Obama cuts deal with Iran over nukes

True or not (and I don't find it credible) This really points out more domestic problem more than foreign.

Half of the American population are Islamophobes afraid of their own shadow.

You don't have to be an Islamaphobe to see a bad deal for what it is.

Iran does not keep it's word, we would be silly to stop the Sanctions based on a Promise to do something we all know they wont fucking do.

Like I said, It's just the personification of the Obama foreign Policy. Weakness, and Naivety.

Because going in balls swinging and shooting people is ALWAYS the right way.

Exactly where did I say anything like that asshat?

See that is my point, You fucking idiots think Diplomacy is the only Option, and anyone that even suggests it might not be working, why they want to "go in Balls Swinging and shooting people"

Grow up man, I guarantee you your fucking Naive Idealistic view of the world will change.

Why are you people against a deal? I don't like the Iranian government. But saying that we should repeat those mistakes and useless wars that result in hundreds of thousands of dead civilians, instability, thousands of our soldiers killed, and more sectarian conflicts, trillions in debt, etc. We don't need that. What results are we going to get from a war? Seriously nothing is good out of it.

I don't think anyone is against a deal. As long as it's REAL.
We all know we can't believe one thing that Imanutjob says. Iran will lie to get what they want. They hate us just as they hate Israel.

NOBODY wants another war. But if we let Iran do what they want, there will be one. A BIG ONE. They've said many times how Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth. They call Israel "little satan" and American "big satan" and they think we both need to be "gone". So we need to stop their plans now...because if they decide to attack, you won't be able to count the amount of people dead! Do you want to take a chance on that?

You don't have to be an Islamaphobe to see a bad deal for what it is.

Iran does not keep it's word, we would be silly to stop the Sanctions based on a Promise to do something we all know they wont fucking do.

Like I said, It's just the personification of the Obama foreign Policy. Weakness, and Naivety.

See that is my point, You fucking idiots think Diplomacy is the only Option, and anyone that even suggests it might not be working, why they want to "go in Balls Swinging and shooting people"

Grow up man, I guarantee you your fucking Naive Idealistic view of the world will change.

I don't WANT my worldview to change in to redneck warmongering, thanks much. The world has done much to get away from that. It's a slow process, but progress has been made over the last 60 odd years in that direction.

Diplomacy should be the first, second third fourth AND fifth option. War should be the LAST.

Our resident conspiracy nutter using the pseudonym "Dissent" posts a link to a story on an off-off-off-brand web site which was posted by someone else using a pseudonym ("liberating elder") who did nothing more than copy and paste a World News Daily story that was written by yet another person using a pseudonym.

Hello?

That's why I said IF it was true...

Oh and I bet all you folks screaming about them nuking us were worried that the USSR would do the same thing....damn ya remember how that turned out? They were the great satan then and Iran is the great satan now...fortunately there are those of us out there who don't believe the war propaganda pushed by the war machine otherwise known as the United States of America.
you know what Dissent....you come off as being pretty much a person who hates his own Country....if you are not.....maybe you should learn to word things better.....you might get a little more respect from everyone.....just sayin....

Diplomacy should be the first, second third fourth AND fifth option. War should be the LAST.

We do not disagree on that.

where we disagree is you don't think the last 20 years of Failed Diplomacy even count as 1 try, let alone 5.

It's simple if were not prepared, Ever, to take a step beyond Diplomacy then we might as well remove the sanctions and go home, and just let what ever happens happen.

Now I am not saying you would never admit Diplomacy has failed, But the fact you guys trying to Pretend like we just started trying Diplomacy a little while ago, and all we have to do is give it time, Tells me you are simply going to stick with Diplomacy all the way until Iran has a Nuke and the Point is Mute.

We have been working on this Problem with Diplomacy for almost 20 years. In that time we have learned with out a Doubt that Iran can not be trusted to keep it's word, and is simply trying to buy time.

The Fact you guys can't see that is pretty sad if you ask me.

We do not disagree on that.

where we disagree is you don't think the last 20 years of Failed Diplomacy even count as 1 try, let alone 5.

It's simple if were not prepared, Ever, to take a step beyond Diplomacy then we might as well remove the sanctions and go home, and just let what ever happens happen.

Now I am not saying you would never admit Diplomacy has failed, But the fact you guys trying to Pretend like we just started trying Diplomacy a little while ago, and all we have to do is give it time, Tells me you are simply going to stick with Diplomacy all the way until Iran has a Nuke and the Point is Mute.

We have been working on this Problem with Diplomacy for almost 20 years. In that time we have learned with out a Doubt that Iran can not be trusted to keep it's word, and is simply trying to buy time.

