Obama fired Inspector General for EXACTLY the same reason Trump did. No outrage.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Seems like we have yet another double standard from the libtard press when it comes to the treatment of Trump vs Barry Hussein.

Kudos to MeBelle . I stole this from her.

Obama fires AmeriCorps’ inspector general

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama says he has lost confidence in the inspector general who investigates AmeriCorps and other national service programs and has told Congress he is removing him from the position.

Obama's move follows an investigation by IG Gerald Walpin finding misuse of federal grants by a nonprofit education group led by Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, who is an Obama supporter and former NBA basketball star.

Seems like we have yet another double standard from the libtard press when it comes to the treatment of Trump vs Barry Hussein.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama says he has lost confidence in the inspector general who investigates AmeriCorps and other national service programs and has told Congress he is removing him from the position.

Obama's move follows an investigation by IG Gerald Walpin finding misuse of federal grants by a nonprofit education group led by Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, who is an Obama supporter and former NBA basketball star.
The firing “follows an investigation “

that’s NOT what happened here

FAIL

FAIL

It's not a crime when a democrat does it

Obama's move follows an investigation

by IG Gerald Walpin

finding misuse of federal grants by a nonprofit education group led by Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, who is an Obama supporter and former NBA basketball star.

FAIL

Following an investigation conducted by IG Gerald Walpin - Obama fires Walpin.

Now if you really want to argue about this, I'm game.

I lived through this episode of democratic crime .... it's 30 minutes down the street from me.

Obama's move follows an investigation

by IG Gerald Walpin

finding misuse of federal grants by a nonprofit education group led by Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, who is an Obama supporter and former NBA basketball star.

FAIL

Following an investigation conducted by IG Gerald Walpin - Obama fires Walpin.

Now if you really want to argue about this, I'm game.

I lived through this episode of democratic crime .... it's 30 minutes down the street from me.
That's gonna leave a mark.

Lush is a blithering idiot who has zero reading comprehension skills.

In August 2008, Walpin referred the matter to the local U.S. attorney's office, which said the IG's conclusions seemed overstated and did not accurately reflect all the information gathered in the investigation.

"We also highlighted numerous questions and further investigation they needed to conduct, including the fact that they had not done an audit to establish how much AmeriCorps money was actually misspent," Acting U.S. Attorney Lawrence Brown said in an April 29 letter to the federal counsel of inspectors general.

Walpin's office made repeated public comments just before the Sacramento mayoral election, prompting the U.S. attorney's office to inform the media that it did not intend to file any criminal charges.

Walpin was suspended with pay on June 11, 2009, by President Barack Obama, who on the same day advised the U.S. Congress that he would remove Walpin from office, effective 30 days from then, because Obama no longer had "the fullest confidence in" him as Inspector General.[9][10] and on June 16, 2009, the White House submitted a letter with additional information on the reasons Walpin was removed.[7]

On July 17, 2009, Walpin filed a civil lawsuit in federal court seeking his reinstatement, arguing that his removal violated the 2008 Inspector General Act.[11] On July 20, 2009, Walpin issued a statement saying the primary reason for his lawsuit was to protect future Inspectors General.[12]

On October 19, 2009, the chairman of the Integrity Committee of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency[who?] (CIGIE) notified Walpin that his May 20, 2009, response to an April 29, 2009 complaint about him by acting U.S. Attorney Lawrence G. Brown had sufficiently and satisfactorily addressed the matter and closed the complaint.[13]

On June 17, 2010, U.S. District Court Judge Richard W. Roberts dismissed Walpin's suit.
[14]

OH GOSH, Obama may have made a mistake 11 damn years ago (or not). Circle up the wagons and IMPEACH OBAMA.

Look up the definition of the word relevance little one, and use it in a sentence about this 11 year old incident, 'Kay bunky?

Last edited:
Exact same reason? What an incredible statement. Walpin receive a whistle blower complaint about President Obama overtly extorting personal political favors using bipartisan foreign aid as leverage? Reported it and then went over Obama's head to report the incident to Congress. Very impressive, but who's gonna believe that lie.......

FAIL
Bait (-: as usual from Trumpstetter Nostra, but it's hardly support that what Trump did was appropriate.

It may have been inappropriate of Obama. Obama responed to Grassley's concerns basically saying the guy was showing odd behaviors and he was 78 years old. Maybe right maybe wrong. It was true that Keven Johnson's organization had to repay money to Americore. Personally, I think the Obama administration made a personal move that was wrong. But then again, Walpin was a political figure in RW legal circles.

But Trump fired Atkinson for not being a fan of his. Atkinson's actions were supported by other IG's. And Trump did do what the whistleblower alleged.

So, I'm curious MeBelle. Not about noxious nostra, but why if what Obama did was wrong ( and it may really have been wrong, and was certainly wrong in how it was done) does that make Trump's firing of Atkinson "right?"

I believe the Kenyan.Klown fired the IG on a Thursday.

Trump fired the IG on a Tuesday.

And you actually see this as apple-to-apple? The fucking nerve.

You guys are talking about the wrong IG

Reports say Trump removed Glenn Fine from his role as the acting inspector general, meaning the career government official is now ineligible to serve on the stimulus oversight board charged with monitoring spending and preventing any mishandling of the public’s relief funds.

By law, only current inspectors general can serve on the audit panel.

OH GOSH, Obama may have made a mistake 11 damn years ago (or not). Circle up the wagons and IMPEACH OBAMA.

Look up the definition of the word relevance little one, and use it in a sentence about this 11 year old incident, 'Kay bunky?
Your ilk us crying about Trump firing an IG for the exact reason Barry did.

Critical thinking is obviously beyond you.

THIS guy was overseeing the disbursement of TWO TRILLION DOLLARS folks

New Topics

Forum List

Back