obama didn't save that

government , our money, our government, any money, u pretty much can watch the vampire floss the fangs. jokes on anyone who laughed at me when i was in HS, vampires DO exist.

government , our money, our government, any money, u pretty much can watch the vampire floss the fangs. jokes on anyone who laughed at me when i was in HS, vampires DO exist.

It's not my government it's the elites government.

obama says you didn't build that someone else did, I say obama didn't save that, the American tax payer did.

I always wondered how someone can get up near 45,000 posts in just over 2 years.

Threads like this gave me my answer.

I always wondered how someone can get up near 45,000 posts in just over 2 years.

Good grief! Do you realize that works out to 57 posts PER DAY....EVERY DAY for 27 months?

And I thought I had no real life! :ack-1:

The American Tax payer did.
Discuss

:clap2:

Absolutely right!

That is in the nature of society.

Ultimately the workers pay for everything, and create the wealth to pay for it, too.

YOu seem to be able to understand that fundamental truth as it relates to what government does.

Can you also understand that is also the truth as it regards investment capital?

The source of all human wealth is human labor.

The American Tax payer did.
Discuss

:clap2:

Absolutely right!

That is in the nature of society.

Ultimately the workers pay for everything, and create the wealth to pay for it, too.

YOu seem to be able to understand that fundamental truth as it relates to what government does.

Can you also understand that is also the truth as it regards investment capital?

The source of all human wealth is human labor.

Perhaps. But thanks to automation, human labor is an overabundant commodity and is now capital's lil' bitch.

Good grief! Do you realize that works out to 57 posts PER DAY....EVERY DAY for 27 months?

And I thought I had no real life! :ack-1:

Sad, right? You literally have to have no life to post that much for that long a period of time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back