbfuck, you idiotically claimed Obama took his White House logs down to hide them. You're now having to be shown that is bullshit and how the White House website is scrubbed for the incoming president while everything for the previous president is preserved on their archived site.

You've also been shown where to find the White House logs from when Obama was president, rendering your complaints that Obama took them down to be complete and utter failure.

is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work."

That the files are too big to preview in your browser means to view them, you have to download them first and open them with an appropriate application.

That being said: 1)you've both yet to show where that site links from, did it link from my posted archive govt site where the logs were supposed to be?
2) you've yet to prove the logs still exist, in full by answering my question. Skylar avoided this over 10 times and now deflected by blaming me for not answering him or her.
3)youcve yet to address the Russian ambassador issue by proving you contacted your senators and reps to bring him in for questioning, and Subpoena emails of all correspondances, records of phone conversations and reasons and talking points of his WH meetings with Obama.
IF YOU CAN'T & WON'T THEN YOU ADMIT IT IS A WITCH HUNT AND RUSSIA IS NOT THE CONCERN BUT OUSTING A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT IS YOUR ACTUAL MOTIVE THUS TREASON AND COUP LABELS ARE VIABLE DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT YOU SUPPORT. MUELLER nor Rosenstein HAS
questioned the main character starting this whole thing nor does he want to review Obamas emails and contacts with the Russian nor give congress info to out the failed coup plot.

Quite a piece of work

Make a claim and then refuse to download the evidence debunking it

Rinse and repeat

That's not a "phony page," you dumbfuck. It's thee official government national archives website (National Archives |). Where the fuck would you expect to find the White House logs from a previous administration if not from the government's national archives??

And those do indeed appear to be the White House logs. I downloaded one of the smaller files and found over 160,000 entries.

You really an imbecile. Kudos to Skylar for proving it.

That's not a "phony page," you dumbfuck. It's thee official government national archives website (National Archives |). Where the fuck would you expect to find the White House logs from a previous administration if not from the government's national archives??

And those do indeed appear to be the White House logs. I downloaded one of the smaller files and found over 160,000 entries.

Yet not one answer nor post of one here.
Epic fail!
YoU GUYS ARE GETTING awfully testy and frustrated, is it something about "the Russian" that scares you that you avoid him.

By the way where's your proof you wrote your senators? Come on it's all about Russia I thought, no matter who it was they helped.
Huh huh?

Yet not one answer nor post of one here.
Epic fail!
YoU GUYS ARE GETTING awfully testy and frustrated, is it something about "the Russian" that scares you that you avoid him.

By the way where's your proof you wrote your senators? Come on it's all about Russia I thought, no matter who it was they helped.
Huh huh?
LOLOL

Who's getting frustrated? You're the one who's denied those logs are available.... yet here they are...

White House Visitor Records

Obama is no longer President

Time to unseal Crooked Donnie’s records
Looks like Mueller will do it for us

Forum List

Back