Obama Does It Again. He Jumps On An Issue That Will Soon Blow Up In His Face

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Remember the time Obama had to have a Beer Summit to cover for his gaff over the treatment of a black prof by the Cambridge Police?

Well, this one may blow up the same way.

A President should never be the cause of trouble, they should solve them...but Obama can't seem to stop from being part of the problem.

It seems that the press (and our President) has made another mountain of a molehill. Witnesses say that of the 5000 or so people present at the debate only 2 or 3 booed the question a Gay soldier posed to the Republican presidential candidates the other night.

Of course liberals claim it was just about everyone who was there....but facts don't matter. Only the accusations.

Turns out the boos weren't because the soldier was Gay but that the question he asked was a bad one. A loaded question which elicited a few boos from the crowd, turns out from only a couple of folks. Nobody checked for their Tea Party membership cards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpyCxAq13Mc&feature=related]Republicans Boo Soldier Because He's Gay - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
*YAWN*

images

It seems that Obama gets most of his information from Media Matters and from bloggers, because that is where his idea for his comment came from.

If you watch the vid....it's clear that Santorum answered the soldier's question immediately. So somebody on the stage answered to the boos....course I didn't like Santorum's answer (that he would repeal the decision) but it's clear the boos were addressed, just not the way the media wanted.

But Obama jumped with both feet into the fray without thinking and he's now used it to divide this country even further.

Pretty much par for the course for this guy.

The media wanted every single Republican to scream to the heavens "How dare you boo a gay soldier you sons of bitches!!!!"

I seriously doubt under any circumstance even Democrats would do that, just over a couple of boos, unless they were trying to intentionally patronize homosexuals.

It seems that Obama gets most of his information from Media Matters and from bloggers, because that is where his idea for his comment came from.

If you watch the vid....it's clear that Santorum answered the soldier's question immediately. So somebody on the stage answered to the boos....course I didn't like Santorum's answer (that he would repeal the decision) but it's clear the boos were addressed, just not the way the media wanted.

But Obama jumped with both feet into the fray without thinking and he's now used it to divide this country even further.

Pretty much par for the course for this guy.

The media wanted every single Republican to scream to the heavens "How dare you boo a gay soldier you sons of bitches!!!!"

I seriously doubt under any circumstance even Democrats would do that, just over a couple of boos, unless they were trying to intentionally patronize homosexuals.

Obama acted stupidly.

I think that he has to spend so much time sucking up (no pun intended) to people he already has the support of just shows his weakness.

Obviously, what was being booed (by one or two people) was not the soldier but the content of his question and the way he phrased it. That the bad old military "made him lie" about who he was.

Of course, Obama waited over two years to change the policy, after he lost Congress, and right before the courts would have overturned the rule to start with. "Profiles in Courage" this wasn't.

I think that he has to spend so much time sucking up (no pun intended) to people he already has the support of just shows his weakness.

Obviously, what was being booed (by one or two people) was not the soldier but the content of his question and the way he phrased it. That the bad old military "made him lie" about who he was.

Of course, Obama waited over two years to change the policy, after he lost Congress, and right before the courts would have overturned the rule to start with. "Profiles in Courage" this wasn't.

the courts DID overturn it. He then asked them to stay their decision so the military could overturn it and he could claim credit.

the courts DID overturn it. He then asked them to stay their decision so the military could overturn it and he could claim credit.

LIke I said, man, "profiles in Courage" this was not.

The sensible thing would be to go back to what the policy was before 1980. Leave the issue up to the discretion of the unit commanders.

It was shameful that not ONE Republican candidate spoke up about the booing.

Not one.

Yeah, I mean how dare those audience members have an opinion about some punk who lied to get into the military.

Way to confuse the issue.

Of course those folks had every right to their opinion and to boo, too.

But the fact that no candidate had the balls to chastise them for it?

Well, that is on THEM, not the audience.

Not one.

Yeah, I mean how dare those audience members have an opinion about some punk who lied to get into the military.

Way to confuse the issue.

Of course those folks had every right to their opinion and to boo, too.

But the fact that no candidate had the balls to chastise them for it?

Well, that is on THEM, not the audience.

Why should they chastise them for it when they didn't even know why they were booing?

This guy admitted he lied to get into the military.

Not one.

Wow. And we have one here doing the internet version of a Boo.

Dissing a US soldier.

Disgusting.

I was a soldier for 11 years. I go back to my point. This guy LIED to get in. He knew his lifestyle was against regulations, he chose to lie to get in, anyway.

And then he acted like he was the victim.

If a troop in my platoon had lied about something to enlist, I'd be the first one to sign off on his discharge papers.

Dissing a US soldier.

Disgusting.

I was a soldier for 11 years. I go back to my point. This guy LIED to get in. He knew his lifestyle was against regulations, he chose to lie to get in, anyway.

If a troop in my platoon had lied about something to enlist, I'd be the first one to sign off on his discharge papers.
And it continues.

That wasn't a gay soldier you are booing - and - now saying you would discharge because he is gay (he "lied" - according to your DODT sensibilities)

That is an American Soldier. And you should be ashamed of yourself.

Dissing a US soldier.

Disgusting.

And it continues.

That wasn't a gay soldier you are booing - and - now saying you would discharge because he is gay (he "lied" - according to your DODT sensibilities)

Yea..... we've all seen the outrage from the left about our soldiers being spat at by the left wing hounds.... oh wait.... no, we haven't. Fucking hypocrites.

The left are like a swarm of fucking worker bees..... land on any shit and create an issue. The faux outrage is wearing a tad thin.

Dissing a US soldier.

Disgusting.

And it continues.

You won't get through to him. See, much as in Palin felt she was justified to determine who the "real" Americans were back in 2008, these folks feel they are justified determining who the "real" soldiers are. Apparently, as was the case with Negro soldiers during the Civil War, only "striaght" bodies are able to stop bullets....

And it continues.

Yea..... we've all seen the outrage from the left about our soldiers being spat at by the left wing hounds.... oh wait.... no, we haven't. Fucking hypocrites.

The left are like a swarm of fucking worker bees..... land on any shit and create an issue. The faux outrage is wearing a tad thin.
I have no idea what spitting you're talking about - and I have never, nor would ever condone such a thing.

But that won't stop you from broadbrushing and then running to the defense of the boo'ers.

Stay Classy.

Forum List

Back