Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

Presidents Bush, Carter, and Clinton have basically kept quiet & out of sight. Kudos to them.

President Obama feels that it is duty to speak out. He previously said that he would devote his retirement to helping young African American men become productive citizens. I hope that he keeps his promise. The nation would greatly benefit.

I suspect that we can expect President Obama to continue sharing his opinions with us. And, of course, he will be joined by (former) President Trump.

Presidents Bush, Carter, and Clinton have basically kept quiet & out of sight. Kudos to them.

President Obama feels that it is duty to speak out. He previously said that he would devote his retirement to helping young African American men become productive citizens. I hope that he keeps his promise. The nation would greatly benefit.

I suspect that we can expect President Obama to continue sharing his opinions with us. And, of course, he will be joined by (former) President Trump.
So Obama thinks that African American men are unproductive? How racist is that?

So Obama thinks that African American men are unproductive? How racist is that?

He, like many other African Americans, is embarrassed & disappointed by the behavior of some African American young men, e.g., those young men in Chicago and other cities who engage in violent crime against their own people. I commend him for wanting to turn this dismal situation around.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...
White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.

It's not like they don't try.

White privilege and all.

Where the fuck does Obama come up with this bullshit.
Maybe you don’t understand what white privilege means

Oh, please...by all means....explain it to me.
Simplest way I can describe it is getting the benefit of the doubt more often than other people.
Benefit of the doubt from whom? Politicians that write the rules to give blacks a leg up?

He, like many other African Americans, is embarrassed & disappointed by the behavior of some African American young men, e.g., those young men in Chicago and other cities who engage in violent crime against their own people. I commend him for wanting to turn this dismal situation around.
Obama did not qualify that in the statement posted. We were left with him believing all African American men have bad behavior. He created his own sub-class for the purpose of pandering.

Obama is a shit stain on this Country, This dip runs his mouth about greed and then makes millions from sheeples who buy his bullshit propaganda book, fucking pitiful.
The Trump cult is a global embarrassment. Obama is revered worldwide. Thought you might want to get your facts straight.

Benefit of the doubt from whom? Politicians that write the rules to give blacks a leg up?
Ah, i sure missed the pathetic hillbilly racism, here.

You were gone? I didn’t notice. Now how is it racism to say politicians have stacked the deck to give blacks a leg up? It’s actually a fact. AA, giving black colleges money, cabinet appointees that are admitted picked with race in mind. These are facts. Now when you say systematic oppression you have no facts to back up that claim. Instead you make statements that can’t be proven or refuted like blacks least often get the benefit of the doubt.

You were gone? I didn’t notice. Now how is it racism to say politicians have stacked the deck to give blacks a leg up? It’s actually a fact. AA, giving black colleges money, cabinet appointees that are admitted picked with race in mind. These are facts. Now when you say systematic oppression you have no facts to back up that claim. Instead you make statements that can’t be proven or refuted like blacks least often get the benefit of the doubt.

First, let's be clear: YOU are racist. Laws that advocate for one ethnic or racial group are not racist. Please get a new dictionary.

Second, you are just regurgitating a reiteration of the old racist trope, whereby you racists have to look for a way that a black person has "cheated" to succeed, because you have a hard time coping with the fact of a brown person being better and more successful than you in just about every way.

Thanks for asking!

First, let's be clear: YOU are racist. Laws that advocate for one ethnic or racial group are not racist. Please get a new dictionary.

Of course they are. They are the very definition of racism. How about we have a law that says blacks go to one set of schools and whites go to another. Isn't that exactly what you just endorsed?

Second, you are just regurgitating a reiteration of the old racist trope, whereby you racists have to look for a way that a black person has "cheated" to succeed, because you have a hard time coping with the fact of a brown person being better and more successful than you in just about every way.

Thanks for asking!

Isn't that what Affirmative Action is, cheating? You douchebags are always blubbering about "white privilege," but isn't Affirmative Action black privilege?

Thanks for asking!

Yeah yeah yeah the old accusations of racism. Yawn.

Anyway What is AA if not a law on the books to favor blacks?

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

A Trump Humper posted this bullshit with a straight face, what a joke.
Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

That corny shit isn't funny, you racist POS.
It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

You are mad most black folks aren't bowing down to Republicans, stop being so racist and you might get a few more black folks to support republicans other than boot lickers like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, rotten Candace Owens, etc.
Says the racist hypocrite accusing me of being racist. ignorant negroe.

That's what you are, a racist POS.

Pot meet kettle. You whiny "black" folk are sickening.

If America could get rid of the racist "white" folk like you, nobody would be whining.

Yeah yeah yeah the old accusations of racism.
They stick around, because they are true. You guys are mostly kind of dumb and haven't come up with anything new in decades.

They stick around because it’s a tactic used by the likes of you when you run into someone who disagrees with you. You demonize
And this is what you quivering little crybabies do every time: you ask why it is racist, it is explained to you, then you ignore the explanation you begged for and make up something to soothe yourself out loud. Also the same thing for decades.

Forum List

Back