Obama Doing Another Pre-Super Bowl Interview. This Makes Seven

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I would just like to enjoy the game without having to see this horse's ass before the game.

Super Bowl Softballs? Obama's Seventh Big Game Interview
By Scott Whitlock | January 31, 2015 | 5:30 PM EST

SB1.JPG

For the seventh straight year, Barack Obama will be interviewed prior to the Super Bowl. Just before the kickoff between the Seahawks and the Patriots, the President will talk to NBC's Savannah Guthrie. This will be the third Super Bowl interview with NBC. Back in 2009, Matt Lauer gushed to the new president, gushing, "Has there been any surprise in terms about life in the White House? Is there something at the White House that you didn't think they had or doesn't have that you thought they did have?"

Link

Super Bowl Softballs Obama s Seventh Big Game Interview

You don't have to watch, you know.

While Americans are watching the prez, maybe you could find Pootin on You Tube instead.

What a parasite. Remember when Jimmy Carter called Pete Rose in the dugout from the White House after the '75 World Series? It became an infamous incident because Rose was very curt and rude. He accused Carter of trying to hone in the moment, of trying to capitalize on the Red's 15 minutes of fame on the world stage. Rose was right of course. That's exactly what presidents are doing when they include themselves as an element of great athletic accomplishment & glory. I think they should butt the hell out. Politics has no business in the Super Bowl nor in the Big Leagues...nor in the NHL for that matter -remember Moochelle's ad spots during NHL games for about three years when she encouraged kids to stay fit and exercise an hour a day? They only shot her from the neck up since her own fat ass could probably barely fit through the studio door.

While Americans are watching the prez, maybe you could find Pootin on You Tube instead.
Only commies watch this prick.
He has won two elections. Do you think of everyone who voted for him is a Communist? What makes your stilted, stunted, under developed sense of politics correct?

Is calling someone with whom you disagree a communist a wise, thoughtful decision, or are you too enameled with the old Koe McCarthy playbook to think beyond it?

Isn't you way of thinking more in tune with radical Islam? They, like you, do not consider any thinking that does not mesh completely with their own as vile, evil and wicked. Perhaps you have more in common with Jihadists than your fellow Americans.

"Obama Doing Another Pre-Super Bowl Interview. This Makes Seven"

And of course if he didn't do the interviews you and others on the right would whine about how the president is being 'aloof' and 'inaccessible.'

He has won two elections. Do you think of everyone who voted for him is a Communist? What makes your stilted, stunted, under developed sense of politics correct?

Is calling someone with whom you disagree a communist a wise, thoughtful decision, or are you too enameled with the old Koe McCarthy playbook to think beyond it?

Isn't you way of thinking more in tune with radical Islam? They, like you, do not consider any thinking that does not mesh completely with their own as vile, evil and wicked. Perhaps you have more in common with Jihadists than your fellow Americans.
Obama has more in common with them. He's not an American. He hates us. He doesn't like Americans, talks shit about them constantly. He hates our friends and loves our enemies.

And of course if he didn't do the interviews you and others on the right would whine about how the president is being 'aloof' and 'inaccessible.'
Nope. I would just enjoy my evening without Obama. I long for the days when he's never on the TV ever again.

Nope. I would just enjoy my evening without Obama. I long for the days when he's never on the TV ever again.

With two years left we can look forward to about.......... 3700 speeches.. lol

Obama has more in common with them. He's not an American. He hates us. He doesn't like Americans, talks shit about them constantly. He hates our friends and loves our enemies.
And so your lack of wisdom is exposed by you, yourself. What a clod you are.

You are simply not worthy of any further esteem.

Oh no...Obama gave an interview. That n!gger doesn't know his place. He should be picking cotton.

What a fucking idiot.

I would just like to enjoy the game without having to see this horse's ass before the game.

Super Bowl Softballs? Obama's Seventh Big Game Interview
By Scott Whitlock | January 31, 2015 | 5:30 PM EST

SB1.JPG

For the seventh straight year, Barack Obama will be interviewed prior to the Super Bowl. Just before the kickoff between the Seahawks and the Patriots, the President will talk to NBC's Savannah Guthrie. This will be the third Super Bowl interview with NBC. Back in 2009, Matt Lauer gushed to the new president, gushing, "Has there been any surprise in terms about life in the White House? Is there something at the White House that you didn't think they had or doesn't have that you thought they did have?"

Link

Super Bowl Softballs Obama s Seventh Big Game Interview

Well when one is a sociopath, it is only reasonable to expect that one would interject themselves into something which has absolutely nothing to do with one... and which represents a subject which one has absolutely no knowledge of and is being viewed by an audience that would sooner see you on their television than have the TV explode... .

But hey, such is the nature of evil.

and it will make the seventh time I don't watch him spewing all over us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back