Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize....then started 5 wars and killed 500,000 brown people. Trump gets nominated for Peace agreement b/w Arabs and Jews

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
...and Trump started Zero wars and is trying to bring the troops home.

The Nobel Peace Prize has lost the plot completely. If it did ever have any respect, it cant possibly anymore.

Not to mention Cuomo getting an Emmy for killing tens of thousands of elderly people in New York. :icon_rolleyes:

Dont you just love it when the left jerks off the left.? I use the right.

The Nobel Peace Prize has lost the plot completely. If it did ever have any respect, it cant possibly anymore.

Not to mention Cuomo getting an Emmy for killing tens of thousands of elderly people in New York. :icon_rolleyes:

lol

News flash: Obama’s not president.

Something completely baseless because it literally doesn't exist gets Obama a Nobel Prize.

Something that, had Obama done it, would have his sycophants literally hitting mail-in catalogues for molded sets of his nuts to suck on while they slept, and is an actual historical achievement, gets completely ignored cause #orangemanbad

lol

News flash: Obama’s not president.
Does that mean we cant use him in reference to a comparison from now on ?

Trump deserves the Nobel i say. Give Bibi credit also. He had been talking to Arab leaders for years. Trump did make a big step forward by moving the American embassy to Jerusalem. The Abraham accords and reconciliation with the Sudan would have taken longer without the diplomacy of trump and Pompeo. Any chance Biden will allow Pompeo to stay? He did his job well. good diplomat.

That is WHY Israel is pissed at trump and wants him out of office,they work hand in hand together with the cia to start wars all the time.he played ball for them most the time he was in office cutting off aide to the Palestine’s but not doing the same to them so they were pleased with him,now he is not playing their game so they are now pissed at him.

Yep yep and yep. And all those shills like Clayton blame all those ny deaths on trump. :laughing0301:

Everything about the Left is about what they SAY, not what they DO. The day they gave the Floppy-Eared Bastard a PEACE prize just for being Black, they flushed the Nobel down the toilet. Obumma has only brought GREATER racial tension to the world.

Yep yep and yep. And all those shills like Clayton blame all those ny deaths on trump. :laughing0301:

And yet says nothing about the 5 wars Obama started and the 500,000 brown peoplehe blew up.

Libs are such bad people. To their core. Just bad people.

"A single F-35 costs over $100 million. For that kind of money, we could feed 40 million kids. I've introduced legislation to block the sale of F-35s and other weapons to the UAE, a global human rights abuser. We should be focused on the deadly pandemic, not arming dictators." - Ilhan Omar

Where's you link? What 5 wars? Guess who is going to be President on Jan 20, 2021 at 1201PM?
Michigan just certified that should put your nuts a twisting.

You guys sure are butt hurt over Obama being awarded that prize during his first year in office for basically talking a good game. Needless to say he didn't start a single war. However, since 2001, our war on terror has killed around a half a million people of varying skin color.

"A single F-35 costs over $100 million. For that kind of money, we could feed 40 million kids. I've introduced legislation to block the sale of F-35s and other weapons to the UAE, a global human rights abuser. We should be focused on the deadly pandemic, not arming dictators." - Ilhan Omar

Dude ... Thanks for the lesson in bureaucracy and governmental waste ... :auiqs.jpg:

Feeding 40 million children with a $100 million bucks would be 2.5 million a child.
That means that if you fed them every day from birth to 19 years old, their daily food budget would be $385.80 a day.

Three Arab states normalizing relations with us in six months time seemed impossible not long ago. If not for trumps recognition of Jerusalem as our capital and the diplomacy of pompeo it certainly would have taken longer. Will always be grateful to both of them.

Consider this. After the peace accord with Egypt in 1979 it was 15 years before another Arab state Jordan recognized Israel. It is now 26 years later and three Arab states normalized relations in six months time. That didn't seem possible two years ago.

Three Arab states normalizing relations with us in six months time seemed impossible not long ago. If not for trumps recognition of Jerusalem as our capital and the diplomacy of pompeo it certainly would have taken longer. Will always be grateful to both of them.

The US has always recognized Jerusalem as the future Capital for both Israel and Palestine once there is pea...... .....hahahaha just kidding there will never be peace over there......

I have posted this before but it is important. In 1967 the Arab League met in Khartoum and stated the three nos. No peace with Israel. No recognition of Israel. No negotiation with Israel.
Israeli delegation recently flew to Khartoum on direct flight from Jerusalem. The world is changing isn't it.

Forum List

Back