Obama: Enforcing His No-Borders Policy

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
While pretending to have an American view of sovereignty, Hussein Obama bent and ignored immigration law to encourage illegal immigration. If you voted for Obama, this is what you voted for:

a. flooding the country with illegal aliens

b. no border control or knowledge of who enters the country

c. illegals voting in our elections

d. the end of any value to US citizenship

e. you've endorsed the most radical, Far Left elements in the political sphere

And....I'll prove every one of these allegation.

Here, from C-Span, is a panel of immigration and legal experts, discussing the farrago that is the immigration court system.....a fact that, I believe, is no accident.
Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org

1. The backlog of cases in the immigration courts: in 2006 the backlog of pending cases was about 212,000 cases.....by 2015, it was over 437,000
Some hearings were being scheduled for 2022.

2. This means that clearly deportable illegal aliens were immune from government action for the better part of a decade. That means that the illegal gets to stay in the united states, and can now claim to have 'roots' here.

3. Further, there has been an 86% increase in motions to re-open, and motions to re-calendar.

[This is the use of Cloward-Piven by the Liberals who function as councilors for illegals who would have and should have been deported, 'under orders of removal.']

Get it??? Cases that have been decided are reinserted into the system.

4. Fewer and fewer cases get decided. Cases don't get decided on their merits, because of the use of 'continuances' by defendants and their lawyers: delay, delay, delay.
A fifth of all cases have multiple- 4 or more- continuances.

5. Judges grant these continuances because they average 1800 cases per judge, and it is more efficient to grant a continuance and move to the next case.....but it increases the backlog, and the time the illegal gets to remain free in America.

a. AG Sessions has agreed to hire over 100 more judges.

6. And, the Obama program of encouraging 'unaccompanied minors' has amplified the problem: between 2013 and 2014, the number of such minors apprehended increased by 76%. This is related to the increase in MS13 recruits.

The number of aliens and family units apprehended increased by 360%....under Obama.

Bear in mind that the numbers of apprehended is estimated to be between 1/5 and 1/7 of those illegals who successfully gain entry into the country.

What does that say about the number of illegal aliens supposedly living in the country...that 11 million number???

That's right, it's bogus, just as is the Obama border enforcement.

It's is designed as a sieve, to let the prospective Democrat voters slide in.

imageedit_729_8419216010.jpg

Last edited:
Well done political chic.

Now we get to sit back and watch he Lyin Left put up their usual contrary rhetoric nonsense
Thank you, BHU....I have 6 more parts to post during the day. Hope you have time...

The C-Span conference presents experts in the field, lawyers, former immigration judges, and any who view same, or read this thread, will see that Obama's intentions were clear....the five listed in the OP.

There is only one reason why the Leftists want this to continue....

... the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

Now we get to sit back and watch he Lyin Left put up their usual contrary rhetoric nonsense
Thank you, BHU....I have 6 more parts to post during the day. Hope you have time...

The C-Span conference presents experts in the field, lawyers, former immigration judges, and any who view same, or read this thread, will see that Obama's intentions were clear....the five listed in the OP.

... the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
I kinda disagree with the thought that illegal immigration only has to do with votes. First of all I really believe that the democrat party wants their fields worked on the cheap, modern slavery. They also need nannies, pool boys, and domestic house slaves, all on the cheap. Nothing else makes much sense. If they were concerned for the blight of the Mexicans, for example, they would be doing more to help them in their country. But then again Clinton took care of that with NAFTA. I am not sure how much more the US can do.

7. Many Obama policies had a deleterious effect on immigration courts: in 2011, ICE put in place prosecutorial discretion for removal of illegals, and set limits on such cases and made clear that the Obama administration did not want any but the most serious of the law-breakers to be removed...leaving millions to roam free.....and to vote.

So much for the oath taken by immigration judges to follow the law.

8. Obama policies gave aliens with non-meritorious claims incentives to fight their cases, clogging the court system even more......exactly as it was aimed to do: those who would have accepted removal could demand continuances in with the view that Obama's limits on removal would apply to them.

9. President Trump has made clear that he actually intends to enforce the law, and to expand detention. The number of orders for removal have increased by 27.8%.

Hence, the effect of an administration that is going to enforce immigration laws...which the prior administraton made clear they were not going to do.

10 Bear in mind the actions of Liberal federal judges: in the 9th circuit, decisions have increased the numbers of illegal who can remain in the country, and inhibit the activities of immigration judges, encourage frivolous claims, and demands for reopening settled cases.

All of these actions make certain that illegals get to remain in the country....largely on the largesse of tax payers.....for 5 or 6 years longer than deportation should require....That means that the illegal gets to stay in the united states, and can now claim to have 'roots' here.

....and with enough time to vote in the next presidential election.

None.
I kinda disagree with the thought that illegal immigration only has to do with votes. First of all I really believe that the democrat party wants their fields worked on the cheap, modern slavery. They also need nannies, pool boys, and domestic house slaves, all on the cheap. Nothing else makes much sense. If they were concerned for the blight of the Mexicans, for example, they would be doing more to help them in their country. But then again Clinton took care of that with NAFTA. I am not sure how much more the US can do.

I get your point, Freewill....but my experience is that the most important thing to the Left is power.
The coin of that realm is 'votes.'

With power, they can force citizens to do whatever they wish....fear speaking out....or baking a cake.

