Obama emerges from his mansion in Whiteysville with a gas can.

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Why didn’t that fucking dumbass do something about this when he was in the WH? He’s all fucking mouth. No action.

Reggie liked Ears's mouth
They practiced ball handling

As if his 8 year reign of undermining America wasn't enough, he tells Black people it is their duty to make people in power "uncomfortable". I think we all know what that coded message means. This fucker is an anti-American radical who is still trying to bring us down. Go back to your mansion and your "people" in Martha's Vineyard, you fucking FRAUD.

This is on Trump for not charging Obama with sedition and treason.
How was he going to do that?
Spying on Trump, turning the FBI into his Secret Police. Adios, Barack!
Yes the REAL news today was Rosenstein just ratted out the whole Obama rat squad and they are turning on each other.

Obama knows the best way to make you cave chimps uncomfortable is to simply appear in public and provide a contrast to the chaotic dumpster fire that is Drumpf.
Why didn’t that fucking dumbass do something about this when he was in the WH? He’s all fucking mouth. No action.
He tried, and you hated him for it.

Next bullshit attempt at blaming someone other than tRump, please.
What did he try? Please enlighten us!
He tried destroying the country and blaming whitey for it.

I was expecting a pic of Obama going out to mow his lawn.

Obama TRIED after Ferguson to assist police forces to take a good look at themselves and improve the general attitude, eliminate a racist culture. But Trump tossed all that on the trash pile during his first hundred days. I don't know if it would have made a difference to keep those programs going. What it does clearly indicate is our President's attitude toward social reform.
I guess I missed the part where Obama and Holder tried to improve ANYTHING in Ferguson. I do remember him making Michael Brown into a helpless victim and interfering with Ferguson law enforcement to let the rioters run wild. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

He's not done.

Eight years in office and he did F all for the black community. Yet you low IQ coons lap his horseshit up every time.
He did a whole lot for me and all the Black people I know. Thats why he will go down as the best. You brain dead cave chimps cant stand that can you?:)
So ewe are looting pillaging and burning shit down now why? If life’s so damn good because Obamallama made it so what are ewe bitching about?
How disabled do you have to be to have a speech impediment that affects your typing?
Ewe look and act like a ewe! Ewe know what a ewe is dumb fuck?
You obviously have no clue what a ewe is....or maybe youre just retarded.
Speaking of retarded what does “youre” mean? ewe skipped classes didn’t ewe?
Lol, like your dumb ass has room to.talk.

"A ewe"

Lmao!!

Well that's a lie.

Obama TRIED after Ferguson to assist police forces to take a good look at themselves and improve the general attitude, eliminate a racist culture. But Trump tossed all that on the trash pile during his first hundred days. I don't know if it would have made a difference to keep those programs going. What it does clearly indicate is our President's attitude toward social reform.
Do you SERIOUSLY believe that?

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that?
YES

That boy probably needs a break after 3 years of keeping his legs in the air for Big Mike... I wonder if he still gets an occasional night out with the homos homies....

1591249685020.png

He still scares you, doesn't he?
Anyone that evil is frightening. He looks like Baron Samedi.

Obama has sucked more than 10,000 dicks - he could well have aids...

Great racist and homophobic.

So why has Obama spent his career hiding what is in plain sight?

As he equipped them with armored personnel carriers ....across the nation

Everything from.the infamous beer summit forward.

Where the fucker called cops "stupid?"
What they did was pretty damn stupid.

Hardly.

Neighbors called the police on someone breaking into a house. Police talked to the guy, he got violent.

All Cambridge (what a fucking joke) professor of ethnic studies Henry fuckwad Gates had to do is explain that it was his house and he forgot his keys. But instead he starts screaming that honkey muthufuckas gots no rite be axing him nuffin and deys oppressifying him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back