obama explains why he's such a failure

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Obama: 'I Don't Think Ethics' Was My Favorite Subject | CNSnews.com

“I was not always the very best student that I could be when I was in high school, and certainly not when I was in middle school,” Obama said, speaking at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School.

“I did not love every class I took. I wasn’t always paying attention the way I should have,” Obama said. “I remember when I was in 8th grade I had to take a class called ethics. Now, ethics is about right and wrong, but if you’d ask me what my favorite subject was back in 8th grade, it was basketball. I don’t think ethics would have made it on the list.”

So, ummm, how did he get into all those great schools anyway?

We always KNEW that ethics isn't something he was ever interested in.

“I was not always the very best student that I could be when I was in high school, and certainly not when I was in middle school,” Obama said, speaking at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School.

“I did not love every class I took. I wasn’t always paying attention the way I should have,” Obama said. “I remember when I was in 8th grade I had to take a class called ethics. Now, ethics is about right and wrong, but if you’d ask me what my favorite subject was back in 8th grade, it was basketball. I don’t think ethics would have made it on the list.”

Right. Because we all know that people don't evolve further than the 8th grade. :cuckoo:

mario_fail.gif

Last edited:

Thank you for providing a link to the only thing that has brought me any peace whatever to President Obama's background:

Obama attended 5th through 12th grade at the Punahou School in Hawaii. The K-12 school describes itself as “an independent college preparatory day school.” On its website, it cites as the first element of its mission: “To provide an environment where students can: Develop moral and spiritual values consistent with the Christian principles on which Punahou was founded, affirming the worth and dignity of each individual.” The Benjamin Banneker Academic High School where Obama spoke about the ethics he was taught in 8th grade at his private college preparatory school is a public school.
That may be why he was able to understand what was expected of him after his first disastrous year as POTUS. If he hadn't been for that, I don't know where we'd be right now, because all I had heard were Reverend Wright's inflammatory sermon excerpts using the GD word on America. I have to confess that that kind of speech seemed a code for an Islamic base to me at the time under the umbrella of a CINO church tailor-made to undermine everything about America.

I'm still not fond of his weakness in office that comes from destroying every debate as being Bush's fault or racism, take your pick.

Last edited:

And here I thought it was just because of some "Bad Luck".

Forum List

Back