Obama encourages illegal aliens to vote without fear of being deported.

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
How far this president will go? Openly encouraging illegals to vote blatantly pissing on our laws and the "sanctity" of democratic elections. So, there is no voter fraud you say? Voter fraud is being encouraged from the highest office of the country.

The women calls illegal aliens "citizens" WTF is going on?

Not surprised to see this. These people only believe in power, the nation and democracy come second... just kidding, they don't make it into the top 10 list.

its all about the votes. From the democrats prospective, there is no immigration problem.............not as long as they vote democrat. There are no illegal votes if they vote democrat.

its all about the votes. From the democrats prospective, there is no immigration problem.............not as long as they vote democrat. There are no illegal votes if they vote democrat.

But there should be laws everybody must obey though.

What a shame that dummies and traitors with the help of illegals and dead people are going to decide the future of the country. And USA wants all the world to believe that their democracy is a sample and keeps spreading their "democracy " everywhere, especially where it's not needed at all. For example, "in the name of democracy" Washington has ruined my home country of Ukraine and now keeps breeding Nazis there as well as it keeps breeding ISIS and Nusra in ME and at the same time keeps blaming Russia for everything, even for the crooked American elections.

upload_2016-11-6_6-16-40.png

Last edited:
Pretty incredible. An American president telling illegals to ignore the law and vote in our elections. He truly is a royal piece of shit and so is anyone who supports the SOB.

How far this president will go? Openly encouraging illegals to vote blatantly pissing on our laws and the "sanctity" of democratic elections. So, there is no voter fraud you say? Voter fraud is being encouraged from the highest office of the country.

Unless that tape was doctored (and I am quite sure it was not), then this is another blatant example of the guilt all those who defend this traitor should carry. Reminds me so much when ISIS was all the rage and Obama at the D.C. national prayer breakfast instead of calling out this horror chastised Christians and the ministers present to get off your Christian high horses because you had the Crusades and slavery and Jim Crow laws.

Obama is an enemy of the state in so many ways it is shocking. Thanks mainstream media for covering for this creep. Thanks, leftist die-hards for being so stupid or dishonest yourselves.

Last edited:
This is only one of the reasons the man will go down as the worst president in the history of the United States.
barrack is truly a piece of shit.

Can you blame her, if an illegal, Kenyan, muslim without a birth certificate can become pretzeldent why shouldn't she be able to vote?

:banana2:

They are citizens because they are in the country... infallible logic!

It's criminal that the president of the country didn't correct her on that.

You people are just dumber than sh*t. There can be no other explanation.

Obama clearly said the person voting is a citizen & not an illegal. He is talking about citizens who might have family members that are illegal.

No wonder you are Trump people.

Couple of years ago when border security was being discussed I made the comment that the Dems needed the votes.
Several on this forum went apoplectic and gave me funny smilies, etc. "Illegals can't vote."
This the way the left operates. Belittle and disparage.

What can anybody expect? Democrats are all liars and criminals. They all belong in a cage including this big-eared anti-American.

Boy is this perfect timing for Fox and talk radio.

Forum List

Back