Obama Fights With Obesity in India

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
In a joint radio appearance with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday, President Barack Obama said there is a “worldwide epidemic of obesity” and that he looks forward to working with the government of India and non-governmental organizations on the “issue of obesity” in India.

Obama commits to fight obesity in India

Does it mean that he is qualified enough to do it? What about obesity in the US? Obesity in the United States has been increasingly cited as a major health issue in recent decades. While many industrialized countries have experienced similar increases, obesity rates in the United States are among the highest in the world. He'd better think about our country first.

OMG His wife has tried to implement objectives to lessen obesity in the US and all the RW does is criticize her for it. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth, hypocrite

Recently there was a discussion on an MSNBC program with a former Reagan aide concerning how un-American and simply crazy the republican party and its conservative, religious, and corporatists have become. The republican said that the crazies live in a world that supports the crazy, and they live so deeply in it, that reality has no place. I am paraphrasing but I found that interesting but troublesome too. Consider that Fox viewers know less than a cave person and you wonder at the education of Americans? There is a reason religious schools and homeschooling are growing here, reality must be managed and the right wing is best at creating it. As an example today consider the republican current interest in poverty and inequality. Unreal.

O-B-A-M-A

King of the World. Lets all heil him

good gawd why don't they take him then

Michelle has started to end obesity in the United states. She is starving thousands of kids with her school lunch program.

Michelle has started to end obesity in the United states. She is starving thousands of kids with her school lunch program.
Good.

I am sick of obese people clogging the aisles in the stores, breaking all the desks in the schools, and in general just eating up the planet.

Barry is a skinny little prick who has to eat what his beast wife says...He has to sneak off to scarf a burger so ignore his sorry ass. I believe you can eat whatever you want to eat as long as you run or otherwise work it off....and remember, there are times when comfort food can be just what the doctor ordered.
pizza-box-smiley-emoticon.gif

Obama this Obama that Obama this Obama wants, Obama proposes. Obama fires back at being called a Muslim. blaaa blaaa blaaa Obama

I'm so sick of hearing about him like he's the saint of all mankind

Obama this Obama that Obama this Obama wants, Obama proposes. Obama fires back at being called a Muslim. blaaa blaaa blaaa Obama

I'm so sick of hearing about him like he's the saint of all mankind
Just the president in the news, like all the rest...

Barry is a skinny little prick who has to eat what his beast wife says...He has to sneak off to scarf a burger so ignore his sorry ass. I believe you can eat whatever you want to eat as long as you run or otherwise work it off....and remember, there are times when comfort food can be just what the doctor ordered.
pizza-box-smiley-emoticon.gif
Clinton loved to go to McD's, guess who bitched about that????

Forum List

Back