Obama fires back at claims he's

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
President Obama on Tuesday made a forceful case for gender and religious equality in India and used examples from his own life — including claims that he’s secretly a Muslim — to make his point.
Speaking at the government-run Siri Fort Auditorium in New Delhi, the president said India must learn to treat both women and religious minorities equally. India is nearly 80 percent Hindu but also has significant Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist and Christian populations.
Mr. Obama said his own life offers an example of how some view one religion more favorably than others and seek to divide people along lines of faith.
In India Obama fires back at claims he s Muslim - Washington Times
This is a funny situation. Black muslim President of the most racist country who proves to be antisemit teaches multi-national and multi-religious citizens of India how to live. They know more about the deal. They have managed to get rid of castes. It means something. What did Obama? He helped America to become involved in deep religious and racial debates...
obama-us-indiajpeg-035e1_c0-0-3481-2029_s561x327.jpg

If you're gonna lie that he's Muslim, you may as well add the other lies -- Kenyan, gay, commie, illegitimate prez, doing "20-30" men in the White House every night.

Oh what a pretty dress she has on , Mrs Obama. President Obama is not a Muslim, but what he said is it shouldn't matter a persons race, religion or sex. All need to be respected.

If I want to hear a sermon, I'll go to church. I damn sure don't need my President preaching to me. His poo stinks just like ours

If I want to hear a sermon, I'll go to church. I damn sure don't need my President preaching to me. His poo stinks just like ours

Yes its better to have racist people in control of us. You want a sermon, listen to some of the GOP's running for the 2016 or just turn on Fox, same as TBN nowadays. Lets see Hucklebee
comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Obama pretended to be a Christian, yet has all crosses removed from any where he gives a speech. Odd behavior for a Christian. On the other hand, he celebrates Ramadan. How many Christians celebrate Ramadan? How many Muslims celebrate it? How many Christians and Jews think it's a good idea to let Iran have nukes?
The only question left about Obama's religious affiliation is is he Sunni or Shite?

Yes its better to have racist people in control of us. You want a sermon, listen to some of the GOP's running for the 2016 or just turn on Fox, same as TBN nowadays. Lets see Hucklebee

Obama is a racist.....you can't sit in jeremiah wrights church for 20 years, listening to him preach race hate and not be a racist.....

oh brother. Like we haven't heard that a million times already. this is about your Dear Leader. keep up

Yes its better to have racist people in control of us.

No, having Obama in control is not better.

If you're gonna lie that he's Muslim, you may as well add the other lies -- Kenyan, gay, commie, illegitimate prez, doing "20-30" men in the White House every night.

Well, he DID claim he was born in Kenya way back in 1991.

bookbio.jpg

snopes.com Promotional Booklet
From your link

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

bookbio.jpg

From your link

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

And yet, it was never replaced. I wonder why?

bookbio.jpg

From your link

And yet, it was never replaced. I wonder why?
Never?

It's still there?

If he was a Muslim? So what?

He did a sight lot better with the deficit than any Republican President, managed not to invade anyone (thats a plus to everyone except RW), Got Bin Laden, oversaw 10 million jobs created, avoided a depression,....

Can we vote for another Muslim?

Forum List

Back