Obama Defends BLM Protestors

I wish that piece of shit would go away and shut up.

Obama is not defending Protesting or the Country's history on protesting. If people protest against him or against an issue he is in favor, then he feels that protesting is automatically "hate speech" and the protest should be shut down.

C'mon!

Let's give some respect to President Obama.

He is truly a historic figure in American history. (Ms. Hillary was not the only one to be absolutely stunned when he snatched the nomination from her!)

There is no point, IMHO, in denigrating him. The best thing is to simply forget him. The United States is not the same country that it was from 2009 - 2016.

People of his ethnicity now have much more clout. One, in fact, is poised to become the Vice President in a few months. And certain folks are definitely going to get some reparations, a move that President Obama did not even try to advance (at least in public).

President Obama belongs to the past; eventual President Harris belongs to the future.

C'mon!

Let's give some respect to President Obama.

He is truly a historic figure in American history. (Ms. Hillary was not the only one to be absolutely stunned when he snatched the nomination from her!)

There is no point, IMHO, in denigrating him. The best thing is to simply forget him. The United States is not the same country that it was from 2009 - 2016.

People of his ethnicity now have much more clout. One, in fact, is poised to become the Vice President in a few months. And certain folks are definitely going to get some reparations, a move that President Obama did not even try to advance (at least in public).

President Trump belongs to the past; eventual President Harris belongs to the future.
Yep, you libbers love you some Muslim America haters......

That was quite a spin on history on the part of Obama, to say the least. Either that or a clear misundertanding of history. In doing so, it's obvious that he's encouraging the sort of behavior that we're seeing in the cities now.

To spin the Boston Massacre into context with a bunch of hoodlums looting, shooting, killing and rioting over the illusion of racial injustice is laughable.

For the record, the Boston Massacre saw British soldiers open fire on unarmed civilians at a time when the rights of Americans were being infringed by the British. Americans fought for basic rights, such as freedom of speech and government representation.

Hardly comparable to a convicted felon running toward cops with a knife being shot and killed after he was repeatedly told to put it down.

Last edited:

I wish that piece of shit would go away and shut up.

We feel the same way about you.

99% were peaceful
Just like how Democrats cover for pedophiles, they also cover for terrorists. Democrats use peaceful protesters to cover for their terrorist. Here they are covering for a terrorist group.

I never read Breitbart, whenever I do by chance, it's by clicking on a link from here, and I've noticed their writers kind of suck.

Whoever wrote that article made no effort to explain precisely how he was wrong about history when using it in context with justifying the looting, violence and burning down of cities.

Perhaps one of their regular readers might leave them a note in their comments section to try to make at least a mediocre effort to support their claim a little better, if they're gonna make it.

They got lucky this time, because they're correct that Obama is encouraging the behavior, but they made no effort to correct his flawed perception of history. Doing so would have shined a brighter light on the skulduggery for precisely what it was. Amateurs...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back