Obama daughters listed as "senior staff" for African trip

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Wow. Talk about the Obama's being shameless swine on taxpayer dollars.

And now the White House is actually claiming that this was an official government trip so Michelle could encourage young people in two growing democracies to become involved in national affairs. Sheesh. The load of bullshit that comes out of this administration is surreal.

First lady Michelle Obama's family trip to South Africa and Botswana in June cost taxpayers well over $424,000, according to new accounting based on Air Force manifests obtained by Judicial Watch, a taxpayer watchdog group.

The use of Air Force aircraft alone for the June 21-27 trip cost $424,142, said the group, and that doesn't include the food, lodging, and ground transportation for the 21 family and staff members.

Shared sacrifice my ass. I've always wanted to go to Australia and talk to kids about getting involved in National Affairs. Anyone want to fork over money to me?

ETA: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/n...-house/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited:
Have you NO idea of the good will this trip can create in Africa?

Why are you SO consumed by hate for this family?

Last edited:
Have you NO idea of the good will this trip can create in the African nation?

Nothing wrong with good will TM.

But did you forget that right now we have 9.1% unemployment and a 14 trillion dollar debt?

Seems our first family doesnt give a crap.

the admin that created the debt is the one who didnt give a crap.

you know , your team

Have you NO idea of the good will this trip can create in Africa?

Nothing wrong with good will. And it's not so much hate I feel as it is scorn for the hypocrisy on a regular basis by limosine liberals who are hypocrites.

While they lecture the country about shared sacrifice in a time of recession they party nightly with champagne and kobe beef on their plates.

Yes. Scorn.

not one damn link to prove anything other than the op's link

why given the change to tell the truth....do they lie with 'senior staff' esp knowing it will be found out

Wow. Talk about the Obama's being shameless swine on taxpayer dollars.

And now the White House is actually claiming that this was an official government trip so Michelle could encourage young people in two growing democracies to become involved in national affairs. Sheesh. The load of bullshit that comes out of this administration is surreal.

First lady Michelle Obama's family trip to South Africa and Botswana in June cost taxpayers well over $424,000, according to new accounting based on Air Force manifests obtained by Judicial Watch, a taxpayer watchdog group.

The use of Air Force aircraft alone for the June 21-27 trip cost $424,142, said the group, and that doesn't include the food, lodging, and ground transportation for the 21 family and staff members.

Shared sacrifice my ass. I've always wanted to go to Australia and talk to kids about getting involved in National Affairs. Anyone want to fork over money to me?

ETA: Michelle Obama

"Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or donations to the White House.

“We have been informed that it is being shipped back, and the National Park Service is ready to receive it, take possession of it and take custody of it,” Jim McDaniel, the National Park Service’s liaison to the White House, said Wednesday.

“The property is being returned to government custody until such time that the issues can be resolved. It may well turn out that that property is rightly the personal property of the Clintons.”

Giving Back

After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount."
Clintons Return White House Furniture - ABC News

So, which Democrat is the sleaziest?

Any lib want to touch the daughters being listed as "senior staff" for this junket?

Judicial Watch by the way had to sue the most transparent administration in history to get this information.

I guess you would have preferred they were listed as "The Little Bitches."

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No...I would have expected the President of the United Sattes to have his daughters listed accurately.

As children of the first family.

Wonder why he felt the need to list them as senior staff members???????????

I guess you would have preferred they were listed as "The Little Bitches."

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No...I would have expected the President of the United Sattes to have his daughters listed accurately.

As children of the first family.

Wonder why he felt the need to list them as senior staff members???????????
Why don't you research it and get back to us instead of once again exploding in fauxrage?

Forum List

Back