Obama cuts deal with Iran over nukes

Our resident conspiracy nutter using the pseudonym "Dissent" posts a link to a story on an off-off-off-brand web site which was posted by someone else using a pseudonym ("liberating elder") who did nothing more than copy and paste a World News Daily story that was written by yet another person using a pseudonym.

Hello?

That's why I said IF it was true...

Oh and I bet all you folks screaming about them nuking us were worried that the USSR would do the same thing....damn ya remember how that turned out? They were the great satan then and Iran is the great satan now...fortunately there are those of us out there who don't believe the war propaganda pushed by the war machine otherwise known as the United States of America.

OBAMA CUTS DEAL WITH IRAN OVER NUKES – Secrets of the Fed

IF this is true I applaud him a ton! He has been the best damn president on foreign policy in a very very long time...this is called diplomacy neo cons.....where we TALK to other nations instead of bombing them into democracy.

Omg...Obama got screwed...

We give in on the sanctions and they double the effort on producing
nukes....

And this somehow is another major victory for this President.
We are gonna trust these fucks to live up to their end of the deal...
I can't believe this is possible that our government would make such a deal...

Do any of you ever even look at the source before you take the bait.

This is a Nut Job Conspiracy theory. Not an actual News Story.

OBAMA CUTS DEAL WITH IRAN OVER NUKES – Secrets of the Fed

IF this is true I applaud him a ton! He has been the best damn president on foreign policy in a very very long time...this is called diplomacy neo cons.....where we TALK to other nations instead of bombing them into democracy.

Now all we have to do is wait for Iran to bomb us into oblivion.
Nice work, Bamhack.

You are ok with the US dishing it out but ya can't handle if someone fights back? Fucking hypocrite..there is no reason they would attack us unless they were attacked first...Either NO ONE in the ME gets nukes or everyone is entitled to them....seeing how Iran allows inspectors in,israel doesn't and won't,Iran says they don't want nukes they want nuclear power for electricity,israel refuses to acknowledge they even have nukes....I say israel is the one we should be going after not Iran.
That's MR. fucking hypocrite to you, pal.

Within the U.N., there exists aTreaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT).

Maybe Iran should read it. And Israel too.

Why are you people against a deal? I don't like the Iranian government. But saying that we should repeat those mistakes and useless wars that result in hundreds of thousands of dead civilians, instability, thousands of our soldiers killed, and more sectarian conflicts, trillions in debt, etc. We don't need that. What results are we going to get from a war? Seriously nothing is good out of it.

Willard won't like this. He was counting on Iran to justify a huge military expenditure increase....You know...Bomb Bomb Bomb Bombbomb Iran...
(sung to the tune of Barbara Ann)

Last edited:
One more thing that Romney will reverse. Obama probably told IRAN their nuclear bomb ambitions were OK provided they would immediately wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

LMAO! He's probably an African and a Muslim too. I hope Romney has his magic drawers on. When election day comes his ass will need them.

Willard won't like this. He was counting on Iran to justify a huge military expenditure increase....You know...Bomb Bomb Bomb Bombbomb Iran...

Willard will never hear about this, Because it's not real, People actually go to the site, don't just read the OP Headline and believe it. Jesus lol.

Now all we have to do is wait for Iran to bomb us into oblivion.
Nice work, Bamhack.

You are ok with the US dishing it out but ya can't handle if someone fights back? Fucking hypocrite..there is no reason they would attack us unless they were attacked first...Either NO ONE in the ME gets nukes or everyone is entitled to them....seeing how Iran allows inspectors in,israel doesn't and won't,Iran says they don't want nukes they want nuclear power for electricity,israel refuses to acknowledge they even have nukes....I say israel is the one we should be going after not Iran.

Within the U.N., there exists aTreaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT).

