Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

Yeah yeah yeah the old accusations of racism.
They stick around, because they are true. You guys are mostly kind of dumb and haven't come up with anything new in decades.

They stick around because it’s a tactic used by the likes of you when you run into someone who disagrees with you. You demonize
And this is what you quivering little crybabies do every time: you ask why it is racist, it is explained to you, then you ignore the explanation you begged for and make up something to soothe yourself out loud. Also the same thing for decades.

All you have AD hominem. I bring facts to the table, you bring name calling.

Wow, it's so beautiful to see.

Kinda keeps in line with that Biden Unity bullshit....hunh ?

I don't think Biden or most people are interested in unifying with the likes of prison planet.

Then why is he saying it.

He's not. He[s talking to and for normal people.

Ah....yes....normal people.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure the concept of normalcy is funny to you.

What's funny is you thinking you know what it means.

If you say so, continue on with your pout.

You're leaving the thread ?

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Yeah yeah yeah the old accusations of racism.
They stick around, because they are true. You guys are mostly kind of dumb and haven't come up with anything new in decades.

They stick around because it’s a tactic used by the likes of you when you run into someone who disagrees with you. You demonize
And this is what you quivering little crybabies do every time: you ask why it is racist, it is explained to you, then you ignore the explanation you begged for and make up something to soothe yourself out loud. Also the same thing for decades.

All you have AD hominem. I bring facts to the table, you bring name calling.

Why bother with that piece of shit ?

I've had him on ignore for a year now.

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

A Trump Humper posted this bullshit with a straight face, what a joke.
Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

That corny shit isn't funny, you racist POS.
It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

You are mad most black folks aren't bowing down to Republicans, stop being so racist and you might get a few more black folks to support republicans other than boot lickers like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, rotten Candace Owens, etc.
Says the racist hypocrite accusing me of being racist. ignorant negroe.

That's what you are, a racist POS.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've dealt with black racist trash like you in Minneapolis when I was younger and lived there. You know how to play the victim well. I first learned about your type when I was a youngster and a Black kid called me a "redneck". Never heard that term before. Then as a teenager working in a burger joint a Black teenager asked a white female coworker for a date and when she said "No, thank you", he accused her of being prejudiced. She had a boyfriend. I have two sisters married to Black men and numerous mixed nieces and nephews. Family. You can go fuck yourself, race hustler.

it's funny how racist always claim their best friend is black or one of their family members is married to someone black or blah, blah, blah. He probably called a redneck because like now you said some dumb ass, racist ish.

This is ironic.

Superdumbassbrutha at it again.

He joins the ranks of the black racists on this board.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”
A chimp has to chimp-out every once and a while.

Did someone put LSD in his oatmeal ?

Why can't Obama accept that we don't see him like he sees himself.....a god.

Actually ---- why can't Rump?

There you go, I took a turd post and made a coherent sentence out of it. Next time I'll charge you.

For what.......looking like a clown.

You seem to do that for free.

Why don't you join your buddy in fucking yourself.

Soooo no refutation of the point, just another emotional meltdown. Typical of a cult.

You didn't make a point the first time, you moron.

What's to refute ? That you did something smart ? We know that doesn't happen.

Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

You are mad most black folks aren't bowing down to Republicans, stop being so racist and you might get a few more black folks to support republicans other than boot lickers like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, rotten Candace Owens, etc.

Pot meet kettle. You whiny "black" folk are sickening.

If America could get rid of the racist "white" folk like you, nobody would be whining.

Bring it bitch.

A chimp has to chimp-out every once and a while.

Did someone put LSD in his oatmeal ?
Probably spiked his banana milkshakes.

If America could get rid of the racist "white" folk like you, nobody would be whining.
You should get on your knees and thank God that white people brought your forefathers here from Africa, or you'd probably be living in a cardboard box and eating grasshoppers.

You are out of your frigging mind.
You are the one out of your frigging mind if you think for one minute Democrats are not racist. All they talk about is skin color with their race-baiting bullshit. All Obama talked about was the color of people's skin You are living in a fantasy world of leftist propaganda knowingly or not. Grow the fuck up....If America was racist, Obama would have never become President. Yet here you are echoing his race baiting bullshit. Obama clearly doesn't like what he calls 'white' people. He and you fail to see we are all Americans, we work together and play together everyday. Only the insane haters like Obama want to denigrate people because of their skin color.

Obama was far and away the worst POTUS in our history. Among the many terrible things he intentionally did to this country was drive a huge wedge between left and right, black and white, young and old. He’s still doing it today.
Not just a terrible president, but a real piece of shit human being as well.

Many of us were disappointed when President Obama went on national TV and said that if he had had a son, that young man would have looked just like that young man in Florida.

Of course, to be fair, President Obama was between a rock and a hard place, If he had NOT commented on that case, he might have been criticized by liberals. So he decided to speak out. He knew, of course, that he could not please everyone.

You should get on your knees and thank God that white people brought your forefathers here from Africa, or you'd probably be living in a cardboard box and eating grasshoppers.

That is the lie folks like you love to tell, let's see what God thinks about that when Judgement Day comes.

That is the lie folks like you love to tell, let's see what God thinks about that when Judgement Day comes.

That would be great if you would shut up and let Him take care of it.

You seem bent on doing His job....and are failing miserably.

Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

Ah, because he's a divisive moron. Look the guy was in no way qualified for the job and that's the kind of behavior you see from someone in over his head. Constantly blaming others for his failures. Hyper thin skinned.

Affirmative Action president.

That is how I'll always think of him.

People felt he was entitled because he was black.

If you are critical of him...you are a racist.

Never mind there are plenty of good black men or women (Condie Rice) who could do a great job.

That would be great if you would shut up and let Him take care of it.

You seem bent on doing His job....and are failing miserably.

Your the little bitch that is on here crying about the election, your one term savior is gone.

Forum List

Back