I agree - follow the money...and not just Dems. Whole industries are set up around cheap imported labor - especially agriculture but also construction and tourism. California being one area heavily dependent on cheap field hands. That's why it always leaves me scratching my head when the I hear the comment that we need illegals to 'do the jobs Americans won't do'. Say what?!? How can Americans afford to eat without working? Employers need to pay more, or the benefits to not work are too generous.

Illegal immigrants costs in terms of taxpayer dollars are high -

“Family Units” Entering U.S. Via Mexico Doubles, Unaccompanied Minors Up 52% - Judicial Watch
More reports say that illegal border crossings are dropping - imagine that.

Here in Florida a recent gubernatorial candidate had a candid moment making the case for 'amnesty'...

None.

You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you? The Republicans own the House, the Senate, and the White House. If you want to fix something, fix it and quit whining. Obama is not your problem. You need something new to whine about.

While pretending to have an American view of sovereignty, Hussein Obama bent and ignored immigration law to encourage illegal immigration. If you voted for Obama, this is what you voted for:

Here, from C-Span, is a panel of immigration and legal experts, discussing the farrago that is the immigration court system.....a fact that, I believe, is no accident.

1. The backlog of cases in the immigration courts: in 2006 the backlog of pending cases was about 212,000 cases.....by 2015, it was over 437,000

2. This means that clearly deportable illegal aliens were immune from government action for the better part of a decade. That means that the illegal gets to stay in the united states, and can now claim to have 'roots' here.

3. Further, there has been an 86% increase in motions to re-open, and motions to re-calendar.

[This is the use of Cloward-Piven by the Liberals who function as councilors for illegals who would have and should have been deported, 'under orders of removal.']

4. Fewer and fewer cases get decided. Cases don't get decided on their merits, because of the use of 'continuances' by defendants and their lawyers: delay, delay, delay.

5. Judges grant these continuances because they average 1800 cases per judge, and it is more efficient to grant a continuance and move to the next case.....but it increases the backlog, and the time the illegal gets to remain free in America.

6. And, the Obama program of encouraging 'unaccompanied minors' has amplified the problem: between 2013 and 2014, the number of such minors apprehended increased by 76%. This is related to the increase in MS13 recruits.

The number of aliens and family units apprehended increased by 360%....under Obama.

Bear in mind that the numbers of apprehended is estimated to be between 1/5 and 1/7 of those illegals who successfully gain entry into the country.

What does that say about the number of illegal aliens supposedly living in the country...that 11 million number???

Illegal Immigration, Population Estimates in the United States, 1969-2016 - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

None.

You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you? The Republicans own the House, the Senate, and the White House. If you want to fix something, fix it and quit whining. Obama is not your problem. You need something new to whine about.
You understand that Obama isn't president any more, don't you?
How many fucking years did we hear Obama complain about his economy that he inherited? 8 fucking years, the level of hypocrisy of the left is infinite.

Illegal Immigration, Population Estimates in the United States, 1969-2016 - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

What better proof that you are a dunce than acceptance of that bogus 'estimate.'

1. That answer moves you firmly into the category of 'moron.'

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

Ever notice that every commercial phone site asks you to 'hit #1 for English'?
Guess why, you dunce.

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

None.

How many fucking years did we hear Obama complain about his economy that he inherited? 8 fucking years, the level of hypocrisy of the left is infinite.

It takes a while to stop an economy in freefall, and reverse the direction. If you want to fix immigration, you have enough republicans to fix it in a week. What's stopping you?

So did Obama & Co...for the first 2 years. Obama wasted 4 years blaming his 'inheritance' from Bush for the nations ills - did nothing on immigration and royally screwed up healthcare. By that reckoning Trump gets 3 1/2 more years to 'blame' Obama. What's fair is fair, right? Besides, Obama's damage will take many years to clean up. ;)

None.

Facts are facts. Obama inherited the worst economic crisis since 1933 when FDR took the oath of office.

What better proof that you are a dunce than acceptance of that bogus 'estimate.'

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

Guess why, you dunce.

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

And they all voted for HRC! [SARCASM ALERT]

None.

Facts are facts. Obama inherited the worst economic crisis since 1933 when FDR took the oath of office.

Soooo....you'd like to change the subject from Obama's plans for illegal immigration???

That means I win again, huh?

Guess why, you dunce.

And they all voted for HRC! [SARCASM ALERT]

OK...OK....I'll smash another custard pie in your ugly kisser:

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
What is the most expensive property on a standard Monopoly Board?

None.

Soooo....you'd like to change the subject from Obama's plans for illegal immigration???

Once again you have put together a Straw Man filled with wet straw and dressed in asbestos attire, and posted it in a windstorm of hate and bigotry.

None.

Once again you have put together a Straw Man filled with wet straw and dressed in asbestos attire, and posted it in a windstorm of hate and bigotry.

You, our best source of greenhouse gases....vs this:

...experts in the field.

Geee....who to believe????

11.Illegal immigrants had little to fear from ICE under the Obama administration.

12. It must be said here that immigration courts are not article 3 courts, those formed via the Constitution, they are administrative courts, in which aliens have extensive rights...represented by council, to see the evidence, due process rights....etc.

But....even when a removal decision is made, the Obama administration has resisted removal: unenforced removal orders left over from the previous administration is 953,000.

Think about what that proves.....and why: they vote Democrat. There is absolutely no other benefit to any in America.

In effect, Obama gave illegal aliens immunity.

Forum List

Back