Obama embraces racist pastor....the leadership of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
barak obama.....friend to louis farrakhan, racist and anti-semite, friend to jeremiah wright, racist and anti-semite, friend to al sharpton, racist and anti-semite...

Now that he is out of office and likely almost to being a billionaire, he is now embracing the racist pastor, jeremiah wright. He attended this racists church for 20 years, he was married by this racist and this racist baptized his daughters...

Openly and proudly racist....through and through...

THOSE DARN DEMOCRAT OBAMA LOVERS

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Wow.....you list guys on the internet.....I show you the democrat party President of the United States is an openly and proud racist.....

Do you see why you are stupid?

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Wow.....you list guys on the internet.....I show you the democrat party President of the United States is an openly and proud racist.....

What's wrong?

Did I say something wrong?

:confused-84:

Engage me and die, n'gr.

What's wrong?

Yeah......I pointed out that the leader of the democrat party, is a racist and anti-semite......you list guys on the internet as if there is something equal between the two ....

Engage me and die, n'gr.

As always he went into evade mode when you cornered him.lol

Engage me and die, n'gr.

What's wrong?

Yeah......I pointed out that the leader of the democrat party, is a racist and anti-semite......you list guys on the internet as if there is something equal between the two ....
DANG

I'M SORRY

JUST AGREEING WITH YOU ABOUT THOSE OBAMA-LOVING DEMOCRATS

Engage me and die, n'gr.

As always he went into evade mode when you cornered him.lol

Yep....truth, facts and reality are the cross to the democrat party vampire...

Engage me and die, n'gr.

What's wrong?

Yeah, you compared Obama to some random posters on an internet forum. You are suggesting that because some people said something naughty, its ok for Obama to get his spiritual advice from racists.

4nv8e0.jpg

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Are these people in power? Joe Biden is a racist. And he is a murderer or accessory to it.

barak obama.....friend to louis farrakhan, racist and anti-semite, friend to jeremiah wright, racist and anti-semite, friend to al sharpton, racist and anti-semite...

Now that he is out of office and likely almost to being a billionaire, he is now embracing the racist pastor, jeremiah wright. He attended this racists church for 20 years, he was married by this racist and this racist baptized his daughters...

The thread premise is a lie.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Are these people in power? Joe Biden is a racist. And he is a murderer or accessory to it.
George W Bush and Dick Cheney? Hmmm?

You embrace racist white guys. You should probably get over it

Let's ass-ume for the sake of argument that there even IS such a thing as "the democrat party" ........... what in the wide world of fuck would it have to do with Jeremiah Frickin' Wright?

Are you retarded?

Let's ass-ume for the sake of argument that there even IS such a thing as "the democrat party" ........... what in the wide world of fuck would it have to do with Jeremiah Frickin' Wright?

Are you retarded?
Wright and Warnock are the Chicomcrats spiritual leaders. The soul of the new party.

Don't forget that trump and pence openly embraced and sucked up to the racist, misogynistic, homophobic, and religiously bigoted "Christian" cult leaders like frankie graham, falwell, robertson, the "American Family Association," the "Family Research Council," and the rest of the so-called "religious" right, and these disgraceful people have openly supported trump and pence. Why complain about Obama's relationship with Rev. Wright?

Don't forget that trump and pence openly embraced and sucked up to the racist, misogynistic, homophobic, and religiously bigoted "Christian" cult leaders like frankie graham, falwell, robertson, the "American Family Association," the "Family Research Council," and the rest of the so-called "religious" right, and these disgraceful people have openly supported trump and pence. Why complain about Obama's relationship with Rev. Wright?

Those groups aren't racist, homophobic or misogynistic......the democrat party is all 3 but not those groups......

Forum List

Back