Israel already has nukes Iran doesn't. Israel refuses to let inspectors in or admit they have nukes,Iran has allowed inspectors in and has stated numerous times they have no intention of developing a nuclear weapon. If people want to go by the NPT then EVERY signatory needs to get rid of ALL their nukes...

The source, who remains anonymous for security reasons and is highly placed in Iran’s regime, said that once Khamenei receives Obama’s guarantees, he will authorize an announcement by Iran on a solution to the nuclear crisis before the U.S. presidential elections.

Bunch of Fools lol.

All this Reaction to a silly BS story all based on the supposed word of a High ranking Iranian who can't be named.

lol

Israel already has nukes Iran doesn't. Israel refuses to let inspectors in or admit they have nukes,Iran has allowed inspectors in and has stated numerous times they have no intention of developing a nuclear weapon. If people want to go by the NPT then EVERY signatory needs to get rid of ALL their nukes...

That is not what the NPT says. It was specifically set up to allow those who had Declared nukes already to keep them by the people that wrote it. It was solely meant to stop anyone else from getting any. Period.

Our resident conspiracy nutter using the pseudonym "Dissent" posts a link to a story on an off-off-off-brand web site which was posted by someone else using a pseudonym ("liberating elder") who did nothing more than copy and paste a World News Daily story that was written by yet another person using a pseudonym.

Hello?

Oh and I bet all you folks screaming about them nuking us were worried that the USSR would do the same thing....damn ya remember how that turned out? They were the great satan then and Iran is the great satan now...fortunately there are those of us out there who don't believe the war propaganda pushed by the war machine otherwise known as the United States of America.

IF it is true there are alien lizard beings living inside our hollow Earth mind-controlling our world's leaders, we are all fucked.

True or not (and I don't find it credible) This really points out more domestic problem more than foreign.

Half of the American population are Islamophobes afraid of their own shadow.

True or not (and I don't find it credible) This really points out more domestic problem more than foreign.

You don't have to be an Islamaphobe to see a bad deal for what it is.

Iran does not keep it's word, we would be silly to stop the Sanctions based on a Promise to do something we all know they wont fucking do.

Like I said, It's just the personification of the Obama foreign Policy. Weakness, and Naivety.

NEWS FLASH: VIDEO OF DEAL RELEASED....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNj9mbQztHI]Best Of UFO Sightings Of June 2012, AFO - YouTube[/ame]

You don't have to be an Islamaphobe to see a bad deal for what it is.

Iran does not keep it's word, we would be silly to stop the Sanctions based on a Promise to do something we all know they wont fucking do.

Like I said, It's just the personification of the Obama foreign Policy. Weakness, and Naivety.

Because going in balls swinging and shooting people is ALWAYS the right way.

That is not what the NPT says. It was specifically set up to allow those who had Declared nukes already to keep them by the people that wrote it. It was solely meant to stop anyone else from getting any. Period.

comic.jpg

Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky
Chucky Chucky Chucky Chucky!

Hello?

IF it is true there are alien lizard beings living inside our hollow Earth mind-controlling our world's leaders, we are all fucked.

yeah I know its horrible to use diplomacy instead of threats and war..

One more thing that Romney will reverse. Obama probably told IRAN their nuclear bomb ambitions were OK provided they would immediately wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

Sure thing. Because anyone proudly displaying the confederate flag should really be taken seriously by anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex.

Somewhat similar to a political poster going by the name Cheddarmelon?

Israel has had nuclear weapons since the late 1960's and if anybody ever needed one it is them. One small country in the middle of a bunch of rich Arab oil countries being attacked by rockets and suicide bombers almost weekly. Pakistan is the country which has nukes that I worry about.

Sure thing. Because anyone proudly displaying the confederate flag should really be taken seriously by anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex.

Somewhat similar to a political poster going by the name Cheddarmelon?

Really? Someone named Quantrill is making fun of my screen name? Proudly sporting the name of a Southern banjo plucking racist?

well, I guess that fits the bill.

Forum List

Back