Obama decides to invade 3 more countries.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I guess Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, and Libya are not enough if you win a Nobel Peace Prize. Can anyone explain why we are fighting a group that has never attacked us? Other than them being really really bad there is no reason for us to be there at all.

I have authorized a small number of combat-equipped U.S. forces to deploy to central Africa to provide assistance to regional forces that are working toward the removal of Joseph Kony from the battlefield. I believe that deploying these U.S. Armed Forces furthers U.S. national security interests and foreign policy and will be a significant contribution toward counter-LRA efforts in central Africa.
On October 12, the initial team of U.S. military personnel with appropriate combat equipment deployed to Uganda. During the next month, additional forces will deploy, including a second combat-equipped team and associated headquarters, communications, and logistics personnel. The total number of U.S. military personnel deploying for this mission is approximately 100. These forces will act as advisors to partner forces that have the goal of removing from the battlefield Joseph Kony and other senior leadership of the LRA. Our forces will provide information, advice, and assistance to select partner nation forces. Subject to the approval of each respective host nation, elements of these U.S. forces will deploy into Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The support provided by U.S. forces will enhance regional efforts against the LRA. However, although the U.S. forces are combat-equipped, they will only be providing information, advice, and assistance to partner nation forces, and they will not themselves engage LRA forces unless necessary for self-defense. All appropriate precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of U.S. military personnel during their deployment.

http://www.lawfareblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/uganda-WPR.pdf

It's time to get the hell out of the middle east, Africa! Time to work with Mexico and both crush the fucking drug gangs that are killing Americans. 15,000 dead last year alone along our borders. No more worthless war!

Last edited:
I guess Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, and Libya are not enough if you win a Nobel Peace Prize. Can anyone explain why we are fighting a group that has never attacked us? Other than them being really really bad there is no reason for us to be there at all.

I have authorized a small number of combat-equipped U.S. forces to deploy to central Africa to provide assistance to regional forces that are working toward the removal of Joseph Kony from the battlefield. I believe that deploying these U.S. Armed Forces furthers U.S. national security interests and foreign policy and will be a significant contribution toward counter-LRA efforts in central Africa.
On October 12, the initial team of U.S. military personnel with appropriate combat equipment deployed to Uganda. During the next month, additional forces will deploy, including a second combat-equipped team and associated headquarters, communications, and logistics personnel. The total number of U.S. military personnel deploying for this mission is approximately 100. These forces will act as advisors to partner forces that have the goal of removing from the battlefield Joseph Kony and other senior leadership of the LRA. Our forces will provide information, advice, and assistance to select partner nation forces. Subject to the approval of each respective host nation, elements of these U.S. forces will deploy into Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The support provided by U.S. forces will enhance regional efforts against the LRA. However, although the U.S. forces are combat-equipped, they will only be providing information, advice, and assistance to partner nation forces, and they will not themselves engage LRA forces unless necessary for self-defense. All appropriate precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of U.S. military personnel during their deployment.

why not count to four if you are aiming for the "most ridiculous post "prize.

A few more countries under his belt wont hurt ..... Just something to bankrupt us all the faster.

Because the number of wars we are currently involved in is more than twice twice that.

When is the Nobel Committee going to demand he give it back?

Because the number of wars we are currently involved in is more than twice twice that.

as usual you make no sense at all, asperger kid.

you wrote "3 more countries".

it's 4.

and it is not an invasion.

and, it is by far the most non-partisan decision by the US government.

check the bill.

Oh and let me guess.... somehow this is all going to be Boooosh's fault, right?

Facepalm-1.jpeg

WTF is wrong with this fool?

Forum List

Back