Obama golfs after beheading of Foley vs King vowing revenge "till we run out of fuel and bullets"

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
It's nice to hear a leader speak passionately about the vicious murder of one of his citizens. You can feel the anger. I believe his words shall become deeds.

UNFORGIVEN: 'I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down': King of Jordan quotes Clint Eastwood revenge Western as he tells Congressmen of his plans for pilot's killers
  • Jordan's King Abdullah II quoted film character saying 'I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down'
  • Abdullah told members of Congress how his only problem would be running out of fuel and bullets
King of Jordan quotes Clint Eastwood as he addresses Congress over ISIS video Daily Mail Online

As compared to this cold uncaring sociopath who doesn't even pretend to care.

obama-makes-statement-on-james-foley-isis-beheading-rushes-play-golf-marthas-vineyard.jpg

article-2730503-20AC4F9E00000578-941_634x465.jpg

Do you know what the king went and did after his comments?

Go to bed?
Play water polo?
Bang his wife?
Read a book by the fireplace?
Shoot gorillas?

Get a life.

Go to bed?
Play water polo?
Bang his wife?
Shoot gorillas?

Get a life.

Well actually I do know. The King of Jordan ordered two prisoners to be executed immediately in retaliation for the death of his pilot and he returned home to Jordan.

You should try keeping up with the news instead of being a smarmy I love my President no matter what he does left wing whack job poster.

The OP is more manufactured bullshit.

President Obama condemned the murder of the pilot before meeting privately with the king, saying the atrocity would "redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of our global coalition to make sure they are degraded and ultimately defeated."

"It's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization," Obama said. "And I think it will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of the global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated.”
Till we run out of fuel and bullets Jordan s king vows to crush ISIS Fox News

Concerning military, and the tactics thereof....Obama and the King are very, very different.
One is a U.S. trained special forces commander - and the other is former community organizer. Big difference.

where he lives is pretty darn hot!
he doesn't understand all the fuss about burning alive..... just a a little fire...that's all

what a disgrace of a man.

k

Yes Obama Was Right to Golf After Foley - The Daily Beast

While not supportive of many of Obama's policies, he is in fact my president; I know with a high-degree of certainty that Foley's murder weighs heavily on him personally.

Should President Obama have played golf after his Foley press conference?

Yes.

Critics suggest that the president showed no sympathy for the family or that his decision to play golf proves he is “out of touch.” I do not have enough information to make those assumptions.

If our president is forced to cancel his family vacation because of the actions of an organized band of terrorists, are they not in a way winning?

In terms of the optics, let us not forget that the United States is facing a new and extremely dangerous enemy in ISIS. Is it possible that the president’s national security team made the decision that he play golf that day? Perhaps it was they who suggested that he go out there and show the world, and especially the terrorists, that he — and we — will not be taken out of our lives by their atrocious acts?

If our president is forced to cancel his family vacation because of the actions of an organized band of terrorists, are they not in a way winning?

President Reagan was a hero to me; getting to spend a little time with him early in my career remains a life highlight. To this day we commend Reagan for his sense of the moment and the strength of his verbal, as well as his non-verbal, responses to situations. We still talk about his decision not to wear an overcoat to a meeting with Gorbachev on a cold day at the height of the cold war — it’s legendary.

I am not comparing the two presidents but I am suggesting that Reagan might have ridden horses after the Foley press conference as a way to send a message: terrorists cannot deter America’s resolve.

The OP is more manufactured bullshit.

President Obama condemned the murder of the pilot before meeting privately with the king, saying the atrocity would "redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of our global coalition to make sure they are degraded and ultimately defeated."

"It's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization," Obama said. "And I think it will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of the global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated.”
Till we run out of fuel and bullets Jordan s king vows to crush ISIS Fox News

What part of Obama went golfing after his little boohoo I'm so sorry Foley died speech did you miss?

THAT'S what I put in my op.

I didn't say a damn thing about his condemnation of this atrocity.

While not supportive of many of Obama's policies, he is in fact my president; I know with a high-degree of certainty that Foley's murder weighs heavily on him personally.

Yes.

Critics suggest that the president showed no sympathy for the family or that his decision to play golf proves he is “out of touch.” I do not have enough information to make those assumptions.

In terms of the optics, let us not forget that the United States is facing a new and extremely dangerous enemy in ISIS. Is it possible that the president’s national security team made the decision that he play golf that day? Perhaps it was they who suggested that he go out there and show the world, and especially the terrorists, that he — and we — will not be taken out of our lives by their atrocious acts?

President Reagan was a hero to me; getting to spend a little time with him early in my career remains a life highlight. To this day we commend Reagan for his sense of the moment and the strength of his verbal, as well as his non-verbal, responses to situations. We still talk about his decision not to wear an overcoat to a meeting with Gorbachev on a cold day at the height of the cold war — it’s legendary.

I am not comparing the two presidents but I am suggesting that Reagan might have ridden horses after the Foley press conference as a way to send a message: terrorists cannot deter America’s resolve.
Utter bullshit.
Because nothing says "concern" like yukking it up with your buddies on a golf course.
If Foley had been your brother would you go off golfing after a news conference?
Please the Obama spin brigade is in overtime with this one.

where he lives is pretty darn hot!
he doesn't understand all the fuss about burning alive..... just a a little fire...that's all

what a disgrace of a man.

k
Lemme fix that last sentence for you skye...

What a disgrace as a MALE.

There's no way that piece of shit is a man. May not even be a male.

The difference is that Obama is the one who actually gets revenge

Go to bed?
Play water polo?
Bang his wife?
Shoot gorillas?

Get a life.

TD has no life.

the weather in DC is perfect for golf , and ice skating.

Yes.

Oh bite me. Golfing is now Obama's way to cope with his profound sadness and trauma of American citizens beheadings along with going to fundraisers when his Ambassador and three others are slaughtered in Libya?

:lmao:

He must care a lot because he never stops fucking golfing or fundraising.

Last edited:
The diff of the big whiners of the Far Right is that BHO can deliver, and has, and all his opponents can do is whine.

Forum List

Back