Obama Flip-Flops on Comey

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After coming to Comey's defense the other day by declaring Comey is a man or integrity wo is NOT trying to effect the outcome of the election, Barry has suddenly flip-flopped.

Evidently Hillary was none to happy with what Barry initially said, legitimizing Comey's re-opening on Hillary's e-mail scandal - one of 2 (TWO) On-going FBI Investigations in to the Clintons.

--------------------------
FLIP

The other day Obama praised Comey of being a man of integrity who was not trying to modify the outcome of an election....

FLOP

Obama sandbags Comey: I don’t want to meddle, but the FBI shouldn’t be operating based on innuendo
- Obama sandbags Comey: I don’t want to meddle, but the FBI shouldn’t be operating based on innuendo - Hot Air

1. 'I don't want to meddle' :lmao:
The only reason Eric holder, Hillary Clinton, Julian Castro, and Harry Reid are NOT in jail today is because Obama 'meddled'.

2. 'Innuendo'
650,000 (SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND) pieces of 'innuendo'! :p
And this re-opened investigation does not even include the OTHER - 2nd on-going - criminal investigation of the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation.

Democrats are among the worst back stabbers in the world. This should not come as a surprise to anybody. They have no moral compass and will say or do anything without regard to loyalty, fairness, or integrity to achieve any political objective or to cover their own asses. Time to cut out the cancer.

After coming to Comey's defense the other day by declaring Comey is a man or integrity wo is NOT trying to effect the outcome of the election, Barry has suddenly flip-flopped.

Evidently Hillary was none to happy with what Barry initially said, legitimizing Comey's re-opening on Hillary's e-mail scandal - one of 2 (TWO) On-going FBI Investigations in to the Clintons.

--------------------------
FLIP

The other day Obama praised Comey of being a man of integrity who was not trying to modify the outcome of an election....

FLOP

Obama sandbags Comey: I don’t want to meddle, but the FBI shouldn’t be operating based on innuendo
- Obama sandbags Comey: I don’t want to meddle, but the FBI shouldn’t be operating based on innuendo - Hot Air

1. 'I don't want to meddle' :lmao:
The only reason Eric holder, Hillary Clinton, Julian Castro, and Harry Reid are NOT in jail today is because Obama 'meddled'.

2. 'Innuendo'
650,000 (SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND) pieces of 'innuendo'! :p
And this re-opened investigation does not even include the OTHER - 2nd on-going - criminal investigation of the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation.

Did Obama say one word about Comey in that statement? No... Did he preface that statement saying that he was generally speaking about FBI investigations? Yes.

Stop the spin

Forum List

Back