Obama embraces racist pastor....the leadership of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist...

barak obama.....friend to louis farrakhan, racist and anti-semite, friend to jeremiah wright, racist and anti-semite, friend to al sharpton, racist and anti-semite...

Now that he is out of office and likely almost to being a billionaire, he is now embracing the racist pastor, jeremiah wright. He attended this racists church for 20 years, he was married by this racist and this racist baptized his daughters...

Openly and proudly racist....through and through...

Let's ass-ume for the sake of argument that there even IS such a thing as "the democrat party" ........... what in the wide world of fuck would it have to do with Jeremiah Frickin' Wright?

Are you retarded?

Jeremiah wright is a good friend of barak and michelle obama.....for 20 years they sat in his racist, anti-American, anti-semite church....he married them, and baptized their daughters......he is a racist, an anti-semite and anti-American......and obama is his friend, making obama a racist, anti-semite, anti-American........

Then throw in obama's good friend louis farrakhan, then throw in al sharpton....then throw in even bill ayers and bernadine dorhn.......obama and michelle are racists, and anti-semites.......

barak obama.....friend to louis farrakhan, racist and anti-semite, friend to jeremiah wright, racist and anti-semite, friend to al sharpton, racist and anti-semite...

Now that he is out of office and likely almost to being a billionaire, he is now embracing the racist pastor, jeremiah wright. He attended this racists church for 20 years, he was married by this racist and this racist baptized his daughters...

Let's ass-ume for the sake of argument that there even IS such a thing as "the democrat party" ........... what in the wide world of fuck would it have to do with Jeremiah Frickin' Wright?

Are you retarded?

Jeremiah wright is a good friend of barak and michelle obama.....for 20 years they sat in his racist, anti-American, anti-semite church....he married them, and baptized their daughters......he is a racist, an anti-semite and anti-American......and obama is his friend, making obama a racist, anti-semite, anti-American........

Then throw in obama's good friend louis farrakhan, then throw in al sharpton....then throw in even bill ayers and bernadine dorhn.......obama and michelle are racists, and anti-semites.......

So what you're trying to plop on this board is this turd:

"Person X, and also Person Y, who hold no office and have been no candidates for anything, are racists and anti-Semites, therefore they are 'the leadership' of a political party they're not even involved in.".

By this logic, "my doctor and my dentist are trained medical professionals and I am their patient, therefore I am the Chairman of the American Medical Association".

or how 'bout:
"Adolf Hitler loved dogs. Therefore dogs are fascist dictators who exterminate millions".

The question "are you retarded?" seems to have found its answer.

Last edited:

You embrace racist white guys. You should probably get over it

No, I do not.......the only racists here are those who support the democrat party....the party that openly and proudly supports racism......

Forum List

Back