Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

Ah, because he's a divisive moron. Look the guy was in no way qualified for the job and that's the kind of behavior you see from someone in over his head. Constantly blaming others for his failures. Hyper thin skinned.

Affirmative Action president.

That is how I'll always think of him.

People felt he was entitled because he was black.

If you are critical of him...you are a racist.

Never mind there are plenty of good black men or women (Condie Rice) who could do a great job.

You are a racist POS, racist are always whining about someone black they would vote for until they get into the voting booth.

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

A Trump Humper posted this bullshit with a straight face, what a joke.
Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

That corny shit isn't funny, you racist POS.
It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

You are mad most black folks aren't bowing down to Republicans, stop being so racist and you might get a few more black folks to support republicans other than boot lickers like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, rotten Candace Owens, etc.
Says the racist hypocrite accusing me of being racist. ignorant negroe.

That's what you are, a racist POS.

Pot meet kettle. You whiny "black" folk are sickening.

If America could get rid of the racist "white" folk like you, nobody would be whining.
You should get on your knees and thank God that white people brought your forefathers here from Africa, or you'd probably be living in a cardboard box and eating grasshoppers.

That is the lie folks like you love to tell, let's see what God thinks about that when Judgement Day comes.

That would be great if you would shut up and let Him take care of it.

You seem bent on doing His job....and are failing miserably.

Your the little bitch that is on here crying about the election, your one term savior is gone.
It's "You're", not "your", you ignorant negroe. We got the Supreme Court fixed for at least 30 years. Think about that with your Skittles and ice tea.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

You are mad most black folks aren't bowing down to Republicans, stop being so racist and you might get a few more black folks to support republicans other than boot lickers like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, rotten Candace Owens, etc.

If America could get rid of the racist "white" folk like you, nobody would be whining.
You should get on your knees and thank God that white people brought your forefathers here from Africa, or you'd probably be living in a cardboard box and eating grasshoppers.

That is the lie folks like you love to tell, let's see what God thinks about that when Judgement Day comes.

Your the little bitch that is on here crying about the election, your one term savior is gone.

Please show me where I am crying, asshole.

I actually gained a lot.

House.....up 11 and headed to 14.

Senate....we will keep it. Your racist pastor won't even come close.

State legislatures.....we kept ours took some of yours.....we have a good redistricting opportunity

Ensures we'll get the house in 2022.

So why don't you stop kissing Chucky Schumers ass and find a job.

Ah, because he's a divisive moron. Look the guy was in no way qualified for the job and that's the kind of behavior you see from someone in over his head. Constantly blaming others for his failures. Hyper thin skinned.

Affirmative Action president.

That is how I'll always think of him.

People felt he was entitled because he was black.

If you are critical of him...you are a racist.

Never mind there are plenty of good black men or women (Condie Rice) who could do a great job.

You are a racist POS, racist are always whining about someone black they would vote for until they get into the voting booth.

You are the racist here.

In addition to being ignorant.

It's "You're", not "your", you ignorant negroe. We got the Supreme Court fixed for at least 30 years. Think about that with your Skittles and ice tea.

Now the dumbass redneck is a English Major. You think you have the Supreme Court fixed.

I actually gained a lot.

State legislatures.....we kept ours took some of yours.....we have a good redistricting opportunity

You don't give a damn about the House and the Senate, your beloved savior is a one and done. That is what your dumbass is crying about.

Now the dumbass redneck is a English Major. You think you have the Supreme Court fixed.
What is it with the English language for you ex slaves? Why y'all wanna talk so colored?

What is it with the English language for you ex slaves? Why y'all wanna talk so colored?

I actually gained a lot.

You don't give a damn about the House and the Senate, your beloved savior is a one and done. That is what your dumbass is crying about.

Just LOOK how angry this lil Butt Wheat is all of the time!!!!!!!

Thats because he is a divisive moron and always has been.

You are out of your frigging mind.
You are the one out of your frigging mind if you think for one minute Democrats are not racist. All they talk about is skin color with their race-baiting bullshit. All Obama talked about was the color of people's skin You are living in a fantasy world of leftist propaganda knowingly or not. Grow the fuck up....If America was racist, Obama would have never become President. Yet here you are echoing his race baiting bullshit. Obama clearly doesn't like what he calls 'white' people. He and you fail to see we are all Americans, we work together and play together everyday. Only the insane haters like Obama want to denigrate people because of their skin color.
You are so disturbed. Really sad.

I actually gained a lot.

Just LOOK how angry this lil Butt Wheat is all of the time!!!!!!!

Come on Justagirl2, is that the best you've got.

I could never stand the Manchurian candidate O bum a. He should use his mouth what it is meant for and go play with his hubby Michael. :D

Forum List

Back