Obama Eliminates Breakfast for US Troops in Afghanistan

So let me get this straight....

In one breath, O'bama is spending us into the dumpster...

In the next breath, he's pinching so many pennies that troops are not eating... ?

Can't make this stuff up.

Sure they can. And they do.

The funniest part of these never-ending lies is that its the RIGHT who keeps screeching to cut spending.

But the right never takes responsibility for anything they can lie about - including the FACT that they refused to fund equipment that would have save thousands of American lives in Iraq.

If the board wants to "clean up" this section, they should suspend AJ. This is typical bullshit from someone who knows better.

slapabitch101.jpg

Hey candyass, if there's anything cornie about you it would be used corn...:eek:

Classic AJ posting - laughably dishonest, stupid beyond any measure, and he runs for the hills as soon as he has posted it. Neg repped for not posting honestly.

"I-gots to have me chitlins and grits"

I'll let people decide for themselves what this might mean.

Ya, I write all those articles, euro-trash, Neg rep back to ya...:eusa_boohoo:

I forgot the watermelon...:eek:

The lack of fresh potable water is next. Oblamer's egregious Rules of Engagement along with cutting out breakfast is a morale issue and is really hitting the troops hard. What's next after limiting water, bullets?

Bullets are already being limited, when I was last in the Military at the range the shooting instructors yelled at us and warned us not to waste bullets, they were running low on them. They also demanded we qualify the first time and not have to return, this was back in 2002 though.

I can't speak for what is going on today, except I know that Midnight chow was restricted to those who worked mid shift and grave yard shift. As far as ammo was concerned, there were never restrictions. Even when in combat, we could carry as much as we were capable of carrying. That's why when the mickey mattel came on line we liked it until we had those jamming problems. Today that's all behind us. Now Oblamer says breakfast is no longer necessary and ammo will become a premium by rationing. Oh, and don't shoot at Gomer if he lays down his AK after shooting at you.

You just wait a minute on that statement. Didn't Maobama and Incompetano just purchase 1.5 billion rounds of ammo for Homeland Security. As I understand it HP, SP and cop killer bullets are against the Geneva Conventon and our Soldiers can only use FMJ, but HS can use that type of ammo against civilians. Hmm..

AJ -

It doesn't make much difference to me whether you make up lies yourself, or post someone else's lies.

What matters is that you can not be honest about what you post. Even here, when everyone can see you've posted total garbage, you can't be a man and 'fess up to it.

AJ -

It doesn't make much difference to me whether you make up lies yourself, or post someone else's lies.

What matters is that you can not be honest about what you post. Even here, when everyone can see you've posted total garbage, you can't be a man and 'fess up to it.

Fvck you and the euro-trash that came with ya...:cool:

Is it at all possible that troops in combat have trouble with supplies including shortages. A hot breakfast not being served, how political, how assanine.

So let me get this straight....

In one breath, O'bama is spending us into the dumpster...

In the next breath, he's pinching so many pennies that troops are not eating... ?

Can't make this stuff up.

Well, AJ did make it up!!

True dat. And he's still here standing on it. Bizarre.

Strange expression, isn't it? We say "you can't make this stuff up" when we mean exactly the opposite.

obama's financial policy would make sense to anyone who would cut the food budget down to rice and beans and spend the money on season tickets to the basketball game.

Malnourishing the fighting troops is an essential part of making them ineffective.

Let gays serve openly, put women on the battlefield, stop feeding them. It's all part of a very recognizable pattern.

Find a more creative way to manifest right-wing stupidity! It's ineffective, when it's so obvious.

This story may be meaningless, but the bigger story is not. That is that Defense is the only area Obama wants to cut, and he wants to cut it deeply. Everywhere else, he wants to spend more.

Forum List

Back