Obama endorses his "friend" Justin Trudeau

Unlike Trump, he doesn't lose his train of thought and start babbling incoherently as Trump often does.
Ok you are blind, when you can't deal with reality, I don't know what to tell you
Trump stood up for hours taking questions.......Biden can't and in fact he gets so crazy, his people stop the questions after a few minutes.

Maybe you need to vary your news sources, because all you post are talking points from the media.........

The media is on his side, yet they still won't risk him taking questions....it's hilarious.

Trump's incoherent babbling isn't a "talking point" from the left wing media. Trump's incoherent babbling is what I heard every time Trump was interviewed.

Here's one quote from Trump's interview with Chris Wallace: In answer to the question: "Is Joe Biden senile?": In one stream of consciousness paragraph, Trump replied

• Biden's is incompetent
  • hiding in his basement
  • then veers into a lie that he, not President Obama, built the greatest recovery in the history of nation, completely ignoring that he also crashed it into a tree with the worst economic crash since the Great Depression - worse than W's crash in 2008.
  • And then onto the specious claim that he saved millions of lives from the corona virus,
  • Then a rant the school must re-open
  • Democrats are forcing the schools to stay closed to hurt his re-election chances,
  • a rant about the size of his rallies; and last but not least
  • how he's being barred from having rallies.

"WALLACE: No, I'm going to ask you a direct question about Joe Biden. Is Joe Biden senile?

TRUMP: I don't want to say that. I'd say he's not competent to be president. To be president, you have to be sharp and tough and so many other things. He doesn't even come out of his basement. They think, "Oh this is a great campaign." So he goes in, I'll then make a speech, it'll be a great speech, and some young guy, starts writing, "Vice President Biden said this, this, this, this." He didn't say it. Joe doesn't know he's alive, OK? He doesn't know he's alive. Do the American people want that, number one. Number two, I built the greatest economy ever built anywhere in the world; not only of this country, anywhere in the world. Until we got hit with the China virus. We got hit with the virus, shouldn't have happened, and we had to close up, we saved millions of lives. Now we've opened it up, got to go back to school. We're open. We've got to do things. We had the best job numbers we've ever had last month. We should have good ones coming up in two weeks. Look, I built the greatest economy in history, I'm now doing it again. You see the numbers; the numbers are through the roof. The Democrats are purposely keeping their schools closed, keeping their states closed. I called Michigan, I want to have a big rally in Michigan. Do you know we're not allowed to have a rally in Michigan? Do you know we're not allowed to have a rally in Minnesota? Do you know we're not allowed to have a rally in Nevada? We're not allowed to have rallies."

Trump is batshit crazy and doesn't know who the President of the United States is.

My bet is Ears is the bottom

You know you clowns keep posting photoshopped images of "tough guy" Trump. Trump as Rambo, and Captain America.

This isn't a photoshopped video of Trump beating up Vince McMahon as a publicity stunt. This is an actual charity boxing match, where Trudeau beat the crap out of a much larger Conservative Senator:

You know you clowns keep posting photoshopped images of "tough guy" Trump. Trump as Rambo, and Captain America.

This isn't a photoshopped video of Trump beating up Vince McMahon as a publicity stunt. This is an actual charity boxing match, where Trudeau beat the crap out of a much larger Conservative Senator:

LOL, well you know they say black guys are better boxers.

1632241639687.png

Forum List

Back