Obama Doesn't Even Understand the Tea Parties he Mocks

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Its not just about the taxes Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgI8BRtt5AQ]YouTube - Obama's Mockery of Tea Party Stirs Tax & Deficit Debate[/ame]

Also why the hell should we be thanking you on taxes? Why because you reduced our weekly withholding from our paychecks? That isn't a tax break we are still responsible for the same percentage of our income at the end of the year you are just shrinking our refund or growing our payment due to taking less out of our checks. Only idiots dont understand that and the Tea Parties aren't that.

Oh and when you let the bush tax cuts expire guess what, the Poor's burden as a percentage of income will go up more than the rich's burden will.

Keep on keeping on with the demeaning rhetoric towards the american people mr president, keep ridiculing us, keep telling us we are the problem. Go ahead continue these lies, we know the truth and your lies are slowly exposing themselves day by day.

RANT OFF.

Obama understands very little outside his eurotrash utopia he has envisioned.

I will say this though....the leftwingers, Democrats and MSM are on the wrong side here. By them attacking, smearing, belittling and making false claims that this (tea party movement) will all lead to violence they make themselves out to be the EXACT SAME as the media and opponents of Dr. Martin Luther King....which at the time, were all Democrats. Looks like history is repeating itself.

They are really very confused people who live on a steady diet of lies from the right wing media

Obama understands very little outside his eurotrash utopia he has envisioned.

I will say this though....the leftwingers, Democrats and MSM are on the wrong side here. By them attacking, smearing, belittling and making false claims that this (tea party movement) will all lead to violence they make themselves out to be the EXACT SAME as the media and opponents of Dr. Martin Luther King....which at the time, were all Democrats. Looks like history is repeating itself.

So what are you about?

The fucking tea parties don't understand the tea parties.

For one thing, most of their members support taxation without representation.

See what I mean? More smears ands lies from a Democrat.

So what's your solution for the crisis of taxation without representation in Washington, D.C.? Give them representation - or get rid of their taxes?

of course he understand the tea parties. we all understand the tea parties. whatever they started as, they have been usurped by the radical right wing of the republican party and are pretty much a conglomeration of the same people who think bush was okie dokie.

The fucking tea parties don't understand the tea parties.

For one thing, most of their members support taxation without representation.

See what I mean? More smears ands lies from a Democrat.

So what's your solution for the crisis of taxation without representation in Washington, D.C.? Give them representation - or get rid of their taxes?

Where are the fire hoses, billy clubs and dogs? Is that your next move?

of course he understand the tea parties. we all understand the tea parties. whatever they started as, they have been usurped by the radical right wing of the republican party and are pretty much a conglomeration of the same people who think bush was okie dokie.

Since when is smaller government in agreement with the Bush Presidency?

Why do righties insist on thinking of government like Goldie Locks thinks of bed sizes?

This government is too small..

this government is too big

this one is just right!

Heck if we could just make government the right SIZE everything would be alright, why take it deeper than that?

Where are the fire hoses, billy clubs and dogs? Is that your next move?

I would state for the record that IdiotPatek didn't actually answer the question.

I will state for the record that SpidermanTuba has no clue about what taxation without representation means. He just tosses terms around in his feeble attempt to look "hip" or "cool" to his liberal comrades.

Why do righties insist on thinking of government like Goldie Locks thinks of bed sizes?

this one is just right!

Heck if we could just make government the right SIZE everything would be alright, why take it deeper than that?

Because your definition of right size is different than other people's definition of right size.

I will state for the record that SpidermanTuba has no clue about what taxation without representation means. He just tosses terms around in his feeble attempt to look "hip" or "cool" to his liberal comrades.

I'm pretty sure it means being taxed without being represented, that's not hard to understand. Much like the citizens of Washington, D.C. are taxed by a government that they have no representation in.

this one is just right!

Because your definition of right size is different than other people's definition of right size.

My gosh, you really are this feebleminded.

Forum List

Back