Obama going after Syria next?...

Barry's a multitasking genius! He'll be working on his jobs plan and getting Syria sorted out all while relaxing on vacation. Must be all that community agitating experience, huh?

BREAKING NEWS: Obama will call on Syria's Assad to leave power - AP

What number is this?...

Assuming we get involved Militarily...

How's Libya going?...

:)

peace...

Is he trying to create a position for himself for the future?

BREAKING NEWS: Obama will call on Syria's Assad to leave power - AP

What number is this?...

Assuming we get involved Militarily...

How's Libya going?...

:)

peace...

Better, if we weren't getting stabbed in the back at home by people who'd be saying Obama let liberty be crushed, if he'd done nothing. :eusa_boohoo:

You schmucks think he's deciding our shit that we do over there, REALLY?.

sO NAIVE.

You were where when Bush ousted Chavez from Venezula and Aristide from Haiti, Mal?

Getting mad about that too?

That's aside from saber rattling at China and Russia, while "mosquitoes" were buzzing about making ready on an attack on New York and Washington.

Obama: Assad is slaughtering his people, must quit - Yahoo! News

For those that will demand a link.

I know Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Yemen, soon Syria, what is 6?
If you include our CIA forces in Egypt, that's war #6.

Suleiman: The CIA's man in Cairo - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Hey you forgot like 700 or so foreign bases we have..and all the troops on leave in foreign countries.

That would be thousands of wars we are involved in.

Man.

:lol:

It is always hard to make predictions for future, but I don't think, that there will be a military confrontation of any sorts, but organisation of the opposition. The weakness and diversity of the opposition seems to be the biggest problem.

The Syrians are claiming, that hundreds of their security-forces were killed so far, this surely is no result of potato and egg throwing civilians. We can expect this to become more intensive.
In Libya the RPG "civilians" are also supported from outside, but I don't think, that there will be direct involvement from outside (aircrafts, no-fly zone).

Forum List

Back