The Fact you guys can't see that is pretty sad if you ask me.

The Diplomacy that the world sees is corpses in the middle east, over 10 years. The world doesn't see that as diplomatic.

Our resident conspiracy nutter using the pseudonym "Dissent" posts a link to a story on an off-off-off-brand web site which was posted by someone else using a pseudonym ("liberating elder") who did nothing more than copy and paste a World News Daily story that was written by yet another person using a pseudonym.

Hello?

Oh and I bet all you folks screaming about them nuking us were worried that the USSR would do the same thing....damn ya remember how that turned out? They were the great satan then and Iran is the great satan now...fortunately there are those of us out there who don't believe the war propaganda pushed by the war machine otherwise known as the United States of America.
you know what Dissent....you come off as being pretty much a person who hates his own Country....if you are not.....maybe you should learn to word things better.....you might get a little more respect from everyone.....just sayin....

I don't hate my country I love the CSA even though its occupied..now I assume you mean the USA and I hate its government not its people. Since I am forced to be a citizen of a country I don't recognize I will use the USA as my country for now and no I don't hate it I hate its government and its policies...they are nothing more than a bully.

There is no reason they would attack us unless they were attacked first.

Hmmmm, this was probably being said also right before Japan attacked us on December 7th 1941. We must of bought it back then, just like it is being sold to us now.

Hopefully we are more wiser than we were back then today, espeically after what happened back then, and especially after what happened on 9-11-2001.

Is Barack dumming us down again maybe ?

There is no reason they would attack us unless they were attacked first.

Hmmmm, this was probably being said also right before Japan attacked us on December 7th 1941. We must of bought it back then, just like it is being sold to us now.

Hopefully we are more wiser than we were back then today, espeically after what happened back then, and especially after what happened on 9-11-2001.

Is Barack dumming us down again maybe ?

yep, cause you know the fact they call us the Great Satan, and Israel the Little Satan, and are on Record Making threats to destroy Israel is not a reason to suspect they might attack us, or someone else.

lol

You are ok with the US dishing it out but ya can't handle if someone fights back? Fucking hypocrite..there is no reason they would attack us unless they were attacked first...Either NO ONE in the ME gets nukes or everyone is entitled to them....seeing how Iran allows inspectors in,israel doesn't and won't,Iran says they don't want nukes they want nuclear power for electricity,israel refuses to acknowledge they even have nukes....I say israel is the one we should be going after not Iran.
That's MR. fucking hypocrite to you, pal.

Within the U.N., there exists aTreaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT).

Maybe Iran should read it. And Israel too.

Israel already has nukes Iran doesn't. Israel refuses to let inspectors in or admit they have nukes,Iran has allowed inspectors in and has stated numerous times they have no intention of developing a nuclear weapon. If people want to go by the NPT then EVERY signatory needs to get rid of ALL their nukes...

Dissent....yes or no.....do you believe what Iran says?....

Hello?

IF it is true there are alien lizard beings living inside our hollow Earth mind-controlling our world's leaders, we are all fucked.

is that better than having a bunch of Weeping Angels.....:eusa_eh:

IF it is true there are alien lizard beings living inside our hollow Earth mind-controlling our world's leaders, we are all fucked.

On a non partisan non argumentative note, I take it your Avatar is the Dr. Who you prefer.

That's MR. fucking hypocrite to you, pal.

Within the U.N., there exists aTreaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT).

Maybe Iran should read it. And Israel too.

Israel already has nukes Iran doesn't. Israel refuses to let inspectors in or admit they have nukes,Iran has allowed inspectors in and has stated numerous times they have no intention of developing a nuclear weapon. If people want to go by the NPT then EVERY signatory needs to get rid of ALL their nukes...

Yes. Until they give me a reason not to.

I don't hate my country I love the CSA even though its occupied..now I assume you mean the USA and I hate its government not its people. Since I am forced to be a citizen of a country I don't recognize I will use the USA as my country for now and no I don't hate it I hate its government and its policies...they are nothing more than a bully.

no one is forcing you to live here....and since you hate this Government i will expect to see you bad mouthing Obama and Company more than Romney in the future....

I bad mouth them both...Since I am here I intend to see my country free again one day...I would give up the CSA as a nation if we could have a truly free country once again but I doubt that will happen...balkanization is coming...

On a non partisan non argumentative note, I take it your Avatar is the Dr. Who you prefer.

no....he was ok but the one from that era i liked the most was the 5th Doctor.....the 10th is to me the best followed closely by the 9th....

These leftist morons actually believe you can cut a deal with ahmadinijad???

REALLY? You are as stupid as your President!

Yes. Until they give me a reason not to.

ok...fair enough....

Forum List

Back