Obama going after Syria next?...

Obama's rationale for leading the Libyan charge was to avoid a civilian massacre.
So far in Syria, 2,000 reported dead and another 3 to 4,000 missing and presumed dead.
Obie as usual, is a little late to this dance, given his Libyan logic, unless his body count pre-requisite is alot higher then the above.
The Obama mantra of 'a day late and a dollar short' continues, whether it be job creation or avoiding civilian massacres.

You were where when Bush ousted Chavez from Venezula and Aristide from Haiti, Mal?

Getting mad about that too?

That's aside from saber rattling at China and Russia, while "mosquitoes" were buzzing about making ready on an attack on New York and Washington.

When did Hugo get removed? Are we talking about the same Chavez who worked with Bill Ayers and his adopted commie son?

Here's the real deal. When a candidate bitches incessently about a previous President and then says he's going to change things, and his idiotic supporters really actually buys into the bullshit and now you are up to how many wars in the middle east?

Come on. If I was Jodie I'd be pissed off. But Jodie is linked to Bernie and Billy and the good wars are when Dem bombs are using drones to kill kids.

All hail to the chief and all his dem supporters who now adore a president who freaking nukes kids.

Hypocrites. Lying mother trucking hypocrites. The only good killer President is a Democrat President apparently.

Last edited:
Obama's rationale for leading the Libyan charge was to avoid a civilian massacre.
So far in Syria, 2,000 reported dead and another 3 to 4,000 missing and presumed dead.
Obie as usual, is a little late to this dance, given his Libyan logic, unless his body count pre-requisite is alot higher then the above.
The Obama mantra of 'a day late and a dollar short' continues, whether it be job creation or avoiding civilian massacres.

Same man who let the Lockerbie bomber walk.

Gave it up for BP. Mr. I have my boots on BP's throat actually allowed the Lockerbie bomber go home and live a luxurious life and being praised as a hero.

He's unreal.

Obama: Assad is slaughtering his people, must quit - Yahoo! News

For those that will demand a link.

I know Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Yemen, soon Syria, what is 6?
If you include our CIA forces in Egypt, that's war #6.

Suleiman: The CIA's man in Cairo - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Hey you forgot like 700 or so foreign bases we have..and all the troops on leave in foreign countries.

That would be thousands of wars we are involved in.

Man.

:lol:
Bases in countries we have SOFA agreements with are not "wars".

Fail!

BREAKING NEWS: Obama will call on Syria's Assad to leave power - AP

What number is this?...

Assuming we get involved Militarily...

How's Libya going?...

:)

peace...

Libya's going good.

Rebels are hitting Tripoli and Gaddafi might be hightailing it to Tunisia.

Unfortunately 2 American journalists died there..but I don't think any American Troops were hurt.

Forum List

Back